U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 4 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (22)

FredForest Glen

Blinds ordered 3rd November,could not get powder coated frames, delivered wrong ones, All we get is

Is this company on the verge of collapse. As a follow up to Rick on 8th Jan., this company is running full page ads for a 1/2 price sale when they cannot deliver the goods already on order. Mind you, the sales person was very prompt when we called for a quote. That was the end of the service.They could not provide the powder coated frames, offered us anodised which did not suit, then came around with the wrong colour. You cannot talk to anyone, they have a message service. WE have spoken to Lisa the Manager, all we get are lies. Phone calls are not returned.
We are seeking legal advice.

Fred

Quote "we are well aware of your job and who you are". What do you mean by this???

Jules

JulesQueensland

Not happy at all with our blinds or service and would not recommend to anyone.

rick

rickbrisbane

someone will ring you in 24 hours to arrange a quote, that was 5 days ago still waiting, but have go

I have never seen so many full page ads for a special limited period discount offer and what a waste of time when nobody follows up your enquiry, I assume the company is so busy they don't care, just remember poor service gets peoples back up and they will certainly pass on their opinion to many others, I guess my order is in the vicinity of $10000 to $15000 dollars all up, tough luckzip

Don’t believe their promises

shutters ordered for summer August 3, still waiting wont refund

KB12Gold Coast

Do Not Use This Company

KB12

Can you please advise me when you will replace the pot and fix the damaged wall?

KB12

Worst service ever, won’t fix shutters we have and still have not delivered the other shutters

DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS COMPANY! Won’t fix my parents shutters that don’t close properly and we are still waiting on the other half of the houses shutters 6 months later. Service is disgusting! Won’t fix the ones that we already have WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY EVER

TinaF

TinaFBrisbane

Avoid at all costs - multiple poor themes found on multiple review sites

jan

janSouthwest, VIC

Delivery time

Ordered blinds 8month ago and still waiting for delivery. Not one time we got a call to apologize for the delay. We did all the enquiries and still waiting. Excuses such as run out of materials., delivered the wrong blinds etc. Sick of waiting.

BM

BMMelbourne

Pathetic service!

I had a rep from this company come to my house and quote for over 20 roller blinds so a substantial order I would've thought and after receiving nothing after 4 days decided to follow it up. I spoke to a woman who said she'd chase up the rep for the quote -that was about 10 days ago and I haven't heard a thing so have chosen the other quote I got. This company is terrible! Don't waste your time with them - I can understand why businesses go broke if this is how they operate.

Samiha

SamihaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Gave quote

This is really very sad after trying to get a quote from ublinds for the last 4 months I was failed to receive a quote. I understand you guys must be busy during the year but don't promise anyone to give a quote when you have no responsible person to help..

Fed up

Fed upSydney, NSW

Terrible company

Mandii

MandiiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your time

For three weeks I've been contacting this company to organise someone to come give me a quote. I have left several messages with the receptionist and no one EVER RETURNS my calls. I have lost count how many times I've had to ring up and explain my self that I'm still waiting for someone to return my call. The lady tells me every time she will forward my details on and someone will call me with in a few hours and as usual no one ever calls. I'm over it I'm not going to waste my time anymore, their buy one get one free special isn't even worth the free shutters for how bad their customer service is. I would rather pay a well known company a full amount and get my entire house done then deal with these time wasters again!!!!!!!!!

marklangwarrin

what a rip off

I order a couple of roller shutters off U Blinds Australia and payed 50% deposit and when they came to install them they wanted to be payed up front. I said no to this and said i would pay them when they had finished the job and i was happy with their work. They said no to this and got in their car and left. This is why no one should ever pay a deposit for anything.I was going to get another quote for 2 more roller shutters but that's their lost.

mark

no when you get a shed or concrete done they do the job and then you pay them. and the paper work was signed in my car and no one said anything about paying up front and i did not have my glasses with me at the time.

Don't Bother

Made an appointment for a quote. Took the day off, nobody arrived. Extremely unprofessional company. Do yourself a favor and deal with people who are professional, return calls and show up.

jack

jackMelbourne

Nobody come after wait 1 month

Make an appointment with them, nobody come, no one call me to cancel appointment or rearrange time. avoid this company. Just waste your time.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Can we please have more information so we can address this area. If you supply your suburb and postcode that would be a great help.

2013vk

2013vkSydney, NSW

Abysmal. Wish we'd never heard of them.

leo

leo

Promise to give me a call to arrange quote, nobody arrive

Give U Blinds a call to arrange a quote, one lady answer the phone and said, will arrange other people to visit me and get a quote, but nobody arrive, nobody give me a call. just waste my time.

Shockers

This mob are shockers ! My regret is I didn't check out this site to begin with. I'd say they have their own people writing their '5 Star' reviews. If they come knocking don't walk away. RUN.

Bugsy
Bugsy

I would encourage anybody who supports my comment or yours to leave their opinion and we can then judge.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

. For useful feedback we need further details from you. How can we help when you cowardly do not provide this and we don't know who you are. Please send through who you are so we can help.