U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
Apple

AppleBrisbane

installed with errors, now over 13 weeks and still no word or rectification date!

Store Locationbrisbane
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Linda G.

Linda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely poor salesmanship

1st contact, total lack of interest. Difficult to get appt for quote, late arrival. Rude from the moment we started quote. So much more expensive, with 50% discount. Definite decline.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad service

Installation of roller shutters incomplete, flashing not installed.Still waiting for two remote controllers, according to the contract not supplied.
No service after several phone calls and messages.
Contract was for supply - installation.

Store LocationMelbourne Fairfield vic3078

Johendy

JohendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds

As a return customer I am very disappointed with the service I received from U Blinds. Told blinds would be ready in 3-4 weeks , actually took 5 weeks and then only had half the blinds needed. Had to wait another 2 weeks for it to be finished. Numerous phone calls to office- promised they would call back. Very lucky to get a call back. Only redeemer factor the fitter Brendan did a great job.
Won’t be using this company again.

Sue Bentley

Sue BentleySydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

I have used UBlinds a number of times and have been very happy in the past. This time a whole different experience. The guy came out to quote 1 blind and told me it will be ready in 2 - 3 weeks . I said 3 weeks at the latest as I’m going overseas. It’s now been a month, I leave for overseas Monday . I have called messaged and finally this morning someone rang me back with a bunch of lies. If there is one thing I hate it’s being lied to. Especially when they told me installer spoke with my father to schedule a time . How sad considering my father died ten years ago. Hopefully the installer turns up next Friday as my daughter will be here for it not me.

Chippy

Chippy

Inferior Service Overall

There were a number of bad things about Ublinds

. The blinds were 3 weeks late in delivery
. Unbelievably the Salesman omitted to quote one window - So we got everything done and had to wait another 2 weeks for more blinds, because of this glaring error.
. Ublinds did not reply to one letter and one email
. The actual tradesman were good

Jenny

JennyBattery hill qld

Lack of communication for overdue order

Order due mid April no communication from company chased up yesterday morning just received sms to say order due Brisbane warehouse late next week. We had a promised fitting date of 8 weeks from order date 13-2-18. Company has no customer service skills.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Jenny thanks for the review. We are sorry regarding the delay, unfortunately Chinese New Year delay was longer than was expected. Glad to see we have updated you with a message to advise.

Doesn't keep the customer informed

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for writing your constructive review. Firstly we are glad that you like the product and the end result. We will be taking your comments up with our customer service team as a good example of how we can improve our service.

Janette Alford

Janette AlfordGold Coast

Lacking Customer service

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Jan, sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience the second time around. This is not our customer service level that we wish to achieve. Can you please send through your details to Leanne@ublinds.com.au so I can get back to you.

RaanipuraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for an email back

Hi. I have emailed Nigel P twice, with full plans and size guides for windows and doors. No reply so whilst I can't review your product, not sure about your service..

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Nigel P has been on holidays that would be why you haven't received a response. If you would like to re email the plans to leanne@ublinds. com.au I will make sure you receive a response.

OK.done

Blomst

BlomstBrisbane

Never again!

JulieD

JulieD

Slackest communication ever.

Good product. Mistake in some of the measurements, plus one shutter damaged, keep ringing two weeks later no word when zip trac blinds will be installed. Have our money so guess they don't care.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Julie for your communication. Can you please provide me with further details
so we can follow this up. If you feel more comfortable you can email through your details to Leanne@ublinds.com.au and we get back to you the same business day.

Never again

Sales process was good but that's where it ends and went down hill from there.
Attitude from Sydney team was shocking considering they can't install the blinds as per agreed terms.
Blinds are average quality.

Not good on after care service

I bought 6 plantation shutters in Dec.
One was damaged and they have just sent the replacement now!! 3 months later after I chased it up now they expect me to pay freight again I have rang 3 times nobody has answered my calls.
They are dreadful on after customer service.

Carl K

Carl KMelbourne

Better not to try

Customer service poor in Redlands Q'ld

We had four roller blinds to be installed in April 2015. The fourth blind was too wide and wouldn't fit and had to be returned to the factory to be cut down. When it was finally installed the rail was scratched from the resizing. Photographs were sent to Nigel who said the rail would be replaced. When Andrew arrived to replace the rail he had the wrong rail and said 'someone' would be back with the correct one in a couple of days. Despite numerous communications from our end, it is now December and the company has shown no interest in replacing the damaged rail as promised. Very disappointing. Will never use them again even though we were happy with the quality of the blinds.

Tracey

TraceyGreenwich

I give up...

Col B

Col BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not impressed

You get what you pay for and these blinds are VERY CHEAP. I had polymer venetians installed via the Melbourne office which took 4 months before I was reasonably satisfied. Their first effort was pathetic with one out of 7 blinds being ok. It took them another 2 visits and the customer service is also pathetic. Although some brackets are still not fitted properly, I gave up because it's difficult dealing with them.The blinds themselves look pretty good but few of them even close properly. Spend the extra $$ which I should have done. Have you noticed that every week they're advertising 50% off. It's obviously because that's all the product is worth.

RLS