Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (6)
Apple
AppleBrisbane

installed with errors, now over 13 weeks and still no word or rectification date!

Linda G.
Linda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely poor salesmanship

1st contact, total lack of interest. Difficult to get appt for quote, late arrival. Rude from the moment we started quote. So much more expensive, with 50% discount. Definite decline.

Tejinder S.
Tejinder S.South East Queensland, QLD

A big company with no regards to commitments

Placed the order for roller blinds with a promise of completion of the job in 2-3 weeks. This commitment was given in writing. I wanted it done in 2 weeks as I didn’t want to live in a new house in a new suburb that had trades working in the nearby houses so I called to know the status of the install as soon as I moved in. To my horror, I was informed that the install is still 3-4 weeks away and someone has informed me from the company (never received a call). So here I was getting the roller blinds installed 5 weeks after placing the order. The reason for 3 stars and not 1 is that at least the quality of the blinds is not compromised and they sent someone to cover my window with some paper shades for privacy for those 3 weeks of waiting.

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad service

Installation of roller shutters incomplete, flashing not installed.Still waiting for two remote controllers, according to the contract not supplied.
No service after several phone calls and messages.
Contract was for supply - installation.

Store LocationMelbourne Fairfield vic3078

Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Product. Poor Customer Service.

Good quality product. Great service up until one of the products wasn't what we asked for and then the service was terrible. Many months down the track and with many calls we were unsuccessful in rectifying the problem and gave up. Based on our experience i would not use them again.

Mary Ann
Mary AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slow service

Initial service was good but we were mucked about alot getting shutters fitted..taking time off work only to be told fitter had to return on another day.. meaning another day off work. Most frustrating. One of the shutters requires further work but no one has returned my request and since final payment has been made it seems no one is interested any longer.

Johendy
JohendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds

As a return customer I am very disappointed with the service I received from U Blinds. Told blinds would be ready in 3-4 weeks , actually took 5 weeks and then only had half the blinds needed. Had to wait another 2 weeks for it to be finished. Numerous phone calls to office- promised they would call back. Very lucky to get a call back. Only redeemer factor the fitter Brendan did a great job.
Won’t be using this company again.

Sue Bentley
Sue BentleySydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

I have used UBlinds a number of times and have been very happy in the past. This time a whole different experience. The guy came out to quote 1 blind and told me it will be ready in 2 - 3 weeks . I said 3 weeks at the latest as I’m going overseas. It’s now been a month, I leave for overseas Monday . I have called messaged and finally this morning someone rang me back with a bunch of lies. If there is one thing I hate it’s being lied to. Especially when they told me installer spoke with my father to schedule a time . How sad considering my father died ten years ago. Hopefully the installer turns up next Friday as my daughter will be here for it not me.

Outdoor bi-fold shutter

Be very careful in Adelaide if you choose an outdoor bi-folding shutter. Measurements have at least 25mm gap top and bottom, do not look like a professional fit, pins do not lock in. They are not built sturdy enough to withstand any wind, when they break repeatedly Ublinds expect you to make an insurance claim. Very disappointing back up service even after spending $14000 with them. Would be a great product if they were built to fit and didn’t take 3 months to get here and you could rely on Ublinds warranty and service which falls very short. An expensive lesson learn’t, always read reviews.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

The shutter was locked in during storm actually. The product was faulty from the very beginning, your company knows this and chooses to ignore the facts.

Chippy
Chippy

Inferior Service Overall

There were a number of bad things about Ublinds

. The blinds were 3 weeks late in delivery
. Unbelievably the Salesman omitted to quote one window - So we got everything done and had to wait another 2 weeks for more blinds, because of this glaring error.
. Ublinds did not reply to one letter and one email
. The actual tradesman were good

Jenny
JennyBattery hill qld

Lack of communication for overdue order

Order due mid April no communication from company chased up yesterday morning just received sms to say order due Brisbane warehouse late next week. We had a promised fitting date of 8 weeks from order date 13-2-18. Company has no customer service skills.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Jenny thanks for the review. We are sorry regarding the delay, unfortunately Chinese New Year delay was longer than was expected. Glad to see we have updated you with a message to advise.

Doesn't keep the customer informed

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for writing your constructive review. Firstly we are glad that you like the product and the end result. We will be taking your comments up with our customer service team as a good example of how we can improve our service.

Janette Alford
Janette AlfordGold Coast

Lacking Customer service

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Jan, sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience the second time around. This is not our customer service level that we wish to achieve. Can you please send through your details to Leanne@ublinds.com.au so I can get back to you.

RaanipuraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for an email back

Hi. I have emailed Nigel P twice, with full plans and size guides for windows and doors. No reply so whilst I can't review your product, not sure about your service..

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Nigel P has been on holidays that would be why you haven't received a response. If you would like to re email the plans to leanne@ublinds. com.au I will make sure you receive a response.

OK.done