Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No

John J.
John J.Sydney, NSW

The next liquidation

Contacted this company in November 2020.. took my deposit did not get my blinds until late January of this year. they have forever been broken and not installed properly.. from the management to the owners to the installers including the state manager are all disgusting to deal with.

Misleading and quiet Diseptive.

We now are heading to court as they are refussing to attend for the 7th time in less than seven months

A disgusting culture that shortly can't last. Your company, your people and you are all predictable.

Sue FoxCentral, SA

Beware

Bought new blinds before selling my house. The new owners told me the blinds weren't working. Ublinds told me that the warranty was void because I no longer owned the house. Ridiculous

Store LocationSA
Sue Fox

I spoke to you about the blinds last November. The blinds should be covered by warranty unless they are moved to another location in my opinion. I stand by my review

Awful planning and execution; Service that was way below expectation

I do not normally write reviews but this one is a stunner forcing me to find some time to do this. I paid well over $20000 to get shutters installed at my home with the promise of design, supply and installation with structural warranty for 25 years. Since installation of the shutters I had nothing but trouble in the most used area of my house with the shutters coming off the top trail and bottom trail at various places. I had the shutters hanging by the thread but they would not make it a priority to sort it out. I waited for at least four months before they paid a visit to look into it and not for the first time.
Overall, not a good quality product and awful post sale service. Would not recommend at all.

Store LocationA sales person visited my property after ringing for advice
Ian M.
Ian M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No after sales service

Store LocationFairfield, Vic
Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how U Blinds Australia compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Awful experience

If I had my time again I would have chosen a different company. If zero stars was an option I would have chosen that. The list of woes include: failure to turn up to scheduled appointments multiple times, broken shutters installed after taking 50% payment, losing blinds in the warehouse, poorly fitting shutters following replacement under warranty, shutters requiring replacement after 2 years because they don’t close properly, losing my warranty claim in the system, poor communication. Never again! Spend a bit more and go elsewhere. Five stars though for being the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Store LocationAdelaide
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Tony, We are sorry to hear you have had these issues. If you could please call our office and ask to speak with Natalie and i will discuss these issues with you and will make sure they have now been resolved for you. Thank you Ublinds.

Apple
AppleBrisbane

installed with errors, now over 13 weeks and still no word or rectification date!

Store Locationbrisbane
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Warning: do not buy blinds from this company

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Ian, we have a very different opinion of your case. We stand by our warranty and may we suggest if you are so adamant that you are correct and please take this further as we would be happy to defend our situation.

Twodads
TwodadsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales service. Avoid!

Had Ublinds install plantation shutters and blinds late 2017 and we paid extra for stainless fittings. We had new carpet installed recently and the shutters taken down. They found non stainless fittings, tracks double sided taped to the carpet, not screwed in and no pins securing the tracks. We were then given the runaround with them advising no service calls during covid but then found out installations were still ok. Wanted to charge us $198 for a service call to replace faulty parts and were obviously stuffing us about. They subsequently blocked me from posting on their Facebook page and don't have a review section on there. I'd steer very clear of this lot and look for a company with good reviews.

Randy
RandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear >1 year for installation to be complete still problems!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how U Blinds Australia compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

GAKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor after sales experience

Fitted out our whole house with shutters We Spent $0000 not long ago.. We try to use the warranty period ....now been Waiting for 8 weeks. Terrible after sale experience.

Store LocationSunshine Coast
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi, can you please provide further details. We have had a look through our records and do not have a record for GAK. Can you please advise full name, address including postcode and phone number. If you can send to sales@ublinds.com.au

GAK

I will email you now but not sure it will do much as my wife has rung multiple times and emailed you already. Lets see if we get a response !!!!!!

Sylvia Hay
Sylvia HaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ublinds Northgate Qld Maintenance extremely disappointing to the point of being a rip off !

Store LocationNorthgate Queensland