U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 3 of 10)

QLD, Brisbane, NSW, Sydney, VIC, Melbourne, etc...
Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (59)

Map Bella
Map BellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After service

We had our house fitted with blinds and shutters just under 2 years ago and one of the chains on a blind has broken. After ringing to ask to have a new chain I was told there would be a $180 call out fee.!! Seriously I spent $5,000 with you and you are asking me to pay $180 for someone to connect a new chain probably 5 mins work. I am very happy with the product and the blinds look lovely as do the shutters but Im sorry I wont be recommending you guys . I would probably consider a small fee and wait until a fitter was in my area but to me a new cord is going to cost $180 . Sorry thats a rip off.

Wendi S.
Wendi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

our shutters look terrific

After an initial query , we were contacted by Jesse, who quickly made us confident of the product we would receive. We found U Blinds quote to be very competitive. The office lady was very attentive to my concern of wait time. With follow up texts following. Our installer Michael was courteous and very professional. And is a credit to the UBlinds company.

Rosanna price
Rosanna priceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed with this company

We have had nothing but trouble with this company it has taken five months for the installation of some blinds and Verdis hades. Last year it took five months to have some Louvres installed. Will never use them again and I would not recommend them.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Belinda had a great eye for design and was very helpful with practical ideas. She knew and understood what works and what wouldn't. I found her to be pleasant and knowledgeable. Dino was very friendly and did a great job installing the blinds! Overall a great experience with U Blinds!

Garrydougall
GarrydougallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Full window louvres

We had some full length double width shutters installed and are very happy with the look, versatility, ease of cleaning. Special mention to our installer Paulo, who did a great job.

Kain Batty
Kain BattySydney Surrounds, NSW

Installation of our shutter doors/screen

Johendy
JohendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds

As a return customer I am very disappointed with the service I received from U Blinds. Told blinds would be ready in 3-4 weeks , actually took 5 weeks and then only had half the blinds needed. Had to wait another 2 weeks for it to be finished. Numerous phone calls to office- promised they would call back. Very lucky to get a call back. Only redeemer factor the fitter Brendan did a great job.
Won’t be using this company again.

Daniela
DanielaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jesse quoted our plantation shutters. He was accommodating and answered our questions with confidence. Frank and Kieran installed the shutters, they were friendly, timely and hardworking. The shutters look wonderful in our new home. Thank you U Blinds.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Excellent installer

Very professional installer ‘Siva’. Did a great job and the shutters look great. Roller blinds installed on time but had to wait a bit longer for shutter delivery. Other than that, no complaints

Ross Moodie
Ross MoodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

DONT BUY U BLINDS

The measure of how good a retail company is, is tested when they make mistakes .. and how they resolve them . We are renovating a bathroom and have been the victim of a poor measure up for shutters , our free standing bath was forgotten by the measure up person resulting in shutters that haven't the room to be opened ?
TOTALLY AVOID this company they won't correct their errors .

Big Thank you

Big thankyou to Peter my sales rep and to Arthur my installer. Makes such difference to my house. Only negative comment would be the installation could not be done on a Saturday, I work full time.

Lyn McK
Lyn McKBrisbane

Thanku!!

U-Blinds Sales Rep, Shane, was very helpful when discussing the shutter style that I requested for my large windows - and Arthur carefully and successfully installed the products transforming the Family Room area. U-Blinds office staff were always polite and supportive when making enquiries or followups. Thank you Shane, Arthur and U-Blinds.

Sue Bentley
Sue BentleySydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

I have used UBlinds a number of times and have been very happy in the past. This time a whole different experience. The guy came out to quote 1 blind and told me it will be ready in 2 - 3 weeks . I said 3 weeks at the latest as I’m going overseas. It’s now been a month, I leave for overseas Monday . I have called messaged and finally this morning someone rang me back with a bunch of lies. If there is one thing I hate it’s being lied to. Especially when they told me installer spoke with my father to schedule a time . How sad considering my father died ten years ago. Hopefully the installer turns up next Friday as my daughter will be here for it not me.

I wanted this for a long time

Had Frank and his assistant put in our plantation shutters arrived on time very friendly and professional, worked without any breaks with hardly any mess, very happy with the result, cannot stop looking at them.

phil1955
phil1955South East Queensland, QLD

Shutters almost fell off wall

Plantation shutters fitted 10 weeks ago, pointed out to online rep, that the shutters were on the brink of crashing down. Rep asked if shutters were fitted by ublinds (duh)..
Emailed ublinds ,attaching pics , pointing out that they were dangerous and we were worried that they might come crashing down. Ublind said, that would get fitter to get in touch ASAP. Apparently, ASAP meant almost a week before fitter rang.
Really wasn't going to post a review .
However, just got txt to say that our goods have arrived (?), and that the fitter will be in touch within 2 days, and i should arrange for payment... I think the circus has arrived in town.
Nevermind, at least they wont be fitting any more in this Complex

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I would like to say how pleased I am with the service from U Blinds. Paolo did a great job installing my shutters and they look fantastic. Would definitely recommend U Blinds.

Question their competence

U BlindsU Blinds Australia
Jacob U
Jacob U
Fiona Taylor
Fiona TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing Service.

Disappointing service.

We are very disappointed with every aspect of our blinds which have been installed today - the 23rd April after ordering and paying a deposit on the 18th January. It took many follow up phone calls to achieve this. When obtaining the quote we specifically said blinds that wind up and down and we have ended up with rope cleats. This is our own fault for not reading the quote/invoice properly but when you tell someone you have had rope cleats previously and didn't like them and wanted something with a winder you expect that is what you have been quoted on.

Randy
RandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear >1 year for installation to be complete still problems!

GAKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor after sales experience

Fitted out our whole house with shutters We Spent $0000 not long ago.. We try to use the warranty period ....now been Waiting for 8 weeks. Terrible after sale experience.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi, can you please provide further details. We have had a look through our records and do not have a record for GAK. Can you please advise full name, address including postcode and phone number. If you can send to sales@ublinds.com.au

GAK

I will email you now but not sure it will do much as my wife has rung multiple times and emailed you already. Lets see if we get a response !!!!!!

Amazing result!

We ordered custom made roman blinds through Ublinds - Central Coast recently. Although there was an a slight issue with part of the original order, our blinds are now installed and we couldn't be happier! They look fantastic! Many thanks to the team at UBlinds - from sales to customer service and installation. All staff we dealt with were very friendly, professional and prompt with returning calls and keeping appointment times. Special mention to Jim, State Manager of NSW, who personally came out to our home to rectify the initial problem and dealt with it immediately and also to Seva who did an outstanding job on the final installation.

Sylvia Hay
Sylvia HaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ublinds Northgate Qld Maintenance extremely disappointing to the point of being a rip off !

Melbournite
MelbourniteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible company to deal with

Very disappointed with this untrustworthy company. A young consultant came out to quote us in the mornington peninsular recently, we found him to be very pushy and evasive when we asked any questions. He quoted us up with the supposed 50% off sale which we found out to be a bogus sale, the sales reps can quote you that discount any time of the year. The quote at 50% off was still unusually high. Don't fall for their scams.

Beautiful curtains and shutters

Lauren was very professional regarding the quotation and subsequent installation of the shutters. has some difficulty with the curtain rep which resulted in a delay to the installation.
Arthur performed the installation as a true expert with over 50 years experience 1
He also provided practical advice on the care and maintenance of the shutters.
Overall a good experience albeit a hiccup with changing personnel responsible for the curtains.
Would use U Blinds again and recommend them.