Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (251)

Mark D.
Mark D.South East Queensland, QLD

Gem Team For Gem Life

We live in an over 50s village and we had been recommended U blinds by some of the residence. We had a prompt response in getting an appointment after only enquiring yesterday and we had the pleasure of having Dave and Amy visit our home today. It was so nice to have two people who seamed to enjoy what they do and provide such in-depth information about the products they were selling. We also appreciated the visuals on the iPad to see how the products would look installed. We only placed our order today and hopefully we can write a review being just as pleased with the Shutters and Zipscreens as we are with the service provided. Thank you. We can't wait for our blinds.

Aroona
AroonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shutters

I was very impressed and happy with the service I received from your sales rep Amy (in my area Aroona). She was very pleasant to deal with and knew exactly what I wanted. Pete the installer was also very good ensuring the shutters fitted perfectly. I am happy with the finished product and the service was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend your products.

Gerry
GerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for your excellent product & service

Thank you U Blinds & the Sunshine Coast team for excellent service & beautiful products. I will definitely recommend.
Process was made very easy with my new home.

Rachel F
Rachel FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So Happy

Very happy with the service received from U Blinds the blinds at the Sunshine Coast , they are great quality the experience was great all the way through would highly recommend them lovely service.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service you have received from our team and the quality of the product! King Regards U Blinds Team!

Unhappy coupleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful

Disappointed in the service. Sunny Coast . Miraculously when we chased up our blinds, both times where told,.... arrhh they just arrived ... LOL Mucked up times for delivery .I would never book a delivery time that neither of us were home. but apparently I did. I queried it and was met with aggression and complete lack of customer service or understanding Sales and fitters were good, Service terrible. I will never recommend them

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I have spoken to the office on The Sunny Coast and accepted an apology. Second lot of blinds fitted. Lovely work. by the fitter. I don't wish to take this further, I do, however appreciate your reply

FABULOUS RESULT

U Blinds Australia gave exceptional service from Darren who did the measuring and very welcomed suggestions to Liz who booked in the installation to the fitter Shiva. All three did their jobs so effectively and communicated with us. It was so refreshing to receive such efficiency particularly in the current ,challenging environment. The blinds look so good as well. The Panel Glides just add the finish to each room. A job well done! We give them 10/10.
Jacqueline - Gosford NSW

Michelle D.
Michelle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and great quality blinds

Very happy with the service received from U Blinds the blinds are great quality the experience was great all the way through would highly recommend them lovely service.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Michelle! We are pleased to hear you have had a great experience with our company and love your new blinds! Thank you for choosing U Blinds!

Sofia C.
Sofia C.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you U Blinds !!

We have used Lara and U Blinds on all our properties and once again we weren’t disappointed with the quality and service.
We purchased Aluminium shutters for our outdoor deck and love the versatility they have given us.
We enjoy entertaining and have found we can host in all weather conditions in comfort.
Thanks U Blinds!!!!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Sofia, Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled you are once again happy with the quality and service you have received from our company. Thank you for choosing U Blinds.

Gayan K.
Gayan K.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Quality and Service

Had Chrystal and Chris come to measure and quote my near floor to ceiling windows at the beginning of the year, wasn't ready at the time to go ahead but when we were, the promised 8 weeks for custom manufacturing and delivery was met and Kevin was able to smash out the installation at a window per hour which was impressive for a 1 man job. Finished product looks amazing and finally have some privacy after 6 months of nothing! Cheers uBlinds

kcb28
kcb28Victor Harbor, South Australia

Fabulous product from Fabulous company

Had 3 huge zip screen blinds installed on our alfresco and they are fantastic. No joins anywhere and one finger control for up and down. Grant and his team were great from quote to installation. High recommended.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback! We are thrilled your new Zip Screen Awnings look fantastic and that you have had a pleasant experience with our company. Thank you U blinds!

Linda H.
Linda H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth the wait!

The measure and quote took no time and was very efficient. We were told 6-8 weeks for installation of our plantation blinds and it was right on time. Mark and team we’re phenomenal and the job was 6 windows with no mess and within a couple of hours. The service was excellent. We waited 15 years to afford these blinds and every day when we see them we are more than pleased the blinds, size, colour and frames are outstanding we chose well and thank our builders TC Interiors for their recommendation. Do not hesitate during these difficult times we had no hassles and the outcome is perfect!

Kaye L
Kaye LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I had a lot of questions about certain products, with which Ben was able to help me out very patiently. The installer Marc was very communicative and we are very happy with our new shutters.

Suzanne Beare
Suzanne BeareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price and service

Marc and Dillon were polite, quick and efficient
Have used U Blinds many times and will again
I have always been offered a discount

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you are a returning customer and once again you are happy with the price, product and service we have provided. King Regards the U Blinds team!

Leanne B.
Leanne B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely happy

Very positive experience...well priced...good service that was on time and very professional. This is second product and am so happy I'm now looking at a third product.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Leanne, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback about our products and service. We are thrilled you are very happy with your new products and thank you for choosing U Blinds again!

Brilliant Job!