U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (24)

I wanted this for a long time

Had Frank and his assistant put in our plantation shutters arrived on time very friendly and professional, worked without any breaks with hardly any mess, very happy with the result, cannot stop looking at them.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I would like to say how pleased I am with the service from U Blinds. Paolo did a great job installing my shutters and they look fantastic. Would definitely recommend U Blinds.

Amazing result!

We ordered custom made roman blinds through Ublinds - Central Coast recently. Although there was an a slight issue with part of the original order, our blinds are now installed and we couldn't be happier! They look fantastic! Many thanks to the team at UBlinds - from sales to customer service and installation. All staff we dealt with were very friendly, professional and prompt with returning calls and keeping appointment times. Special mention to Jim, State Manager of NSW, who personally came out to our home to rectify the initial problem and dealt with it immediately and also to Seva who did an outstanding job on the final installation.

Beautiful curtains and shutters

Lauren was very professional regarding the quotation and subsequent installation of the shutters. has some difficulty with the curtain rep which resulted in a delay to the installation.
Arthur performed the installation as a true expert with over 50 years experience 1
He also provided practical advice on the care and maintenance of the shutters.
Overall a good experience albeit a hiccup with changing personnel responsible for the curtains.
Would use U Blinds again and recommend them.

Poona
PoonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

not bad but still room for a little improvement

A bit suspicious at first in view of high% of 5/5 and significant % bad reviews. Can be difficult to contact after order placed and deposit paid. (not as bad as some competitors though!) Contacted Leanne Wren whose name appears in other Reviews and she got things moving) Very happy with finished shutters, only 6 weeks from order date to installation including Xmas break. Very,very good measure and installation in an old house where windows neither square nor horizontal - the fitting was excellent. Will be ordering more.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Poona for your review. Very pleased to read that you are happy with the product and will be ordering more.

Looks stunning

Tha service for our plantation shutters from u-Blinds was fantastic Frank was very good at his job very friendly an would recommend him to install blinds in any property Thank you

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Shell for your review.

Satisfaction with U Binds's work

It was quite easy to find the store . They sent Phil to give me a quotation. Phil was very friendly, he took his job very seriously and kept me informed about the installation date. Ryan was also very friendly when he came and installed the blinds. When mentioned the width was too big, he recommended to order another set for me and change. His attitude made me feel that I can trust him. Phil and Ryan are definitely gave me a good impression of the U Blinds company. I can trust your company and like to recommend your jobs to my friends.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Melody for your review. We are very pleased to read that you trust our company and people and would recommend us to your friends. This is the best form of advertising, thank you again.

Plantation shutters installed

Love the shutters and installer Karl was a friendly guy and did a great job.
Jodie who measured was great also.
Only complaint was that installer’s eftpos machine did not work but we sorted it out.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Sue for the review, and that you are happy with Jodie and Karl from our Gold Coast team.

Chris  F
Chris FMt Eliza

Great Service and Price

We were very happy with the quality of all the blinds we had fitted. Jesse was very efficient and very helpful in explaining all of their products.Always available when contacted nothing was too much trouble. We did have to wait a little longer than expected, but they were very happy to install temporary blinds for us. Michael the installer was excellent, could not fault him. We have had lots of positive comments on the quality.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Chris thank you for your comments. Jesse and Michael from our Melbourne team will be very happy about your review.

Phu
PhuMelbourne

Great price,product and service

Organising the quote was quick and easy. They came out straight away. The price was really good very competitive it was too good to pass. Bought roller blonds and shutters.
Installers were friendly. Frank was great. In and out quickly. He explained how to use the products. My rollers and shutters look really good. Very happy all together.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

We are very pleased that you were happy with the product and the service Phu. I will pass your comments onto Frank and the Melbourne team.

Like our blinds

They were good to deal with and did what they said which we always appreciate in this time of people never ringing back.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Gaz for your review.

Amazing transformation!

With our new plantation shutters, our home has been transformed into a light, spacious and modern interior.
We love them. Mat B who installed them was courteous, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and we would highly recommend him to others.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Suzy for taking the time to write your review about our Adelaide team.

Super Service

Prompt service and was very impressed by the professionalism of the installer, Paulo., who was very friendly and super efficient, .We are very satisfied with the blinds and the whole overall experience. Would highly recommend.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Debbie for your comments and recommendation.

coolly professional installation

This would have been a 5-star rating, were it not for the insufferable arrogance of the salesman. The installers, by contrast, Andrew and Chris, could not have been nicer, and performed an excellent job. I would recommend their expertise to anyone.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you John for the feedback. So happy that you are happy with the end result.

A pleasure to deal with

Thank you team for providing a great service. My hubby and I are really happy with the blinds. Thanks :-)

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Helen for going onto Product Review to write your comments.

Chippy
Chippy

Inferior Service Overall

There were a number of bad things about Ublinds

. The blinds were 3 weeks late in delivery
. Unbelievably the Salesman omitted to quote one window - So we got everything done and had to wait another 2 weeks for more blinds, because of this glaring error.
. Ublinds did not reply to one letter and one email
. The actual tradesman were good

Shutter Blinds Brisbane

Ordered at the end of January, had delay due to Chinese New Year which we were notified of by a text message. Shutters arrive in April but the installer wasn’t available till May to fit them.
The installer was amazing he spent a lot of time measuring and installing the shutters in our non-square windows.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We like our blinds

Thank you Catherine for your excellent services, we really like our blinds and shutters. It took a bit longer than expected but overall we are very happy. Diana Cooper

Jenny
JennyBattery hill qld

Lack of communication for overdue order

Order due mid April no communication from company chased up yesterday morning just received sms to say order due Brisbane warehouse late next week. We had a promised fitting date of 8 weeks from order date 13-2-18. Company has no customer service skills.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Jenny thanks for the review. We are sorry regarding the delay, unfortunately Chinese New Year delay was longer than was expected. Glad to see we have updated you with a message to advise.

Doesn't keep the customer informed

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for writing your constructive review. Firstly we are glad that you like the product and the end result. We will be taking your comments up with our customer service team as a good example of how we can improve our service.

Sensational Shutters - LOVE them!

Originally ordered plantation shutters for half the house and love them so much, I have ordered for the rest of the house. The look of the white shutters has transformed the house into a luxury look beach house.The service from U Blinds in terms of quotation and fitting has been exemplary. Staff have been very pleasant to deal with - no problems there. The only issue we had, was that the order took over 3 months for making and delivery. If you're not in a hurry, I would highly recommend them.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Hels for your review. Sorry for the delay with the shutters this is not our normal delivery time the delay was due to Chinese New Year.

Gary
GaryBrisbane

OK in the end...

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Gary for your review. We take your constructive comments on board and will pass onto our customer service team.

Good Service

Thanks to Nigel Short from U Blinds who was a pleasure to deal with when he came to our home this week in response to my query regarding a worn blind. His cheerful assistance was much appreciated.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Wend for your comments, I will be sure to pass them onto Nigel.

Outdoor Blind

Love my outdoor roll down blind. Does exactly what I wanted, cuts out that extremely hot morning summer sun and heat. Loving it

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Leoni for taking the time to write your review.

Jules63
Jules63South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent sales service!

I have been dealing with Lara from U Blinds in Brisbane and highly recommend her in particular. She is easy going, happy to deal with my constant changes and just a real pleasure to be around. Only 4 stars at the moment as the blinds/shutters haven't been install yet as we are still building. I valued her opinion and felt comfortable with her suggestions. Will do another review for U Blinds once the install has taken place.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Jules for your feedback regarding Lara, she will be thrilled to hear about it.