U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (24)

Janette Alford
Janette AlfordGold Coast

Lacking Customer service

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Jan, sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience the second time around. This is not our customer service level that we wish to achieve. Can you please send through your details to Leanne@ublinds.com.au so I can get back to you.

Julie
JulieMelbourne

Happy Dealings with U Blinds

I read other reviews but our experience was pleasant and we found all personnel we had contact with, most helpful. We had a couple of small issues which were rectified immediately and without fuss. We had contact through MEGAN (an angel at head office Victoria). I feel sorry for those who didn't have Megan to contact, with any issues. She returned calls promptly and solved all our concerns (not many) in a professional, friendly, helpful manner. Wouldn't hesitate to use U Blinds again and would make sure I made Megan my contact person again !!!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your experience. Megan in our Melbourne office is excellent and will be very happy to hear about your review. I will be sure to pass it onto our Melbourne team.

Lisa
Lisasydney

Great response

Last week I was upset with our blinds arriving and not being what we were expecting .
This week the manager visited our home to listen to our concerns and has promised to rectify the issue to our satisfaction ( it actually exceeds our needs )
Not only was he understanding but also willing to meet our needs .
What a top bloke !
Would recommend them to anyone .

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

We are very pleased to hear that your experience in rectifying your issues has been addressed and the outcome was positive for you. I will be sure to pass your comments onto Jim our State Manager and the NSW team.

A wonderful experience with Ublinds

My wife and I are in the process of redecorating our home and we have had a positive experience with Ublinds. The French lady who updated our window coverings gave us great customer service, on time delivery and at a good price. Would shop again with Ublinds.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Gary for your comments about your experience. I will pass them onto Catherine and the Brisbane team.

Caz
CazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Product, very competitive Prices

Catherine Berthebaud is the best! Thank you for your advice and knowledge. I absolutely love our new Plantation shutters; we feel like we are living in a resort. My order took longer than anticipated and communication from head office with updates would have saved a lot of angst and given you a 5 star rating. Great product, looks better than we could have imagined.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Caz for your comments regarding Catherine's advice and knowledge. We are glad you are happy with the end result and product. I will pass your comments onto Brisbane Customer Service re updating customers of progress.

RaanipuraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for an email back

Hi. I have emailed Nigel P twice, with full plans and size guides for windows and doors. No reply so whilst I can't review your product, not sure about your service..

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Nigel P has been on holidays that would be why you haven't received a response. If you would like to re email the plans to leanne@ublinds. com.au I will make sure you receive a response.

OK.done

Blomst
BlomstBrisbane

Never again!

JulieD
JulieD

Slackest communication ever.

Good product. Mistake in some of the measurements, plus one shutter damaged, keep ringing two weeks later no word when zip trac blinds will be installed. Have our money so guess they don't care.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Julie for your communication. Can you please provide me with further details
so we can follow this up. If you feel more comfortable you can email through your details to Leanne@ublinds.com.au and we get back to you the same business day.

Never again

Sales process was good but that's where it ends and went down hill from there.
Attitude from Sydney team was shocking considering they can't install the blinds as per agreed terms.
Blinds are average quality.

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

We had great customer service with Lauren from the sales department. Lauren was very clear with her product knowledge, financial services and helpful with the selection of blind choice. We are very happy with the choice and quality of the end product.

Peter was our installer and he was on time, professional and fixed a minor problem which had occurred on installation.

Thank you very much to U Blinds!

Not good on after care service

I bought 6 plantation shutters in Dec.
One was damaged and they have just sent the replacement now!! 3 months later after I chased it up now they expect me to pay freight again I have rang 3 times nobody has answered my calls.
They are dreadful on after customer service.

Pud
Pud

Great, not issues, but not much communication either.

I used this site before ordering my blinds. I found the feed back very polarising. Either very good or very bad. Most comments seem to be about Ublinds lack of communication. Myself, I don't need to know every step of the way where my blinds are at. They said would take about 12weeks over xmas period and I was happy with that. Come to about that time and hadn't heard anything. About a week later I got a text saying the installer would contact me.

The installer was great. Very happy with the product and end result. I would recommend them.

I gave a 4 star because their show room opening hours isnt great. Would have been nice to check out their showroom on a Saturday morning

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for your informative review. We appreciate positive feedback, if you could take the time to send back which state and city you live in it would help us with our future planning.

Shutters

I was very happy with my shutters, and also with Peter Rose's professional fitting, and would not hesitate to recommend U Blinds.
Barbara Baker
Southport

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Barbara for taking the time to write your review. Peter is a great installer who takes a great deal of pride in his work, I will be sure to pass your comment onto him.

Carl K
Carl KMelbourne

Better not to try

Customer service poor in Redlands Q'ld

We had four roller blinds to be installed in April 2015. The fourth blind was too wide and wouldn't fit and had to be returned to the factory to be cut down. When it was finally installed the rail was scratched from the resizing. Photographs were sent to Nigel who said the rail would be replaced. When Andrew arrived to replace the rail he had the wrong rail and said 'someone' would be back with the correct one in a couple of days. Despite numerous communications from our end, it is now December and the company has shown no interest in replacing the damaged rail as promised. Very disappointing. Will never use them again even though we were happy with the quality of the blinds.

Tracey
TraceyGreenwich

I give up...

Transformed our deck!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Fiona & Dean for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased that you like your Aluminium Shutters are were able to meet your requirements re service and installation.

James
Jamesessendon

Plantation shutters

Great service from justin the sales manager who looks after the nth and west of Melbourne - delivered and installed with no hiccups highly recommend and awesome price - excellent installers

Col B
Col BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not impressed

You get what you pay for and these blinds are VERY CHEAP. I had polymer venetians installed via the Melbourne office which took 4 months before I was reasonably satisfied. Their first effort was pathetic with one out of 7 blinds being ok. It took them another 2 visits and the customer service is also pathetic. Although some brackets are still not fitted properly, I gave up because it's difficult dealing with them.The blinds themselves look pretty good but few of them even close properly. Spend the extra $$ which I should have done. Have you noticed that every week they're advertising 50% off. It's obviously because that's all the product is worth.

Great ideas and service

TMc
TMcAthelstone

repeat customer

We have progressively installed plantation shutters throughout our house in Adelaide. Duane has always been on-time, considerate and professional. Quotes have always been competitive and we are happy with the quality of the product and installation. Sometimes delivery is delayed but customer service is always friendly.

RLS
RLSBrisbane

Shocking Quality

Susan Neilson
Susan NeilsonMelbourne

Great service!

Incredible service from these guys! sales manager measured our shutters, arrived within 6 weeks and lovely guy named [name removed] installed shutters. Was a problem with the last shutter which could have taken 2 weeks but [name removed] (sales manager) addressed problem and fixed it within 2 hours. Highly recommend these guys! Ask for [name removed]!