Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (225)

Gayan K.
Gayan K.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Quality and Service

Had Chrystal and Chris come to measure and quote my near floor to ceiling windows at the beginning of the year, wasn't ready at the time to go ahead but when we were, the promised 8 weeks for custom manufacturing and delivery was met and Kevin was able to smash out the installation at a window per hour which was impressive for a 1 man job. Finished product looks amazing and finally have some privacy after 6 months of nothing! Cheers uBlinds

kcb28
kcb28Victor Harbor, South Australia

Fabulous product from Fabulous company

Had 3 huge zip screen blinds installed on our alfresco and they are fantastic. No joins anywhere and one finger control for up and down. Grant and his team were great from quote to installation. High recommended.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback! We are thrilled your new Zip Screen Awnings look fantastic and that you have had a pleasant experience with our company. Thank you U blinds!

Linda H.
Linda H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth the wait!

The measure and quote took no time and was very efficient. We were told 6-8 weeks for installation of our plantation blinds and it was right on time. Mark and team we’re phenomenal and the job was 6 windows with no mess and within a couple of hours. The service was excellent. We waited 15 years to afford these blinds and every day when we see them we are more than pleased the blinds, size, colour and frames are outstanding we chose well and thank our builders TC Interiors for their recommendation. Do not hesitate during these difficult times we had no hassles and the outcome is perfect!

Kaye L
Kaye LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I had a lot of questions about certain products, with which Ben was able to help me out very patiently. The installer Marc was very communicative and we are very happy with our new shutters.

Suzanne Beare
Suzanne BeareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price and service

Marc and Dillon were polite, quick and efficient
Have used U Blinds many times and will again
I have always been offered a discount

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you are a returning customer and once again you are happy with the price, product and service we have provided. King Regards the U Blinds team!

Leanne B.
Leanne B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely happy

Very positive experience...well priced...good service that was on time and very professional. This is second product and am so happy I'm now looking at a third product.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Leanne, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback about our products and service. We are thrilled you are very happy with your new products and thank you for choosing U Blinds again!

Brilliant Job!

Sue F
Sue FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company ethic

From Amy who measured and worked out the quote, Emily on the switchboard, to the gentlemen who installed the shutters, all were friendly, helpful and professional. The timeline was exactly as they said from quote to installation and they kept us informed along the way. The end product is absolutely beautiful and quality and fitting is excellent. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Sue. Thank you for passing on your feedback. We are thrilled you have had a wonderful experience with our company and love your new product! We look forward to servicing your window furniture needs in the future. U blinds.

Judy D
Judy DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love’em.

Really excited with my new shutters. What a transformation! Shane was very helpful with suggestions and nothing was too much trouble. The whole process was very streamline. Installation by Arthur was excellent and so pleased to have Shane manage our job.
Judy D

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Judy. We will be sure to pass on your comments to our team and we are very pleased you are happy with your new shutters. Thank you U blinds.

Geraldine
Geraldine South East Queensland, QLD

An excellent result !

We are very pleased with our shutters and sun filter blinds. Amy our rep is very helpful and easy to work with she gave us some great tips for the best look. Pete our installer is very professional and is focused on attention to detail. We were kept informed at every stage throughout our order. We would not hesitate to recommend U Blinds to our friends and family.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

My new plantation shutters in my house look amazing

Chris from UBlinds installed my window plantation shutters this morning.
They look amazingly beautiful. Hence have made a marked improvement to the interior house . As it’s recently painted on the inside it looks fantastic now.
Chris who put up my shutters was wonderful also .
I would highly recommend anyone to buy them & purchase them from UBlinds

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Helen, Thank you for your feedback. I am thrilled to hear your new shutters look amazing and have made an improvement to the interior of your house. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to our team, Regards U blinds!

Great product

Wonderful product and wonderful agent, Lauren. Highly recommend Ublinds. Installer is quality, agent is knowledgeable and helpful. Had all windows dressed with blinds and shutters and love them all!!!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so pleased to hear you love your new blinds and shutters. Kind regards U blinds.

Wendy and Andy
Wendy and AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

New Shutters

Consultant Nigel gave excellent advice for our choice of shutters. He explained all options and suggested colours that suited the room and decor. This was important as the window has a north north west facing aspect. The recommendation from Nigel was ideal because of the afternoon sun.
The shutters were fitted by Matthew who carried the installation in an efficient and professional manner. Before leaving he ensured that the install was to our satisfaction.
We would recommend U Blinds to prospective customers.

Regards, Wendy and Andy 7 August 2021

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Wendy and Andy, Thank you kindly for passing on your feedback we do appreciate this. U blinds are thrilled to hear you have had great service from our team and we thank you for possibly recommending us to future customers. Kind regards U Blinds.

Rachel F
Rachel FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3rd time using UBlinds and they never fail to give me exactly what I want

Thank you again U Blinds - I’m blown away with my new curtains - I wasn’t sure what way to go and they have changed my home and really brought everything together. Thank you Ublinds & Lisa on the Sunshine Coast.

Couldn’t be happier!!!

I had my shutters installed by Mark yesterday - they are AMAZING!!!!
I absolutely love them. Couldn’t be happier. So glad I did it!
Crystal came & did my quote promptly and kept me updated throughout the process.
Brilliant outcome.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Cara, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are just thrilled your new shutters look amazing and you love them those photos look great! Thank you U blinds team!