U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)

Shutters

ShuttersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters look amazing

Our shutters look amazing! One of those jobs where the outcome surpassed our expectations and looks fantastic. The salesman and installed were fantastic.

Store LocationQLD
Roger S

Roger SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with new Shutters and blinds

Very happy with the new shutters and blinds installed this week. Made such a difference to
the lounge and family room. Very professional no fuss installation. We will use them again.

Sophie G.

Sophie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plantation shutters!

U Blinds was an easy company to set up an free initial quote with. They came out on the 21st November, and the plantation shutters were installed on 24th Jan.

It was easy to pick the right options with the support of David who provided the quote, and Paulo installed the blinds promptly within 2 hours and was very thorough and friendly.

I would definitely recommend to friends.

Daz

DazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horizontal Outdoor Plantation Shutters

Really good experience from start to finish. Jess was polite, courteous and knowledgeable giving quote. Office advised status of our order and when installation would occur. Michael rang advising time of installation although there needed to be a change of time we were informed in a timely manner. We had horizontal plantation shutters installed by Michael and Darren on on extremely hot day. Nice job and cleaned up following installation.
Would highly recommend

Wendi S.

Wendi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

our shutters look terrific

After an initial query , we were contacted by Jesse, who quickly made us confident of the product we would receive. We found U Blinds quote to be very competitive. The office lady was very attentive to my concern of wait time. With follow up texts following. Our installer Michael was courteous and very professional. And is a credit to the UBlinds company.

Store LocationMelbourne
Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Belinda had a great eye for design and was very helpful with practical ideas. She knew and understood what works and what wouldn't. I found her to be pleasant and knowledgeable. Dino was very friendly and did a great job installing the blinds! Overall a great experience with U Blinds!

Garrydougall

GarrydougallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Full window louvres

We had some full length double width shutters installed and are very happy with the look, versatility, ease of cleaning. Special mention to our installer Paulo, who did a great job.

Kain Batty

Kain BattySydney Surrounds, NSW

Installation of our shutter doors/screen

Daniela

DanielaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jesse quoted our plantation shutters. He was accommodating and answered our questions with confidence. Frank and Kieran installed the shutters, they were friendly, timely and hardworking. The shutters look wonderful in our new home. Thank you U Blinds.

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Excellent installer

Very professional installer ‘Siva’. Did a great job and the shutters look great. Roller blinds installed on time but had to wait a bit longer for shutter delivery. Other than that, no complaints

Store LocationU Blinds Sydney

Big Thank you

Big thankyou to Peter my sales rep and to Arthur my installer. Makes such difference to my house. Only negative comment would be the installation could not be done on a Saturday, I work full time.

Lyn McK

Lyn McKBrisbane

Thanku!!

U-Blinds Sales Rep, Shane, was very helpful when discussing the shutter style that I requested for my large windows - and Arthur carefully and successfully installed the products transforming the Family Room area. U-Blinds office staff were always polite and supportive when making enquiries or followups. Thank you Shane, Arthur and U-Blinds.

I wanted this for a long time

Had Frank and his assistant put in our plantation shutters arrived on time very friendly and professional, worked without any breaks with hardly any mess, very happy with the result, cannot stop looking at them.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I would like to say how pleased I am with the service from U Blinds. Paolo did a great job installing my shutters and they look fantastic. Would definitely recommend U Blinds.

Amazing result!

We ordered custom made roman blinds through Ublinds - Central Coast recently. Although there was an a slight issue with part of the original order, our blinds are now installed and we couldn't be happier! They look fantastic! Many thanks to the team at UBlinds - from sales to customer service and installation. All staff we dealt with were very friendly, professional and prompt with returning calls and keeping appointment times. Special mention to Jim, State Manager of NSW, who personally came out to our home to rectify the initial problem and dealt with it immediately and also to Seva who did an outstanding job on the final installation.

Beautiful curtains and shutters

Lauren was very professional regarding the quotation and subsequent installation of the shutters. has some difficulty with the curtain rep which resulted in a delay to the installation.
Arthur performed the installation as a true expert with over 50 years experience 1
He also provided practical advice on the care and maintenance of the shutters.
Overall a good experience albeit a hiccup with changing personnel responsible for the curtains.
Would use U Blinds again and recommend them.

Poona

PoonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

not bad but still room for a little improvement

A bit suspicious at first in view of high% of 5/5 and significant % bad reviews. Can be difficult to contact after order placed and deposit paid. (not as bad as some competitors though!) Contacted Leanne Wren whose name appears in other Reviews and she got things moving) Very happy with finished shutters, only 6 weeks from order date to installation including Xmas break. Very,very good measure and installation in an old house where windows neither square nor horizontal - the fitting was excellent. Will be ordering more.

Store LocationBanyo (Bris)
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Poona for your review. Very pleased to read that you are happy with the product and will be ordering more.

Looks stunning

Tha service for our plantation shutters from u-Blinds was fantastic Frank was very good at his job very friendly an would recommend him to install blinds in any property Thank you

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Shell for your review.

Satisfaction with U Binds's work

It was quite easy to find the store . They sent Phil to give me a quotation. Phil was very friendly, he took his job very seriously and kept me informed about the installation date. Ryan was also very friendly when he came and installed the blinds. When mentioned the width was too big, he recommended to order another set for me and change. His attitude made me feel that I can trust him. Phil and Ryan are definitely gave me a good impression of the U Blinds company. I can trust your company and like to recommend your jobs to my friends.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Melody for your review. We are very pleased to read that you trust our company and people and would recommend us to your friends. This is the best form of advertising, thank you again.

Plantation shutters installed

Love the shutters and installer Karl was a friendly guy and did a great job.
Jodie who measured was great also.
Only complaint was that installer’s eftpos machine did not work but we sorted it out.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Sue for the review, and that you are happy with Jodie and Karl from our Gold Coast team.