Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (55)

Don’t be fooled by the salesman

Good sales representative

We have ordered a number of products from U Blinds (currently waiting on the last order) We are very happy the sales rep for our area Nigel Petrie), he communicates well, knows the product range on offer and offers helpful suggestions.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Gwen, Thank you for your feedback. We are over the moon to hear you are a returning customer and once again you are a happy with the service you have received. We appreciate your support, U Blinds.

woodSouth East Queensland, QLD

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY

wood

Not good enough I should be compensated it was three doors and all the windows not just one item

wood

And after being cancelled 7 times you would think the measurements would be right

Disappointing admin service

Very dissatisfied with after sales service . Adim calls were very rude and totally ill informed with my general blinds problems

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Wayne, I am sorry to hear this. If you could please provide your order number or call our head office on 32487000 and ask to speak with Natalie and i will help you with this.

Greg Nicholson
Greg NicholsonGippsland, VIC

Longevity of steel product

Ublind by the sea! Suspect the quality of the steel might be suspect. Blind out of warranty but installer was informed

LGMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality & unsafe workmanship - BEWARE!

• +4Thumbnail
John J.
John J.Sydney, NSW

The next liquidation

Contacted this company in November 2020.. took my deposit did not get my blinds until late January of this year. they have forever been broken and not installed properly.. from the management to the owners to the installers including the state manager are all disgusting to deal with.

Misleading and quiet Diseptive.

We now are heading to court as they are refussing to attend for the 7th time in less than seven months

A disgusting culture that shortly can't last. Your company, your people and you are all predictable.

Adrian
AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with the product

Our awnings were looking very drab so decided to replace them. We selected the material we wanted but were told that that particular material was not available for at least four months so we asked them to call in with alternative ideas. We selected a dark green material that allowed you to see through it, which was great. We are now wondering if this was a mistake because if you can see through it, the sun comes in even more too. I think all will be well as sufficiently protective but won't know until the summer! The installer, Tim, was very efficient and did the job quickly. We also previously had indoor window blinds put in and just as efficient. Well done U-Blinds. Adrian 6th Aug 2021

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Adrian, Thank you for passing on your feedback. We are pleased to hear you have had a good experience with U Blinds. We do also hope your blind will be sufficient for the summer climate as well as the cooler months. Thank you the U blinds team.

Jodi
JodiSydney

Don’t waste your time

We ordered the screens for one of our building projects on 15 April. We were given the lead time 6 to 8 weeks. We phoned them 4 weeks later in mid May to ascertain an eta. There was no order. They had lost it. 12 weeks later and we still have no screens. The job is complete all bar the screens and we are being charged penalty rates for non completion. UBlinds refuse to reimburse us for their stuff up. Why should we be out of pocket? I dread to think of what we will end up with. Save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere

Heather M.
Heather M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I’m very happy with my new plantation shutters and soft shades from U Blinds. Staff are friendly and communicated well about timelines and appointments. Mark and Dillon did the installation required navigating a rather high ladder in a stairwell. Couldn’t be happier.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are so pleased you are very happy with your new shutters and soft shades! We will be sure to pass your message on to our team! Thank you U blinds.

Sue FoxCentral, SA

Beware

Bought new blinds before selling my house. The new owners told me the blinds weren't working. Ublinds told me that the warranty was void because I no longer owned the house. Ridiculous

Sue Fox

I spoke to you about the blinds last November. The blinds should be covered by warranty unless they are moved to another location in my opinion. I stand by my review

Phil A Cooroy QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

U for U-Blinds: Stands for Unreliable, Unacceptable, Unsatisfactory, Unavailing & Unfortunate.

Find out how U Blinds Australia compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Good friendly service and the blinds look great.

Communication was good from measuring to installing, the blinds look good and do what they are designed to do, adding value to the home.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Maz! We are glad to have met your expectations and that your new blinds look good! Thank you, Ublinds!

Neil A.
Neil A.

Still waiting after 4 months

Awfulness doesn’t describe this experience we have had. Still waiting for blinds, was told made locally but made in China. Security screens are the worst I’ve ever seen. Service is terrible. Avoid at all cost

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Neil, i am sorry to hear you have had this experience. If you could please provide an order number or call our head office on 0732487000 and ask to speak with Natalie i will assist you with this to get these issued resolved. Thank you

Luke Ruzicka
Luke RuzickaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking and full of one star reviews on google