U by Kotex Regular

U by Kotex Regular

See the Best Tampons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Loved it!

I used these as my first tampons, and they were so comfortable and reliable! They're easy to insert, and easy to remove. I found no problems at all using these. It helps that they're so slim too!

sarahxoxosky

sarahxoxoskyMelbourne

Great!

These are great if your just starting to use tampons for the very first time, they are most of the time reliable and wont cause many leaks. If they do only small leaks which can be fixed by using a pantie liner. They fit great and are nice a slim, I love how they have to last line of defense, that works very well. Also they come with 16 tampons, so it lasts the whole period depending how heavy your flow is.
Inexpensive, very reliable.

fry07

fry07

Fun colours but still easy to use!

Great no-fuss wrapping making opening easy. I find they are usually priced on the cheaper side. Another thing that I liked is that the string is tied, unlike some other brands. I think this makes removal easier.
cheap, colourful

Fiona74

Fiona74

Nice Price, Work Great!

If you can 'love' tampons, I love these ones! They are priced right, usually cheaper than other well known brands.
The brightly coloured wrapping on the tampons makes an unpleasant job just a little bit better.
I find these tampons do not leak at all, I have never had a leakage problem. They are easy to insert and remove.
Great colours, inexpensive, very effective!

Amelia

Ameliaasked

I love them! It was my first time using a tampon yesterday and it was a horrible brand so today I bought these. They are great but caused a small leak I probably did something wrong but other than that they’re great. I will use theese from now on.

Get an answer from our members and U by Kotex representatives