U by Kotex Regular

U by Kotex Regular

See the Best Tampons & Menstrual Cups in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for U by Kotex? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8

Do not use U Tampons

I’ve struggled so much trying to take this tampon off me! It was a nightmare! I’m attaching an image to show you the poor quality they are! Do not buy this brand !

Loved it!

I used these as my first tampons, and they were so comfortable and reliable! They're easy to insert, and easy to remove. I found no problems at all using these. It helps that they're so slim too!

sarahxoxosky
    sarahxoxoskyMelbourne

Great!

These are great if your just starting to use tampons for the very first time, they are most of the time reliable and wont cause many leaks. If they do only small leaks which can be fixed by using a pantie liner. They fit great and are nice a slim, I love how they have to last line of defense, that works very well. Also they come with 16 tampons, so it lasts the whole period depending how heavy your flow is.
    Inexpensive, very reliable.

Tampons & Menstrual Cups

Find out how U by Kotex Regular compares to other Tampons & Menstrual Cups

fry07
    fry07

Fun colours but still easy to use!

Great no-fuss wrapping making opening easy. I find they are usually priced on the cheaper side. Another thing that I liked is that the string is tied, unlike some other brands. I think this makes removal easier.
    cheap, colourful

Fiona74
    Fiona74

Nice Price, Work Great!

If you can 'love' tampons, I love these ones! They are priced right, usually cheaper than other well known brands.
    The brightly coloured wrapping on the tampons makes an unpleasant job just a little bit better.
    I find these tampons do not leak at all, I have never had a leakage problem. They are easy to insert and remove.
    Great colours, inexpensive, very effective!

Amelia
    Ameliaasked

I love them! It was my first time using a tampon yesterday and it was a horrible brand so today I bought these. They are great but caused a small leak I probably did something wrong but other than that they’re great. I will use theese from now on.