U by Kotex Regular

3.8

sarahxoxosky

sarahxoxoskyMelbourne

Great!

These are great if your just starting to use tampons for the very first time, they are most of the time reliable and wont cause many leaks. If they do only small leaks which can be fixed by using a pantie liner. They fit great and are nice a slim, I love how they have to last line of defense, that works very well. Also they come with 16 tampons, so it lasts the whole period depending how heavy your flow is.
    Inexpensive, very reliable.

fry07

fry07

Fun colours but still easy to use!

Great no-fuss wrapping making opening easy. I find they are usually priced on the cheaper side. Another thing that I liked is that the string is tied, unlike some other brands. I think this makes removal easier.
    cheap, colourful

Amelia

Ameliaasked

I love them! It was my first time using a tampon yesterday and it was a horrible brand so today I bought these. They are great but caused a small leak I probably did something wrong but other than that they’re great. I will use theese from now on.