U by Kotex Regular

U by Kotex Regular

3.8

Loved it!

I used these as my first tampons, and they were so comfortable and reliable! They're easy to insert, and easy to remove. I found no problems at all using these. It helps that they're so slim too!

Fiona74

Fiona74

Nice Price, Work Great!

If you can 'love' tampons, I love these ones! They are priced right, usually cheaper than other well known brands.
    The brightly coloured wrapping on the tampons makes an unpleasant job just a little bit better.
    I find these tampons do not leak at all, I have never had a leakage problem. They are easy to insert and remove.
    Great colours, inexpensive, very effective!

Amelia

Ameliaasked

I love them! It was my first time using a tampon yesterday and it was a horrible brand so today I bought these. They are great but caused a small leak I probably did something wrong but other than that they’re great. I will use theese from now on.