U Install It Kitchen

• Rates and Fees
Steven G.

Steven G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery Policy is Ridiculous

To save my son taking time off work for delivery I drove in from the country to be onsite so Kitchen could be delivered. I was there by myself and shocked to then have kitchen dropped in the driveway. Delivery people informed me the company does not allow them to place kitchen components in the house. I personally believe this to be disgusting customer service. I guess I was lucky it was not raining on the day as the quality of this product would have blown up like a box of wet Wheat Bix. Not the freight companies fault. They can only follow Policy. Be warned. You too could be left with a whole kitchen just put out on the drive.

Sue E.

Sue E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great, until they take your payment

Rates and Fees

Happy with the product but the customer service was poor

Had to go to Lonsdale twice as I was not given the correct screws. The Carpenter I hired had to improvise the installation. When I complained at Lonsdale I was treated as though I was an inconvenience it was the "i don't care attitude" I found very upsetting. The bathroom cabinet is great, the customer service by the woman at Lonsdale very poor. I dealt with 4 people 3 were fantastic.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how U Install It Kitchen compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Tina

TinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Falling apart from the second we recieved it.

First off we had wrong cupboards made so that was hard for the installer to put the kitchen in, the end strip of the counter was missing, it had marks on it and one door was damaged. After a month of having it put in, the doors are peeling away, one of the rails broke and the draw wouldn't push in. I emailed rang etc and had really poor response, I had to go through 3 people before someone did something then I still had on going issues that now no one will return my emails. Thank god my installer go pro kitchens is a miracle worker and fixed everything for me. There is no way in hell I would want anyone to risk Thier money on these kitchens.

Benji

BenjiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never use!!

Payed for kitchen and bench top! They got told they couldn’t do it got it re quoted with stone and agreed then told they made a mistake as was gonna be more!! When finally did arrive missing kickboard hardware and handles.

End up buying own hardware as they take a week to get back to you. Horrible service will never recommend.

Kathy29

Kathy29

Incompetent company

Excellent service

Thankyou U Install it Kilburn. From the moment we walked in we felt comfortable you would bring our vision to fruition. Service was next to none. When we had any question they were answered quickly. The kitchen went together seamlessly. People said to me that We would be waiting weeks for our stone benches. No they told us within 2 weeks of us letting them know We were ready. And they were. We had a small problem with soft close showing through our glass windows a phone call and This was fixed promptly. We are so happy with our kitchen. Thankyou. We have a few more projects to do and we will definitely be using you again.

Tom

Tom

U Install it - but you're on your own!

PeterS49

PeterS49ADELAIDE

My very own kitchen nightmare

Kitchen Renovators