UBank USaver Reach

UBank USaver Reach

David

DavidBrisbane, Qld

Good No Frills Account

I opened a USaver Reach account for my Mojo emergency money (or as I like to call it, my Rainy Day account). At the time of writing, the interest is 2.31% p.a. for accounts under $5,000 for people under thirty years old. There are no account keeping fees and no minimum deposit amount per month or any other nonsense.

The online banking site and mobile app interfaces aren’t glamourous, but they’re functional. I love that both include a graph of your saving progress. There’s also a savings calculator you can use to project your savings over time.

It’s a simple no frills account with decent interest.

SSK

SSKMelbourne

Excellent Service, Simple system

Contrary to what many say on the internet, ubank products are so good. I looked for a home loan and spotted them due to the low rates. Although the initial contact on the web didn't qualify me to obtain a loan, calling the customer service staff helped me get the loan. I was advised by my mortgage broker that online loans are crap and donot provide service, I was in for surprise from my first interaction. I then went on to get a savings account also personally recommending the bank to my friends. Good bank with service and low rates.

justsaz

justsazAU

Fantastic Interest Rate compared to other Financial Institutions!

Savings Accounts

Find out how UBank USaver Reach compares to other Savings Accounts

justifiable0

justifiable0

This is the best of the online saving accounts as the interest rate is higher than any comparable accounts offered by the big banks.
    Good interest rate, no fees which is good

AnonymousBuyer