UBank USave

UBank USave (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Savings Accounts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UBank

• Rates and Fees

Worst Bank Ever!

I answered all the security questions correctly in an effort to transfer some money but they have blocked my account because I don't sound my age??? I now have to take time off work to go to the post office so I can verify who I am even though I have already done this. Do not open an account with this bank if you want access to your money! I have given one star because you have to but it deserves -5 stars!

Can't even access my own money!

Online Verification doesn't work! Have to go into post office which obviously I have to take work off for an hour to do. Completely defeats the purpose of a bank with no branches! Didn't even know I was not verified or that I had to do this before I could access my own money, until I needed to withdraw some of it in which case I am told that I am debit blocked. Then the site won't allow me to verify myself and continues to sign me out for no reason. Since this will take several days I am late paying the bill that I needed to pay.

Negative stars-atrocious, appalling, insert every bad description here.

Broken Vending Machine of Banks.

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

Another Outage ....

J.H
J.H

Home Loan Do Not Bother!!

Do not waste your time with this bank we have been nothing but stuffed around with them they approved our finance then unapproved it due to them not giving us the correct information in the first place and then approved it after 100 phone calls. Told us that they would call / email never received anything back terrible terrible customer service. Don't even get me started on how slow they are, promised us IN WRITTING that we would have approval by a certain date and never delivered .... No one knows what is going on and don't know who is running the show there obviously clowns.

LyndaD
LyndaDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trying to update my details... How hard can it be???

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Vert
VertAustralia

Impossible to work with

Biggest pain in the arsss bank I ever did have to deal with. I opened an account 10 years ago and never used it, been trying many many times to close it down, always more hoops to jump through or refusals to get it done. Still trying...

2 Days so far, Can't Get Money Out

Dan
Dan

Not really an online bank - terrible customer service

I've had a Ubank account since 2008/2009, and am giving up on it. It is ok unless anything goes wrong. The moment it does, you can't fix it online, and their customer service staff will not help you. So - it's not really an online bank, it's just internet banking like every other bank has now. I have been round and round in circles trying to change details - and am giving up after 18 months of trying. I bank with other organisations as well, and have never had trouble with them like I do with Ubank. Avoid them - the positives are are far outweighed by the negatives.

The worst

Don't return calls or emails take forever to update personal information... Don't get an account here, not worth the drama.

Morry
MorryEglinton NSW

Criminal how they hold on to your money for days after you transact

John L
John LSydney, NSW

A completely frustrating experience. Please save yourself some trouble and do not use them.

I went through a thoroughly frustrating 5 week experience. The customer experience is the worst of any financial institution I have encountered in any context. I had three significantly different versions of what our 'pre-approved' home loan policy entailed. The online application process is cumbersome and those from U Bank either lack or refuse to use common sense on every step of the way. The online platform is cumbersome and often crashes. In the end, we went to a 'normal' bank and got approval in a few hours with the same interest rate.

ANOTHER UNIMPRESSED UBANK REFINANCER

Michel
Michelsydney

Horrible experience

Never again.
Wasting time
You can't really trust them and the process and customer service is horrendous
The online platform is really basic and outdated. always broken links and very slow
Their customer service put you on hold for long time and when they answer they say sorry i don't know the answer and need to transfer you to someone else and again they put you on hold for long time.
In overall not a pleasant experience at all.

V Chris
V ChrisMelbourne

Worst bank and should be banned

Took 2 months to get debit card. The statement was not showing correctly and when I complained, their tech support person called me and was almost yelling at me. I am literally maintaining a parallel spreadsheet on my PC to track my money as I don't trust this bank anymore. Just because of interest rate I am still hanging on to it.
Today, my password didn't work. I reset twice but each time you logout you have to reset again as it stops accepting the earlier password. What a pathetic bank. I don't know why such banks are being allowed to operate in this country.

pnr
pnrPerth

Deadly slow. Never ever get it done on time

Refinancing is ridiculous with delays from their solicitors to book a settlement date. One month crossed just to arrange a settlement date in-spite of all documents ready and processed. Simply, a lazy bank with sleeping people. It seems their minimum process time is 5 months. Regretting now.

Bruce
BruceNoosaville

Incompetent

Andre of Adelaide
Andre of Adelaide

It takes over a week to change your phone number.

I can't access my money because it takes a week for them to send a letter with a code so I can then change my phone number to access my account.
Fraud prevention is rubbish. They allowed someone to use a copy of my card in the US when I was clearly in Brazil. Then when I was in the US they cancelled my card when I tried to buy a $1 sim card and claimed they didn't know I was overseas when I had been for over six months. Then they allow my card to be overcharged when I don't have an overdraft.

Blimey
BlimeyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No postcode...no service

Attempted to change my details but couldn't remember where I lived when I set the account up and so didn't know the postcode, Tough luck..I'll have to go through the verification process again at Aus Post. Blimey you lot. You have a dozen other details about me and knowing a postcode is the pinnacle of your identity check. Crap service after 30 minute on-hold.

Jack11
Jack11Sydney, NSW

Terrible - After all paperwork you start again!! Not worth spending time

Worst experience ever!! Applied for home loan which ended in frustration, stress and hassles- Nothing else. Not worth doing this company business

boo
boo

rubbish customer service, you want on time transfer dont go with ubank

Customer service is worst and rude, commenting with staff when you query something you not aware and customer service like a club you can hear " swearing " words on background

Loans?? WASTE OF TIME

Waste of time. They keep asking for more documentation..... 4 months of giving more and more documentation and now they want to redo the original documents as they are now older. They never read their own notes and keep asking for the same thing over and over again. Gave up on them and ended up paying for the service at another bank.. never looked back.

WB
WBMelbourne

Can't Get My Money Out.

V Chris
V ChrisMelbourne

Worst banking experience in my life

Since the time I opened my bank account since 3 months ago, I have been having night mares with this bank.
1. First, I didn't get my ATM card for 2 months
2. I couldn't add a Linked Account. When I called customer care, the guy was extremely rude.
3. Finally, I found an alternate way to add a linked Account, now I cannot transfer the money out of the bank. When I reported the error to the support team, they came back saying it is an issue with browser, they can't help.

Now my money is stuck and I am unable to do anything with this bank. One of the worst banks I have come across. I am planning to close my account soon.