UBank USave

UBank USave (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Savings Accounts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UBank

• Rates and Fees

ljs
ljsAU

Don't bother trying

We tried to open a joint account on-line. Due to an IT issue at UBank's end the account could not be used. 4 weeks later UBank had still not fixed the problem. A UBank call centre staff member confirmed that there was nothing to prevent a new joint application being made while the first was still being fixed. Made a new joint on-line application and this time there was a problem with identity documents. There was no problem with the same identity documents with the first application. We wanted to open this account for the higher interest, but have given up and opened an on-line account with another bank without any problem. Ubank was just a waste of time.

sirap
sirapSA

Can't access my own money

Tom
Tom

Terrible-non-existent customer service

This is the worst online bank I have ever encountered. The website is often down--looks like they got their IT staff from Maccas. On-line chat is often unavailable and on the telephone staff range from could care less to officious and rude. Like others I wish I'd read the reviews first.

PaulBrisbane

Terrible banking experience - I regret moving to UBank

Paul

Oh, and I forgot to add - one of their "customer service" agents hung up on me while I was trying to resolve the issues!

GP
GPSydney, NSW

If you want a loan fast don't go with this guys

3 months since I applied and its still going, since requested documents are now out of date (more than 31 days old) I need to send again, including a new valuation on my property! You think you can set aside a whole day getting all the things they request to get it over and done with but they just keep asking for more and more things...only if they asked all at once its ok but it is not the case for what ever reason! They also initially tell you the amount you can loan then completely halve it once they hook you in and invested time and effort to get the loan approved. So if you want a loan fast they are not the way to go. Great rates if any consolation but that's about it.

Very Poor Website!!

I'm amazed that an online only bank can survive with such a poor website - don't even think about joining unless you can put up with an online system that is more often than not slow, has many glitches and often crashes. I have online accounts with 5 different banks at the moment and Ubank is by far the worst!

Worst service I ever experienced in a bank

I am executor of my fathers will and he had an account with UBank. I have made three phone calls, two emails, and a call to the complaints section and I can not get them to send me one form that I need for probate. Surely they could email the form while I was on the phone. There was no manager that would take my call (yes, all very polite calls) and even the complaints section has not returned my call. I can't think of any other way to deal with them except to try the banking ombudsman......all for the want of one emailed form!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Not a good experience

Ash
Ash

Terrible service.. Don't know where ur money goes!!!

I am a customer since more than 2 years now. Recently opened a Usaver ultra account. The debit card sent to me was already activated and was fraudulently used by someone else. It never reached me. But the bank has no answers. Disgusting...... The worst service a bank can offer in Australia. Should be banned....

grace.boland
grace.bolandVictoria

Interest rates kept falling

Clicky
ClickyGippsland, VIC

Woeful

Sigmamupi
SigmamupiCanberra

Rates ok but their IT is a joke

Luke
LukeSydney, 2000

Disgraceful

Kept getting emails about an account I apparently opened years and years ago. I've never used it so wanted to close it. Absolutely disgraceful that I cannot close my account without giving them account and BSB details from another bank. Absolutely zero chance of that happening. I guess the account stays open forever - what does that cost you UBank?

Rediculous closure policy.

Robert
RobertSydney Surrounds, NSW

Problem site.

Been a Ubank customer for three months

Disappointed J
Disappointed J

No gift card and frustrating process

IT Department should be fired! - Useless - Cannot even resolve password issues

Mr Accountant
Mr Accountant
Tommy111111
Tommy111111AU

Poor service and application approval takes too long!

Andrew
AndrewSydney

Never deal with it again

They told me they will call me back, but it never happens. They asked my update document again and again but never told me at once. I feel so tired to deal with them. Totally, it is a waste of time. I will not trust this bank any more. . .

Service and management

ilyanor
ilyanorBalgowlah

Time wasters

Worst bank ive ever dealt with

The customer service at Ubank is the worst ive ever encountered, the people are rude and have been poorley trained. I received instructions on how to complete an overseas 100pt identification check and then after I did everything they asked I rang up to see how things were progressing and they tell me ive done it wrong and have to do it again. Also my secure mail isn't working and they keep telling me to contact them through secure mail which I cant do.

Should be - Useless Bank

I have allocated 1 star because I could not submit the review otherwise. Under normal circumstances I would have given it 0 stars.
Customer 'Service' (for want of a better word) is a disgrace. I have never been treated so poorly and spoken to as if I were a piece of trash in all of my life. Customer reps were rude, obnoxious, condescending and smug - and these were just their good points! I was made to feel completely deflated and worthless after my dealings with them on the telephone. If anyone were thinking of opening a UBank account I have just one word of advice - RUN!

Rokeisland
Rokeisland
  • Selected Review

U Bank service is rotten

Absolutely disgusting, they rang me to speak to me i mssed the call. I did the correct thing and rang them back then they wouldnt talk to me. The web site crashes. They did the faulty towers training course on service. Unless you want stress Stay away from Ubank. The worst Bank i have dealt with.

Service is apalling!

Ross McKee
Ross McKeeFrankston

U for Useless!

No bonus interest for 6 months

I was recommended to u bank by a friend and transferred nearly 200,000 to them . I set up a monthly transfer from my NAB acc. of 200 dollars a month to gain the bonus interest . After six months I notified u bank to query was I receiving the bonus interest and was informed I was not as I had set up the transfer incorrectly . I spoke to a supervisor hoping to maybe come to some agreement over the dispute but was told it was an automated system and that I had lost the bonus interest which if you do the maths is a considerable sum !!!!!!

Sam