UBank USave

UBank USave

See the Best Savings Accounts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UBank

• Rates and Fees
sarah
sarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highest rate ALWAYS!

I have been with Ubank Usaver since it started and it ALWAYS offers the best savings rate consistently. Part of NAB Bank so very safe and secure. All transactions can be actioned on line even opening an account. Very simple, straightforward and easy to understand and operate. I would highly recommend as the best available rate on the market.

Ric
RicSydney, nsw

One of the highest savings interest rates around

Edmond
Edmond

Fantastic Interest Rates. Fast Twitter Support.

I left Ubank for CUA because ubank did not offer POLi payments online which i needed for some online Australian sites. Other than that Ubank is a self sufficient online banking service with expense income graphs online.

3 rounds with ubank; bumpy but not bad

Theo S
Theo SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good bank

Good bank for saving accounts. Everything is easy and done online. They respond to all query within a reasonable amount of time. Overall a good bank and recommend them to anyone.

UBank
Adi R.UBank

Hi Theo, we're glad to hear this and thank you for sharing this awesome review. I'll be sure to share this with our team.

If you have any further questions or queries, please let us know. Have a great day! :) ^Adi

George
George

Great for simple savings accounts

Scott
ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value so far

I have been a UBank customer for a few months now. I opened an account and regularly send money in from NAB. It was a couple of days initially before the funds would show but now it is on the day. The interest rate still seems to be the best I can find on the net. The only thing which I find annoying is the extra account you MUST have to secure the bonus interest. A: I don't want it. B: I don't use it. C: initially it was a $100 minimum to be kept in it with a 0% rate payable to you but it appears now it is a $500 minimum, so one can easily come to the conclusion that interest runs into UBanks own little nest egg for NAB.
Overall I am happy but I have a credit card I do not want.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Fran72
Fran72AU

Probate

re probate there are a lot of hoops BUT they are very secure so I don't mind. I think I downloaded my probate form. There was no big issue.

Ozchad
OzchadBEXLEY

Good for investment

Have been with Ubank for SMSF accounts many years and it gives us very good interest returns than anywhere else. Ubank is a internet based banking institute. This is the way they save money and return their profit to customers with higher interest rate for cash investment. Don't expect Ubank could do better transaction accounts than 5 majors. However if you have some ideal cash and you don't want to risk them in share market that is the place you should go,

Brisbanite
Brisbanite

Overall very positive experience

Sam
SamAU

Good value but customer service could be improved

Vivien Peri
Vivien PeriAU

Excellent!! Great Rates!! Easy to use

Have been with UBANK 2 years. Must admit im not the easiest person to please. But take my hat off to ubank for their services and getting results.Have 32000 in savings. It was so easy to open the account and link my other account to deposit money. I would recommend if your serious about saving. Just set it up and let your money grow. My 18 year old opened an account and he likes it because he doesn't have easy access to the money.
easy to set up account online, no going inro bank to show id
good if additional funds could be added online instead of having to call.

Find out how UBank USave compares to other Savings Accounts

Always helpful, good interest rate

Have been using Ubank for about 12 months, never any problems. Website does take a little time to get used to but never had any issues. Does the transfers much quicker than your average bank, I can't fault it and I have always got through to the bank when i needed to - actually rang on Sunday and was answered within about 30 seconds.
Good interest rate
Website took a little longer to understand

cleopatra49
cleopatra49PERTH

Good if you open an Automatic Savings Plan option.

aimee29
aimee29
grace.boland
grace.boland

yes ,i found without notice the interest rate dropped quite a lot .i am about to withdraw all my money,as the commonwealth bank has offered me higher interest and waiting 20 mins to speak to someone drives me crazy as they play that shocking music.

rastus
rastus

no statements or direct debits a worry, but best interest rate

Rates and Fees
UBank
Adi R.UBank

Gopi
Gopiasked

I was thinking of changing my mortgage loan from CBA to u bank because it has low interest rate.
After seeing all the reviews Which are not very positive, I am bit confused.
If any one in the same situation please share your thoughts.

binalongbay
binalongbayasked

I have read reviews...a little disappointing. i was thinking of re mortgaging an investment loan with U bank.
As the reviews are a little old ..has the situation improved ad how easy is it to deposit money each fortnight to pay back an investment loan

GPC
GPCasked

Hi
Whats the story with designating my Linked account as a Payee account? Of course its my linked account- Thats where the money came from. I send you a secure email to request information but no answer from YOU. I ring up and wait, and wait on the phone to talk to someone. Only to be told your Linked account is a payee account with a 20k withdrawl limit. I have to wait 10 Days for verification WTF. You make it so difficult to use this account with all your hidden tricks and inability to communicate with your customer. Worst bank Ive ever delt with and the online reviews confirm it.

Get an answer from our members and UBank representatives

CategorySavings Accounts
Bonus Interest PeriodOngoing
Maximum Balance Interest Paid $250,000.00
Interest Rate
Standard Variable Rate 0.05% p.a.
Bonus Variable Rate 1% p.a.
Total Interest Rate 1.05% p.a.
Release dateNov 2009