UBank (page 2 of 12)

'Sorry, Internet Banking is temporarily unavailable.' Every morning??

If I could give minus stars I would.

Left uBank for a while due to the website constantly down when I needed it. Have been back now for a week and the same thing has happened. Simple solution - I'm now in the process of transferring all money back to ING.....when the website is back up.

Don't complain, take positive action - just open up another account (ING offers better rates anyway) and talk with your feet.

Seeya, uBank, you're rubbish.

Stephen
Stephen
Huss

HussVictoria

Very disappointed

Got this lady on customer service to find my eligibility to find if I can refinance anyway the lady was coughing sneezing putting me on hold I don’t mind if she is not well but it’s sound like to me she is having dope or she is dopey it took long time to work out my eligibility the lady was very impatient Rude can’t even tell the dates right and
Top of that asking me questions without looking at my file her voice was like somebody forcing her to do the job I rather pay more rates to the banks who gave me service and the staff they are educated and they know what they are doing instead giving my time to this bank staff who sounds junky anyway good luck u bank

UBankUBank

Hi Huss, we're very concerned to hear this and would like to look into it further. Could you please private message us your contact details and a member of our complaints team will be in touch.

Jeey G.

Jeey G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Go to Xinja or 86400

I have had by far the worst experiences with this bank than any other bank. They have close to NO customer service, their website is CONSTANTLY DOWN or have bugs. Transferring out of this bank is a huge hassle, you have to call them, good luck getting to support within an hour wait time.

I have since switched to Xinja, much easier platform to use, support is always available and offers similar interest rates, and I don't have the hassle to deposit every month to get that interest rate.

so Ubank, give me ONE reason why people still want to stay with you?

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

password change

1 week to change a password and still waiting only bank that sends a letter to your address just not good enough need to change this stupid procedure ,

Wati

Wati

Horrible unhappy customer service.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Imrose

ImroseHunter Region, NSW

An online bank with worst online platform.

Over the years Ubank is trying to offer better online (internet banking and mobile app) platform, but still they lack plenty of basic things. 3 stars for recent improvements of the mobile app. I'm with UBank only because of its Savings Interest Rate (which is falling as well due to RBA cut), other than that nothing impressive to be honest.

Savvy

SavvyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Embarrassing IT and stupid account set up and rubbish sweep

Customer >6years. Really good rates. BUT their IT is embarrassing. It feels like high school kids are managing it. The website login never works; the mobile app shows a pinwheel >20 seconds at log in and each time you go between different account views. WORST FEATURE: compulsory transaction account (in addition to your basic online savings account). You can only Bpay or DD from the transaction account, and if the funds are low, it's meant to automatically sweep money from the savings account so as to complete the transaction. IT FAILS all the time. The sweep is rubbish and I'm constantly manually transferring money from savings to transaction all the time to complete transactions (PayPal, car rego, tapping).

John L

John LPerth

Ubank is still not quite there

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Partrick D.

Partrick D.Sydney, NSW

Worst service I have ever experienced

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

S HawkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

UBank - An Awful Homeloan and Loan Settlement Experience

S Hawk

For the benefit of everyone using this webpage, UBank hasn't followed up on the above statement they made. I've missed my settlement deadline today due to UBank's indifference.

They did not keep their appointments

I applied for a refinance and received an email from them scheduling a time to speak. They missed the appointment, they did not call at all and I had to email them to ask them what happened. They said they called but apparently it was not the right number, so I confirmed my correct number with them (this is all via email so there is a record of it). A second appointment was made but again they missed the appointment. If they cannot keep an appointment they should at least email to say so and organise a different time, this is very poor form. Not sure if I will bother scheduling a third appointment.

UBankUBank

Bank is unavailable too many times

I've been a Ubank customer for a year or more, the number of times I have tried to log on and I get the "Sorry, Internet Banking is temporarily unavailable message: is ridiculous. How can a bank constantly be down with no forewarning to customers? Looking elsewhere for a better savings bank account.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Time Waste - Don't Go

They claim to offer the best process but has the worst policies that I think they need to learn from others. Do not waste your time and go somewhere else.

Oh Gee

Oh GeeSouthwest, VIC

Would give zero stars if possible

Contacted UBank via online chat as it impossible to talk to a person.

$2.5 million loan application and no human to talk to. Told I had to submit application via online before they would talk to me

Wow, if that's the customer service before they get my business, I dont want to know what it would be like if I banked with them.

UBankUBank

Hi Oh Gee, this doesn't sound like the experience we aim to provide. We'd love to speak to you about this, if you're happy to, please private message us your contact details and a member of the team will give you a call.

Randy Holmes

Randy HolmesAU

Can't do transactions on the weekend or public holidays.

I have been using for 6 months, and I don't understand why they went to the trouble of crippling transactions, especially Bpay on weekend and public holidays. It would be a lot simpler to just have it work every day like all the other banks I have used.
Worse thing is that you don't know what happened to your transaction until you check it on a working day. Has cost me 2 late payment fees so far.
You also can't change the sweep unless you use the app on your phone and expose yourself to more risk.
Seriously?

UBankUBank

Hi Randy, we'd like to get some more information from you on your weekend BPAY transactions because this doesn't sound right. Could you please private message us your contact details so we can call you? Thank you.

Ben S

Ben SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Decent experience

Reading through the reviews looks like I’m the odd one out who had a decent experience?

Had issues getting a security code sent to my phone to send money across and after waiting around 20mins in the que had my issue solved within 5mins.

UBankUBank

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We love hearing from our happy customers!

No fraud department. Don’t answer phones or email.

UBank have made it extremely easy for people to signup using fraudulent information. I’ve had 8 accounts opened in my name. UBank refuse too deal with it. Won’t answer my call or emails. Every time I do get through the call disconnects.

UBankUBank

Hi again Dusty, as previously communicated, we take fraud extremely seriously. Could you please private message us your full name so we can have the appropriate team look into this for you? Thank you.

buyer101Far North Queensland, QLD

Tried to refinance two loans with them of 1 million dollars and USELESS

P.E.T

P.E.TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never using Ubank ever again

Currently located in Melbourne & when I tried to close my Ubank account this week, Ubanks after hours advised the only was is to go to a post office and fill out an ID form as all my details have changed on file. During stage 4 strict lock down restrictions there is absolutely no work around but to go into a public place and risk my life, quit ridiculous they do not have a COVID safe plan in place or alternatives during a pandemic.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Discharge delay tactics

Dont refinance to Ubank if you want a loan term less than 30 years! Thats all they do even if your in your late 50's. Now I need to refinance & I've emailed the signed discharge form twice & received confirmation email they received it. My incoming Lender said they contacted to say they hadn't received the form again & want another 15 business days to prepare discharge. I tried ringing only to be told leave a message after 40 min on hold. I am going to stop my repayments & will now give bad reviews & never recommend this Lender.

UBankUBank

Hi, we're sorry to hear of this delay. Could you please private message us your full name so we can look into this for you?