Peter

PeterSydney

From being great to be a joke, would not recommend them.

After few years of very good relationship, with a last small issue and very incompetent customer service as well as run around we have been given without straight answer as well they locked one family member account, we will be moving our savings elsewhere in February.

Shame on UBank and NAB for such rapid deterioration of the service.

Look elsewhere as customer service is a joke these days.

Jess W

Jess WCanberra

Worst customer service

I have tried calling numerous occasions and have been on hold each time without anyone picking up. I have also sent secure mail through my online account with no response either. This is getting ridiculous. I need to restructure my loan and they are making it so difficult. I am really appalled by their customer service.

Simone D.

Simone D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst bank to ever deal with

This bank is absolutely ridiculous not releasing peoples funds. App not working correctly the customer service is atrocious!!! Got you running around in circles for weeks and weeks trying to get you to access your own money and still unable to access your money! save your self the hassle DO NOT go with this bank!!!!!!

UBankUBank

Hi Simone, we're sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your funds. Can you private message your full name and a contact number and we'll have one of our team call you to assist?

Viola

ViolaSydney, NSW

Self Manage Super Fund

I open SMSF Term Deposit account in 28 of April2020. This online bank it's a joke. Customer service not had enough training. I would like to move our money from Ubank ASAP

UBankUBank

Hi Viola, would you mind sending us your name and contact details via private message so one of the team can give you a call and assist?

C. Hutchinson

C. HutchinsonPerth, WA

Worst experience I have had with any company.

Jen

JenPerth, WA

How can you call yourself a digital bank?

I should be able to change basic details like my mobile number or address without having to go into a post office. I don't understand how you can call yourselves a competitive, digital bank.

It's not unheard of that people move overseas, change their phone numbers and lose their old address. Surely it's less secure that you're using an old number or old address for me?

When I'm finally able to change all my details with you (after MONTHS of trying), I will be closing down my UBank account, and telling everyone I know to never bank with you.

Do not join this bank

This bank has incredibly inpractical process for identification and make it very difficult to withdraw funds when required. I had a change of phone number and before I am able to access my funds I need to print a form, take it to a post office, send it to them and wait ten days. I have not experienced any other bank to have such painful processes. I will be closing my account with them as soon as I am able to withdraw my funds and will take my business to a bank that is of the times!

Langer

LangerTweed Heads, New South Wales

The Absolute Worst Website In History! Well Done NAB!

if website times out because you went away from your computer good luck getting back in, you are just sent on a never ending revolving door of : timed out! messages forever unless you clear your history. options such as payees, payments, etc and another dozen features no longer exist unless you are using iOs or laptop. forever down for maintenance. It is the frickin worst ever!

TopicBusiness Banking

Bill G.Perth, WA

Customer service is apparently not important

Been with Ubank for a number of years, generally ok but not sure how often contacted them over phone. Recently tried to phone in reply to a letter asking me to contact them ASAP. First try waited about 30 minutes all the time listening to a message -hold the line and we will be with you SHORTLY -. Second attempt 15 minutes with the same message. If you say someone will be with you shortly then honour that so people can move on with their day. If you can not honour it then dont say it. Get a system that informs customer of the true situation.

Bill G.

thank you for the followup. i would suggest in future when who ever penned the letter also give some planning thoughts to the consequences.

Murray J.

Murray J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling excuse for customer service!

TopicNew Account
shanryan

shanryanMelbourne

Completely impractical processes that they are incapable of working around

UBankUBank

Hi Shanryan, would you mind sending us your full name and a contact details via private message? We'll have a member of the team look what more we can do for you.

Ridiculous security requirements

To update your details, you need to print a form and send it to them to receive an email back. Or have something sent in the mail. I'm surprised they don't still use carrier pigeons. Archaic and annoying - need to join the modern world Ubank.

Talk about being stuffed around to change my phone number !

Rob
Rob
Ihatebookdepository

IhatebookdepositoryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst internet bank ever

For a so called internet bank they have a long way to go. No pay ID, can’t change pin online. App functionality is poor. Transfers take far too long (Osko anyone?!).

The only thing good about this bank was their savings rate which is now terrible so what’s the point?!

All I’m now trying to do with this account is use it as a spending account and I can’t even do that because trying to get a new pin has been a nightmare. I’ve just been left stranded at a shopping centre with my card declining and no way of solving it besides waiting 3-5 days for a new pin that I had to call up and talk to someone about - what’s the point of an internet bank that requires me to call them?!

Useless.

Stick with ING - they know how to do it properly.

IanD

IanD

Trying to refinance with them was a horrible experience

We wanted to re-finance our mortgage with UBank - they do have a very low fixed rate.
But it was such a horrible experience that after doing all the work and being approved, we decided we didn't want to bank with them
I'd rather stay with my own bank, even though it will cost me an extra $500 in interest/year.
There is a reason why their rates are so low .

Fernanda H.

Fernanda H.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely disappointed

TopicNew Account

'Sorry, Internet Banking is temporarily unavailable.' Every morning??

If I could give minus stars I would.

Left uBank for a while due to the website constantly down when I needed it. Have been back now for a week and the same thing has happened. Simple solution - I'm now in the process of transferring all money back to ING.....when the website is back up.

Don't complain, take positive action - just open up another account (ING offers better rates anyway) and talk with your feet.

Seeya, uBank, you're rubbish.

Stephen
Stephen
Huss

HussVictoria

Very disappointed

Got this lady on customer service to find my eligibility to find if I can refinance anyway the lady was coughing sneezing putting me on hold I don’t mind if she is not well but it’s sound like to me she is having dope or she is dopey it took long time to work out my eligibility the lady was very impatient Rude can’t even tell the dates right and
Top of that asking me questions without looking at my file her voice was like somebody forcing her to do the job I rather pay more rates to the banks who gave me service and the staff they are educated and they know what they are doing instead giving my time to this bank staff who sounds junky anyway good luck u bank

UBankUBank

Hi Huss, we're very concerned to hear this and would like to look into it further. Could you please private message us your contact details and a member of our complaints team will be in touch.

Jeey G.

Jeey G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Go to Xinja or 86400

I have had by far the worst experiences with this bank than any other bank. They have close to NO customer service, their website is CONSTANTLY DOWN or have bugs. Transferring out of this bank is a huge hassle, you have to call them, good luck getting to support within an hour wait time.

I have since switched to Xinja, much easier platform to use, support is always available and offers similar interest rates, and I don't have the hassle to deposit every month to get that interest rate.

so Ubank, give me ONE reason why people still want to stay with you?

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

password change

1 week to change a password and still waiting only bank that sends a letter to your address just not good enough need to change this stupid procedure ,