UBank

Imrose

ImroseHunter Region, NSW

An online bank with worst online platform.

Over the years Ubank is trying to offer better online (internet banking and mobile app) platform, but still they lack plenty of basic things. 3 stars for recent improvements of the mobile app. I'm with UBank only because of its Savings Interest Rate (which is falling as well due to RBA cut), other than that nothing impressive to be honest.

John L

John LPerth

Ubank is still not quite there

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
LRF

LRF

Good rates, but you can find where they save on costs

Banks

Find out how UBank compares to other Banks

Kaysey

KayseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor online ability to login

I like everything about this online bank. We joined after reading Scot Pape's Barefoot Investor. It was good we accrued money we probably wouldn't have. BUT it is so frustrating when I try to logon and it says "Session timed out" and i haven't even logged in. Or it not available! Do they constantly have to shut down because of cyber security threats?

Machida

MachidaWestern Australia

Just good for home loan rate

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Colin C.

Colin C.South East Queensland, QLD

Home Loan Interest Rate Brilliant. Customer Service Terrible.

TopicLoan Application
GEE-SHOCK

GEE-SHOCKSydney, NSW

No PayID

Title kinda speaks it all. Its 21 century and you won’t allow people to transfer money to a mobile number - forcing us to enter bsb and acct number. Will you please keep up?

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Osko please!!

It’s about time UBank caught up with the times and invested in the national payments platform so that customers could send and receive in real time. Not doing so will make the competition look very favourable.

jwb1981

jwb1981South East Queensland, QLD

Better Interest Rates Than the Bigger Banks

UBank is great, the interest rates are better than the other big banks. They use to have a decent rates, but now it's lower, it's still better than nothing.

Banks

Find out how UBank compares to other Banks

Robert

RobertSydney Surrounds, NSW

Muted apology!

In fairness to UBANK regarding my earlier criticism about problems I have had accessing my accounts there, they have since spent a great deal of time with me in an effort to overcome my access problems. It now seems that the difficulty lies with some incompatibility between their site and my Windows browser. Why that should be when there is no problem in accessing other web sites, no-one knows. I now use Google Chrome which usually but not always, gives me immediate access to the UBANK site.
Best on line interest rate for a daily balance account. .

Robyn81

Robyn81Melbourne

Great savings interest rate but not so great internet banking service

Great interest rate, best on the market, but not so good internet banking which seems to crash and be down a lot just when you need to transfer funds. Also find the waiting time on the phone to talk to someone very horrendous compared to any other bank and have found some staff come across rude in their mannerism over the phone but if you are willing to put up with all the frustrations, is worth the great interest rate offered
Savings interest rate is the best of all the banks
internet banking down a lot and waiting times on phone horrendous

jakey39

jakey39asked

Dear UBank, you sell yourselves as the only bank you will ever need. Yet basic features that are standard with ur competitors simply aren’t available and there seems to be no indication when they will be available.
Pls provide an update as to when Osko and PayID will be implemented

nautique196

nautique196asked

Do the managers at uBank live on the same planet as us their customers?
It would appear they are not aware of how apathetic their customer service is.

Yesasked

I need to take my money and I sended all the papers that you told me from Australian post office and still I cant have access to my money I want my money back I need for an emergency and I cant take any money , I want to shut down my account with this bank and send my money to my nab account the worse bank , never put your money there.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Thanks for the info

Get an answer from our members and UBank representatives