JaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Stronger security needed for Aussie banks

18/12/20, Commonwealth and Suncorp allowed $40,000 to be stolen. Telstra gave criminals my phone sim and my email password on poor security, allowing new passwords and codes to be accessible.

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great HomeLoan rates, my first home purchase all went through without any hitches

Just here to plug the UHomeLoan team, my purchase with 14 day finance and total 60 day settlement all went through without a hitch and now have a loan at industry leading rates with the security knowning its powered by a Big4 bank.

UBankUBank

Thanks for your review, Luke. We're happy to hear you had such a great experience and wish you all the best in your new home!

Ben S

Ben SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Decent experience

Reading through the reviews looks like I’m the odd one out who had a decent experience?

Had issues getting a security code sent to my phone to send money across and after waiting around 20mins in the que had my issue solved within 5mins.

TopicGeneral Transactions
UBankUBank

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We love hearing from our happy customers!

Maggie

MaggiePerth, WA

Ubank is brilliant! Recommended for sure

I want to refinance my home loan. Ubank offers nice interest rate, that is the main reason I want to give it try. after quick online questionnaires from UBank, I got an appointment time with a home loan specialist by email. It’s efficient, clear and professional! I like the way they dealing the application, that’s very different from the traditional home loan application. It is worth with your time. You got a nice frame where you stand for. I am quit happy!

Jez

JezAU

Best home loan

i have been with Ubank for 3 years now. and from my experience it would have to be the best home loan on the market. so far all rate cut's in full. the ability to pay extra payments and redraw. the self managed web experience is second to none. i am a proud Ubank customer and i hope U bank continues this product for many years to come. Ubank you have blessed my family, we can not express how much apart of our life you have made easier for us.

lamaisadoo

lamaisadoo

Recommended

Ubank has some of the best interest rates and they came through on a dispute I had with a seller that tried to rob me. The debit card also works very well and functions just like any other. Highly recommended if all you need is high interest savings and fundamental needs. If you are someone that loses your card often and can't wait on the phone for 30 minutes than go elsewhere. It is an online bank and staff is kept to a minimum to provide the best rates.

internet user Perth

internet user PerthPerth

Great online loan

Been with this bank for over 5years now. It was a little painful to setup due to the amount of paperwork required but once done it has been great since! Email enquiries are responded to within 3working days. Haven’t had to follow up with a call as yet.

MS L-A

MS L-ALaunceston, TAS

Great Bank

I have been with UBank for approximately 10 years. I initially joined for their high interest rates and the USaver Savings Account still remains competitive. The website is easy to use and customer service is friendly and helpful. Plus, there are no international transaction fees for the Visa debit card. The only improvement that could be made is being able to choose and change your PIN online, rather than only at NAB ATMs, although this is a minor detail.

TopicGeneral Transactions
Honestyisthebestpolicy

HonestyisthebestpolicySouthern and Hills, SA

Couldn't be happier

We refinanced with Ubank almost 2 years ago as they had the best rate going and no fees! They have been exceptional with the best customer service and the online services are so simple to use. Nothing is too much trouble for them. When their rate dropped I rang them and we were able to get the lower rate applied, this would never happen elsewhere!!!! The only downfall is we can't use them for our construction loan :(

steveB

steveBNorth Sydney

Term Deposit experience is first class

Very good automation & explanations via online help. I have about 12 TDs with them & and I vary maturity instructions from time to time online. I like their bonus loyalty plan as well. I have never had to speak with anyone as their systems are really good. I would highly recommend UBank for TD customers.

Shawna Woods

Shawna WoodsCanberra

Thank you UBANK!!

Ubank is a no frills online banking backed by nab, pays us some of the highest intrest rates in Australia, and is one of the very few cards that charge no ATM withdrawal fees or foreign exchange conversion fees when traveling over seas! Thank you UBANK!!

Grumpy

GrumpyMoon

Compared to MEBank its great

Dacs

DacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with Ubank

I've had savings accounts with Ubank for several years and have been very happy with them. The interest rates they give on savings (including the bonus rate) is always among the top compared to their other competitors with easy requirements to get the bonus rate.

Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Initial Ioan unquiry, outstanding

Well Done U bank, with you online Home Loan customer service.
Just spoke to Jasmin re: refinancing our investment loan, and have to say, the service and knowledge supplied was outstanding.
Compared to my current "big bank" , who were rude and unhelpful and wouldnt tell me anything, even with ALL my accounts and passwords available, and two previous loans over 7 years of being a loyal customer!
Jasmin gave us every reason to change our loan to U Bank.

Nomore

NomoreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent bank

Love them

My home loan and personal banking with them and they have been awesome.

Also did a home loan refinance and it was so easy.

Friendly and helpful staff, awsome!!!

Zeeshan

ZeeshanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plenty of documentation required to get approved but worth it.

It was very hard to get loan approved since they needed lots of documentations. But since then its been two and half years, I have no problem with the bank.
Its a shame they didn't pass on the last RBA approved interest rates cuts but so as the other banks. Lets agree all bank are thieves, this one is a little civilized thief ;)

yung

yungSydney

Best Online Savings Account

I am surprised to see so many negative reviews. I've been banking with uBank for many years and have had no problems. Their staff is always courteous, friendly and helpful. I've never had any problems with their online system when I needed to access my money. If anyone is after an online savings account with high interest rate, then I'd recommend to look no further.

Earlier today, I was considering moving my savings to ME Bank after learning they have the highest interest rate but seeing their higher negative ratings here have turned me off completely. The many problems customers reported having with ME bank, I've not experienced these with uBank.

Brad

BradPymble

4 weeks from start to settlement

Well what can I say. This was the fastest turn around time I think I have ever heard of. 4 weeks from go to whoa. The staff kept me up to date the whole way in addition to the loan tracker. And for an amazingly low investment loan rate of 3.89%. Account is set up and easy and simple to use. No complaints and thanks U Bank.... I'm thrilled with my new home and thanks for making it so easy.

ManiBH

ManiBHSydney

Best rate if you have all the criteria that UBank wants

They are the best I am with them for 5 years and always my first choice of refinance if I can have the criteria that they want. If you can get the loan with them you will be happy!!! Issue is you need very good credit history and 20% to avoid LMI.