Uber Clean House

Uber Clean House

Communication

The last of communication from Uber clean house is disgusting.
I went on to make a booking to use the gift voucher my sister gave me only to see they have closed down and not taking new bookings.
I have emailed and messaged several time over the past days with no response.
Not happy
If you can't provide the service purchased then please provide a full refund and reply to my messages.

A

I hope you have a lovely day if you're reading this. I would like to amend the review I gave because my issue has been sorted.

Very disappointing with this service $40 hour for 7.5 hours two people

Very disappointing the shower still have hair in the shower, the shower tracks have not been clean the front of the bathroom cupboards have not be cleaned at all Mirrows not cleaned kitchen backsplash Was not touched still had oil over them Front of kitchen cupboards but just wiped over marks left on the minimal dusting done throughout the house mirrors not cleaned in second bathroom skirting boards not cleaned, no mark wiped off door or walls and a few other things not done: company was happy to send back to finish off jobs what about the stuff that wasn’t done at all I received a hour of payment, my lesson I learnt today is don’t pay up front for a job that only get half done and what was done was very poor quality

Hi Cindy, We do not have a customer named Cindy that used our service around the date the review was left. Also, we do not charge $40 an hour. Could you please advise your booking reference if you had a booking with us or remove the review if you left it for the wrong business? Our business is Uber Clean House and we service Melbourne, Australia.

Fantastic service for Airbnb hosts

This is the 2nd time I have used this company and they are excellent .
I have an Airbnb property and use Uber Clean when I am not available to clean it myself .
Professional, prompt and extremely efficient service and booking online is so easy.

Excellent Job Done!

I am a parent and also working full time. I needed an extra pair of helping hand. I was very pleased with the cleaner attended our cleaning on the weekend. He was polite, punctual, professional. My house was so clean after our Cleaner left, he also left it smelling very nice too. Big thumb up for his work!

Hi Jules, Thank you for leaving a fantastic review. We are so glad to have helped you and saved you time in your busy schedule. We will pass on the message to the cleaner. He will be so happy! Thanks, Uber Clean House Team

Amazing job!

My house was so disgusting and stunk of dog, but after they cleaned it was spotless and smelt amazing. I would recommend them to anyone doing a bond/end of lease clean.

That's so great to hear. Thank you for the recommendation! - Uber Clean House Team

Reliable and worth every cent

I am a mum of a toddler and I work full time. I needed to arrange a cleaning company that uses natural products so I decided to try Uber Clean House.

I couldn’t be happier with their service. The cleaners are thorough, on time and have good attention to detail. Worth every cent.

The products they use are suitable for our household as we prefer not to use harsh chemicals. The owners are professional and really care to get the job done right.

I highly recommend this cleaning company if you wish hassle free cleaning.

Thank you so much for an amazing review! We are really pleased that you are so happy with the clean. - Uber Clean House Team

Poor quality cleaning and extremely unprofessional

Only use this company if you have time to inspect their work after every clean and fix things up yourself before your Airbnb guests arrive ...or unless you really want your guests to see pubic hair and urine in the bathroom, used food items left in the fridge and rubbish in the bedrooms. I was frequently disappointed when I inspected the quality of the cleaning, and I sent photos of the things I was unhappy with to the manager. She would apologise each time, but the quality didn't improve. The manager expressed concern that the cleans were taking longer than the 6 hours she had quoted for and wanted to charge me extra, even though it should never have taken that long in the first place. The reason it took so long was that the cleaners worked inefficiently plus they brought an old, poor quality vacuum held together with duct tape! After my most recent feedback to the manager, instead of apologising, she simply told me they would no longer be servicing y property and cancelled all my future bookings (one was only 3 days away). I couldn't believe the unprofessionalism! I've compiled some of the photos from my cleaning inspections into a video on YouTube, so you can judge for yourself if you think my standards are too high or unreasonable. Just search for 'UberCleanHouse: 16 reasons not to use them for your Airbnb'. Anyway, I'm so glad UberCleanHouse made me change companies because my new cleaners are simply amazing! Cheaper price, more efficient and much higher quality!

Quick and spotless

I hired Uber cleaning for my one bedroom apartment. The results were fantastic, they cleaned every surface, making the whole apartment spotless. They were very quick too. I will absolutely be a repeat customer.

Hi Alanna, thank you for the great review! We would love to service you again. - Uber Clean House Team

UBER clean!

Uber clean had appointed Euginia and she did a fantastic job! Very pleased with the outcome, definitely sticking to you guys for future cleaning.

Thank Sam for the great feedback! - Uber Clean House Team

Wonderful cleaning service, highly recommend

Have used Uber Clean House a few times now. Cleaners are always really friendly and they consistently do a great job. Plus it's eco friendly products so that's a big win!

Thank you Justine for a great review! - Uber Clean House Team

Very happy with the service so far

cleaner arrived on time, and concentrated on what needed most care. this cleaner simply does stuff that I would either not think of doing, or would not do properly. the Uber booking system works well too.

We are thrilled that the cleaner exceeded expectations. Thank you! - Uber Clean House Team

Amazing clean will use again highly recommend it

Excellent clean everything was gleaming cleaner arrived on time, amazing attention to detail I highly reccomend this company to anyone looking for a great cleaning company

Thank you for the recommendation! We really appreciate it :). - Uber Clean House Team

Happy with the service

We had an excellent first experience with Uber Clean House. The cleaner was prompt, friendly and thorough, and the website booking form was very easy to navigate. I will use this company again.

Thank you! We are really pleased to hear that you like our website. - Uber Clean House Team

Couldn't do without them

Very communicative and accommodating. They are on the expensive side to include linen service also but I couldn't run my Airbnb without their service. I always receive good ratings from guests for cleanliness. Thanks!

Very good service

I've been using Uber clean services for more than 6 months. They are easy to book, use green cleaning products and flexible in terms of booking times. Cleaners are punctual, polite and clean thoroughly.

Expensive but worth it.

Convenient and flexible internet based booking service. Our current cleaner is punctual, charming and efficient. The house sparkles when she leaves. Love the fact that you can cancel or rearrange bookings. Downside is a high turnover of cleaners. But almost all the ones we've had have been pleasant and competent. The fact that only natural products are used is a big drawcard for us.

Good communication

The cleaner arrived and communicated with me regarding what I wanted, reminded me next time they can do change sheets. However she didn't pick up the phone when I called to see how her cleaning went.

Terrible cleaning company

The cleaner was late and was rushing the finish the job due to her second appointment. She made a mess instead of cleaning and skipped many places tp clean. She didn't use almost any chemicals or products. Waste of time and waste of money. Not happy at all.