Ubuy

3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (29)

shavinder pal C.
shavinder pal C.

Don’t buy anything

I bought Owen door. First don’t get deliver and when deliver it has broken parts and dent in it. Not get any solution in months never ever trust or buy.

Rahaf Nejem
Rahaf NejemSydney, NSW

On time delivery

Did everything they said they would do, got my products to me on time, pristine condition, no complaints, well done

Erika C
Erika CSydney, NSW

Great online store! I would highly recommend!

I was able to find a US item I wanted and delivery was fast and seamless, as it already included all of the freight and custom charges. This is the second time that I have bought something from their store and I will definitely be back again!

Trac Van
Trac VanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper has been used

I bought Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper for $284.50. It suppose to be New in Box but upon received it I can tell it has been used because there is some baby food stuck on the plastic.

Ratha
RathaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not responsible for a faulty product

Bought a Beaba Baby Cook from them and only used it once then the steamer broke down. Contacted them for help and they said they only responsible for the product in the first 7 days after delivery. This is ridiculous. I ended up spending $350 for a cooker that is broken after 1 use. Will not buy from them again.

Jane
JaneBendigo

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping.

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping. I shop with them quite often because I Love shopping at Ubuy- instead of going to 5 different stores trying to find something - and then deal with long checkouts.

Edit : I am adding my proof of purchasing something from ubuy :D
Hope now productreview guys will not remove it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ticonderoga, my daughter loved it

she was eagerly looking to get it in her tinny hands, Oh my good, she was so happy to get it during her holidays.

Thank team ubuy for proper services, will visit you again,

Ellmore
EllmoreSouthern and Hills, SA

Ubuy is a nice platform to buy unique items of not easily available brands

Ubuy is a nice platform to buy unique items. I found the items I was looking for. I received the items on time. It was my first and good experience. Re-commanded.

anas a.
anas a.Sydney, NSW

Was Looking for Just For Men beard

Altough this product was avuialble on local websites as well but they were charging big amount and their delivery date was also late, I was in hurry to get the product.

Ordered around new year end and got the product on the first week of Jan.

Taking their one start due to poor tracking, I have to sent email for asking about the product status.

Tip for ubuy - Make your track system more accurate & active

Jason Toh
Jason TohGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice shop for not available brands

They are ranking on top of google for my searched item "TabCat Pet Tracking Cat Collar Tracker System".
They were boasting some millions of products on their website and indeed they are providing some of the rare brands on their website.

Order process ways easy, only drawback for which I have cut their 1 star is that they have only seven days return policy, so you need be quick if your item have some issue.

I am waiting for the product to be arrived and will update after ship experience then.
Overall nice experience if you are looking for some not common thing and budget is not an issue for you.

Absolutely disgraceful

Bought a "shockproof heavy duty" phone cover for my new OnePlus7t Cost ? $75 AUSD ! When it arrived I knew straight away it was the flimsiest piece of plastic crap and opened the packaging to verify. Contacted Ubuy to return and seek a refund and have been given the runaround for days. They are now going to deal with Dept. of Fair Trading so I can get some money back.
Be smart and DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SHONKS

LeeAnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery, excellent

My order from the U.S was express and arrived within the 6 business days. I was very happy with the service from start to finish and highly recommend Ubuy. Don't take all reviews to heart.

Terrible customer service.

Bought a twin bassinet that had all the photos of the product on a frame. Received the product after paying the massive $130 shipping cost and it wasn't as advertised. Tried to get some help and the person named Huda chatting was very rude. We opened the box about two weeks after receiving it to put it together and found a faulty zipper. They would not refund and were very blunt when trying to sort the issue out. Do not waste your time with this company as there are so many other companies that put the customer first.

Ubuy
Sidharth KUbuy
JAN
JANFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service, fabulous prices and exactly what I requested.

I made the order to Ubuy USA for some CPAP consumables on the 9th October.
To my surprise I received the goods as requested today the 18 October (and I live in regional Queensland where there is always extra time taken on deliveries)
The prices for 3 CPAP mask inserts, a mask strap and water well for my CPAP machine was less than it would have cost to purchase just 2 x Mask inserts in Australia.

I was very impressed with the service and would definitely use them again.

Appalling service

I paid extra for 3 to 6 day delivery. After complaining item arrived in 15 days. Refund of extra freight cost refused. Size was wrong and I asked for exchange. All I got was endless requests for photos and videos. It’s clear I wont be getting any help. I will try with Paypall to see if I can get help.

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Adele w.asked

I'm wanting to buy a pram costing just over $900 Aus in total including shipping charges but am now reading that the customs charges aren't added onto the order till it's too late to cancel. Is this true and if so what is customs price?

Jovanka
Jovanka

I wouldn’t buy a pram through ubuy. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and after the experience I had with a purchase of hair colour and Ubuy, I certainly wouldn’t be buying a pram through this lot. Way too expensive and not to be trusted. I received what Ubuy claimed is a commercial invoice, it was an invoice with their letter head and the actual price it costs to buy the colour. It was marked up by 200%. I recommend you buy a pram from a reputable distributor to ensure safety/warranty/costs are all above board. Good luck.

Adele w.

Thank you for your feedback. Only reason I want to get it is because it's half the price of prams here in Australia but im not sure about the whole site thing so may keep looking elsewhere.

Adele w.

And the company its self won't ship to Australia sadly

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops