Ubuy
Listing monitored by Ubuy

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (4)

Avoid it, they're fooling people

The worst customer service ever. They sold me the product which can't be imported to Thailand without any warning and when the parcel reached the customs, they refused to provide any documents. They kept saying that everything is in progress for more than a month and did nothing. After that they refused to make a return and refund me the money "just because". I've never met such an awful service, they're just fooling people. Will never use it again or advise it to anyone. Better choose a more reliable alternative.

Absolutely disgraceful

Bought a "shockproof heavy duty" phone cover for my new OnePlus7t Cost ? $75 AUSD ! When it arrived I knew straight away it was the flimsiest piece of plastic crap and opened the packaging to verify. Contacted Ubuy to return and seek a refund and have been given the runaround for days. They are now going to deal with Dept. of Fair Trading so I can get some money back.
Be smart and DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SHONKS

Appalling service

I paid extra for 3 to 6 day delivery. After complaining item arrived in 15 days. Refund of extra freight cost refused. Size was wrong and I asked for exchange. All I got was endless requests for photos and videos. It’s clear I wont be getting any help. I will try with Paypall to see if I can get help.

pettysurge
pettysurgeDarwin, NT

UBUY Rip off !!!!!!

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Ubuy compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Kara Wiltshire
Kara Wiltshireasked

Wanting to purchase the Mountain Dew 12 packs, should I purchase them through ubuy?

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops