Ubuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No
John74
John74Perth, WA

100% scam

I bought led tubes paying $500 but got them delivered all smashed and not matching with product description. I contacted their customer service immediately but they refused to reimburse me.

Kiwi mike
Kiwi mikeQueenstown

acomplete scam

i bought a garbage disposal to replace the one i had.
bought it on a ubuy.nz website
They stated it was coming from the usa and in good time it showed up.
I hired a plumber to install it and they did.
the problem was it was set up for usa electricty and when turned on immediately burnt up. after repeated emails no answers.
I did get in touch with an agent in new zealand and they said they would handle it but only through email contact.
last i ever heard from them.
tried getting money back from credit card company but as i was out of the country for 3 months unable to provide emails to ubuy so request declined as i did not provide them in 30 days.
out hundreds of dollars.
do not use ubuy. any country.

Michael O.
Michael O.Sydney, NSW

Don’t bother, lost order

Bought a briefcase, received tracking details of package going from CA to MN then stopped. Queried the weeks wait, told it would be released in the next 48 hours to DHL, nothing, one week later, email that package was lost. Would I like a credit back to Ubuy account? No I want a refund so I can buy from EBay.

Kara Wiltshire
Kara Wiltshireasked

Wanting to purchase the Mountain Dew 12 packs, should I purchase them through ubuy?

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops