Ubuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No
John74
John74Perth, WA

100% scam

I bought led tubes paying $500 but got them delivered all smashed and not matching with product description. I contacted their customer service immediately but they refused to reimburse me.

Kiwi mike
Kiwi mikeQueenstown

acomplete scam

i bought a garbage disposal to replace the one i had.
bought it on a ubuy.nz website
They stated it was coming from the usa and in good time it showed up.
I hired a plumber to install it and they did.
the problem was it was set up for usa electricty and when turned on immediately burnt up. after repeated emails no answers.
I did get in touch with an agent in new zealand and they said they would handle it but only through email contact.
last i ever heard from them.
tried getting money back from credit card company but as i was out of the country for 3 months unable to provide emails to ubuy so request declined as i did not provide them in 30 days.
out hundreds of dollars.
do not use ubuy. any country.

Michael O.
Michael O.Sydney, NSW

Don’t bother, lost order

Bought a briefcase, received tracking details of package going from CA to MN then stopped. Queried the weeks wait, told it would be released in the next 48 hours to DHL, nothing, one week later, email that package was lost. Would I like a credit back to Ubuy account? No I want a refund so I can buy from EBay.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Ubuy compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Adele w.asked

I'm wanting to buy a pram costing just over $900 Aus in total including shipping charges but am now reading that the customs charges aren't added onto the order till it's too late to cancel. Is this true and if so what is customs price?

Jovanka
Jovanka

I wouldn’t buy a pram through ubuy. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and after the experience I had with a purchase of hair colour and Ubuy, I certainly wouldn’t be buying a pram through this lot. Way too expensive and not to be trusted. I received what Ubuy claimed is a commercial invoice, it was an invoice with their letter head and the actual price it costs to buy the colour. It was marked up by 200%. I recommend you buy a pram from a reputable distributor to ensure safety/warranty/costs are all above board. Good luck.

Adele w.

Thank you for your feedback. Only reason I want to get it is because it's half the price of prams here in Australia but im not sure about the whole site thing so may keep looking elsewhere.

Adele w.

And the company its self won't ship to Australia sadly

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops