Listing monitored by Ubuy

3.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (11)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
shavinder pal C.
shavinder pal C.

Don’t buy anything

I bought Owen door. First don’t get deliver and when deliver it has broken parts and dent in it. Not get any solution in months never ever trust or buy.

Trac Van
Trac VanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper has been used

I bought Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper for $284.50. It suppose to be New in Box but upon received it I can tell it has been used because there is some baby food stuck on the plastic.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Review collected in partnership with Ubuy

Ratha
RathaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not responsible for a faulty product

Bought a Beaba Baby Cook from them and only used it once then the steamer broke down. Contacted them for help and they said they only responsible for the product in the first 7 days after delivery. This is ridiculous. I ended up spending $350 for a cooker that is broken after 1 use. Will not buy from them again.

Col H.
Col H.Darling Downs, QLD

Item supplied not what ordered!

Item supplied not what ordered. Also, extra cost added at end, which was not disclosed. Assistance was useless. They kept asking for information already supplied by me and then closed the ticket. I will NEVER use Ubuy again. I have also expressed my disappointment far and wide.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Ubuy compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Terrible customer service.

Bought a twin bassinet that had all the photos of the product on a frame. Received the product after paying the massive $130 shipping cost and it wasn't as advertised. Tried to get some help and the person named Huda chatting was very rude. We opened the box about two weeks after receiving it to put it together and found a faulty zipper. They would not refund and were very blunt when trying to sort the issue out. Do not waste your time with this company as there are so many other companies that put the customer first.

XY Ooi
XY OoiSydney, NSW

Dishonest pricing...don't show the full price you pay until after you hit 'pay' and money got deducted

Honestly won't use again. Bought two bottles of magnesium which cost $80 in Canada and ended up paying AUD218. Im fine with the listed price of AUD146 because that was what Ubuy ask for, and I agreed to buy...also fine with shipping cost of whopping AUD46, as that was also shown before I paid......but it was only after I hit the pay button ln PayPal that I realised there is a 'Gateway charges and customs' of AUD30 !!! When I received the parcel the invoice says USD 89.90 ??!! But I paid $218 !! Exchange rate doesnt explain the discrepancy...

crdav1
crdav1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are not up-front with the total cost of items...

Once I confirmed to purchase with the total price displayed... I decided to pay via paypal and then it automatically added an extra $80 for customs. At no point prior to this (twice the total amount was displayed) was the additional $80 cost mentioned.

Will not use Ubuy Australia again

Had in know the hair products I purchased had been marked up 200%, I would never have bought them. I received an invoice of what the products cost - $83 Aus shipping inc and I was charged $245. When I let them know, they didn’t acknowledge the invoice as their own and that it was a shipping invoice. I used Ubuy only because I needed the products by a certain date. They said they would deliver before said date but my delivery was 10days overdue. Don’t use Ubuy, they charge you double of what products/shipping cost. Never again.

Krizzy L.
Krizzy L.Sydney, NSW

Item never arrived and UBUY washed their hands of investigating

I ordered a skillet type pan it never came. I went to post office, I was handed an empty envelope that had been ripped down the side. When I chased up UBUY support they said the item has been delivered its out of their hands.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Ubuy compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Hobb Goblin
Hobb GoblinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not trust UBUY

We bought 3 items, 2 were only supplied. UBUY's conditions stated that any goods not supplied will receive a refund. That never happened. When we opened a case with PayPal and provided UBUY's own documents and invoice to support our case, PayPal denied our claim for the missing item and screwed us big time. UBUY did nothing to defend themselves or provide hard evidence and we lost our claim. Fu*ked once by UBUY then again by PayPal.
Stay clear of both these sodomizing morons!

Val
ValByron Bay

Deceptive advertising!

I wouldn't buy anything from this site as they give the impression that they are in Australia whereas they have no presence here and import everything, with high shipping costs.

Kara Wiltshire
Kara Wiltshireasked

Wanting to purchase the Mountain Dew 12 packs, should I purchase them through ubuy?

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops