Listing monitored by Ubuy

3.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (23)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)

shavinder pal C.
shavinder pal C.

Don’t buy anything

I bought Owen door. First don’t get deliver and when deliver it has broken parts and dent in it. Not get any solution in months never ever trust or buy.

Erika C
Erika CSydney, NSW

Great online store! I would highly recommend!

I was able to find a US item I wanted and delivery was fast and seamless, as it already included all of the freight and custom charges. This is the second time that I have bought something from their store and I will definitely be back again!

Review collected in partnership with Ubuy

Trac Van
Trac VanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper has been used

I bought Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper for $284.50. It suppose to be New in Box but upon received it I can tell it has been used because there is some baby food stuck on the plastic.

Review collected in partnership with Ubuy

Ratha
RathaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not responsible for a faulty product

Bought a Beaba Baby Cook from them and only used it once then the steamer broke down. Contacted them for help and they said they only responsible for the product in the first 7 days after delivery. This is ridiculous. I ended up spending $350 for a cooker that is broken after 1 use. Will not buy from them again.

Col H.
Col H.Darling Downs, QLD

Item supplied not what ordered!

Item supplied not what ordered. Also, extra cost added at end, which was not disclosed. Assistance was useless. They kept asking for information already supplied by me and then closed the ticket. I will NEVER use Ubuy again. I have also expressed my disappointment far and wide.

Jane
JaneBendigo

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping.

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping. I shop with them quite often because I Love shopping at Ubuy- instead of going to 5 different stores trying to find something - and then deal with long checkouts.

Edit : I am adding my proof of purchasing something from ubuy :D
Hope now productreview guys will not remove it.

Ellmore
EllmoreSouthern and Hills, SA

Ubuy is a nice platform to buy unique items of not easily available brands

Ubuy is a nice platform to buy unique items. I found the items I was looking for. I received the items on time. It was my first and good experience. Re-commanded.

LeeAnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery, excellent

My order from the U.S was express and arrived within the 6 business days. I was very happy with the service from start to finish and highly recommend Ubuy. Don't take all reviews to heart.

Terrible customer service.

Bought a twin bassinet that had all the photos of the product on a frame. Received the product after paying the massive $130 shipping cost and it wasn't as advertised. Tried to get some help and the person named Huda chatting was very rude. We opened the box about two weeks after receiving it to put it together and found a faulty zipper. They would not refund and were very blunt when trying to sort the issue out. Do not waste your time with this company as there are so many other companies that put the customer first.

Sidharth KUbuy

JAN
JANFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service, fabulous prices and exactly what I requested.

I made the order to Ubuy USA for some CPAP consumables on the 9th October.
To my surprise I received the goods as requested today the 18 October (and I live in regional Queensland where there is always extra time taken on deliveries)
The prices for 3 CPAP mask inserts, a mask strap and water well for my CPAP machine was less than it would have cost to purchase just 2 x Mask inserts in Australia.

I was very impressed with the service and would definitely use them again.

XY Ooi
XY OoiSydney, NSW

Dishonest pricing...don't show the full price you pay until after you hit 'pay' and money got deducted

Honestly won't use again. Bought two bottles of magnesium which cost $80 in Canada and ended up paying AUD218. Im fine with the listed price of AUD146 because that was what Ubuy ask for, and I agreed to buy...also fine with shipping cost of whopping AUD46, as that was also shown before I paid......but it was only after I hit the pay button ln PayPal that I realised there is a 'Gateway charges and customs' of AUD30 !!! When I received the parcel the invoice says USD 89.90 ??!! But I paid $218 !! Exchange rate doesnt explain the discrepancy...

mohammed salhieh
mohammed salhiehGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was worried earlier

Due to few nagative reviwes i was a bit worried to deal with Ubuy or not. But i badly needed Rockwell CimeXa Insecticide Dust (2) 4 oz. bottles as i was fed up with monster bugs .

Fortunately i have noticed that few Verified Customers have given positive reviews as well.
So i tried my luck and boy, I am so happy that i have shop with ubuy.
Entire journey was so smooth till the delivery.

Malaak A.
Malaak A.Sydney, NSW

Placed Order on 2019/07/30 received with in 10 days

Order on 2019/07/30 received on 2019/08/07, the delivery was very fast and I'am very satisfied.

Product was fine! As shown in the photo.

Great Customer service

i recommend ubuy for Australian people, thanks

Sidharth KUbuy

Thank you Malaak for such kind words. We are happy that we served you in the best possible way.
Keep visiting us and give us chance to serve you.

claudia
claudiasidney

Great place to enjoy purchases of favorite items

Great place to enjoy purchases of favorite items.. have had no issues at all till date .. Very Cordial representatives of Ubuy ... they see that the product ordered are delivered to the buyer efficiently. Thanks so much

Edit - This review was submitted last year and somehow i have missed to provide an update for purchase verification (received a notification from PRAU), Poor Me :D

Hence I am providing an update of this review and verifying as well that i had purchased from them last year
Hopefully this will help

Monira Alshebel
Monira AlshebelNew South Wales

Hundreds of Thousands of Products

Biggest feature of Ubuy is that it provides you mammoth variety of products though prices might be on higher site, But if you are looking for awesome product collection, Ubuy australia is there for you.

Kara Wiltshire
Kara Wiltshireasked

Wanting to purchase the Mountain Dew 12 packs, should I purchase them through ubuy?

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops