Ubuy
Listing monitored by Ubuy

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (4)

Avoid it, they're fooling people

The worst customer service ever. They sold me the product which can't be imported to Thailand without any warning and when the parcel reached the customs, they refused to provide any documents. They kept saying that everything is in progress for more than a month and did nothing. After that they refused to make a return and refund me the money "just because". I've never met such an awful service, they're just fooling people. Will never use it again or advise it to anyone. Better choose a more reliable alternative.

Nadya
NadyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Robbers, liars, scammers. They did still from me not just couple dollars, they did still from me around 100 dollars!!!

I ordered two quantity and they did send me only one. And they don't want to send the rest of my order!!! That's disgusting. The worst experience that I ever had with online shopping

I bought a cup after using it once I caught herpes. No one should catch here's from buying a cup just

Easy to navigate.. products not as the described... Customer service was so poor they should be out of business.

John74
John74Perth, WA

100% scam

I bought led tubes paying $500 but got them delivered all smashed and not matching with product description. I contacted their customer service immediately but they refused to reimburse me.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Ubuy compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Absolutely disgraceful

Bought a "shockproof heavy duty" phone cover for my new OnePlus7t Cost ? $75 AUSD ! When it arrived I knew straight away it was the flimsiest piece of plastic crap and opened the packaging to verify. Contacted Ubuy to return and seek a refund and have been given the runaround for days. They are now going to deal with Dept. of Fair Trading so I can get some money back.
Be smart and DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SHONKS

Appalling service

I paid extra for 3 to 6 day delivery. After complaining item arrived in 15 days. Refund of extra freight cost refused. Size was wrong and I asked for exchange. All I got was endless requests for photos and videos. It’s clear I wont be getting any help. I will try with Paypall to see if I can get help.

pettysurge
pettysurgeDarwin, NT

UBUY Rip off !!!!!!

Kiwi mike
Kiwi mikeQueenstown

acomplete scam

i bought a garbage disposal to replace the one i had.
bought it on a ubuy.nz website
They stated it was coming from the usa and in good time it showed up.
I hired a plumber to install it and they did.
the problem was it was set up for usa electricty and when turned on immediately burnt up. after repeated emails no answers.
I did get in touch with an agent in new zealand and they said they would handle it but only through email contact.
last i ever heard from them.
tried getting money back from credit card company but as i was out of the country for 3 months unable to provide emails to ubuy so request declined as i did not provide them in 30 days.
out hundreds of dollars.
do not use ubuy. any country.

Michael O.
Michael O.Sydney, NSW

Don’t bother, lost order

Bought a briefcase, received tracking details of package going from CA to MN then stopped. Queried the weeks wait, told it would be released in the next 48 hours to DHL, nothing, one week later, email that package was lost. Would I like a credit back to Ubuy account? No I want a refund so I can buy from EBay.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Ubuy compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Poor return service

First time I used Ubuy.ae and the last one. I ordered product which arrived in not working conditions. After I had to send many photos and videos several time and proof that device is not working. It took a long time for return service team to investigate and reply that they cannot refund me the full amount for the device, without giving me clear explanations why. It's very disappointing as device was not in working condition from the day it arrived. I do not advice Ubuy.ae to anyone.

Kara Wiltshire
Kara Wiltshireasked

Wanting to purchase the Mountain Dew 12 packs, should I purchase them through ubuy?

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops