Ubuy (page 3 of 10)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (29)

crdav1
crdav1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are not up-front with the total cost of items...

Once I confirmed to purchase with the total price displayed... I decided to pay via paypal and then it automatically added an extra $80 for customs. At no point prior to this (twice the total amount was displayed) was the additional $80 cost mentioned.

Will not use Ubuy Australia again

Had in know the hair products I purchased had been marked up 200%, I would never have bought them. I received an invoice of what the products cost - $83 Aus shipping inc and I was charged $245. When I let them know, they didn’t acknowledge the invoice as their own and that it was a shipping invoice. I used Ubuy only because I needed the products by a certain date. They said they would deliver before said date but my delivery was 10days overdue. Don’t use Ubuy, they charge you double of what products/shipping cost. Never again.

mich
michHobart, TAS

No real problems

Reasonable pricing. Shipping cost is a bit steep. Be very aware that GST is added onto the cost and this will not show until you have pressed the buy now button by then it's too late and purchase has been approved. Just be aware of this.

Michael O.
Michael O.Sydney, NSW

Don’t bother, lost order

Bought a briefcase, received tracking details of package going from CA to MN then stopped. Queried the weeks wait, told it would be released in the next 48 hours to DHL, nothing, one week later, email that package was lost. Would I like a credit back to Ubuy account? No I want a refund so I can buy from EBay.

Krizzy L.
Krizzy L.Sydney, NSW

Item never arrived and UBUY washed their hands of investigating

I ordered a skillet type pan it never came. I went to post office, I was handed an empty envelope that had been ripped down the side. When I chased up UBUY support they said the item has been delivered its out of their hands.

Hobb Goblin
Hobb GoblinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not trust UBUY

We bought 3 items, 2 were only supplied. UBUY's conditions stated that any goods not supplied will receive a refund. That never happened. When we opened a case with PayPal and provided UBUY's own documents and invoice to support our case, PayPal denied our claim for the missing item and screwed us big time. UBUY did nothing to defend themselves or provide hard evidence and we lost our claim. Fu*ked once by UBUY then again by PayPal.
Stay clear of both these sodomizing morons!

Val
ValByron Bay

Deceptive advertising!

I wouldn't buy anything from this site as they give the impression that they are in Australia whereas they have no presence here and import everything, with high shipping costs.

Sidharth KUbuy

Very impressed with the prompt service

Very happy. Product arrived only a few days after ordering and tracking and follow up was extremely reliable and efficient . On emailing back the answer came within a day! Very impressed

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Ease of ordering and great customer service with speedy delivery.

Bought two bathroom units and a few cushions. It was easy to order and quality was great. Order arrived within 5 days from America. Wow from ordering online to delivery. A big thanks to Ubuy for their speedy service.

Wendy
WendyMid North Coast, NSW

Very happy

So many items for sale that you cant get in Australia ,Postage was a fraction of the cost quoted buy other sites in the USA and Extremely fast and very accurate shipping information .Will definitely use ubuy again

Poor return service

First time I used Ubuy.ae and the last one. I ordered product which arrived in not working conditions. After I had to send many photos and videos several time and proof that device is not working. It took a long time for return service team to investigate and reply that they cannot refund me the full amount for the device, without giving me clear explanations why. It's very disappointing as device was not in working condition from the day it arrived. I do not advice Ubuy.ae to anyone.

Awesome Service

This is first time I have used ubuy.....I ordered Adidas Triple Black Superstars for my teen to wear as school shoes .......... They are not available in Australia anymore and was extremely happy with the service of Ubuy. I was kept informed by email every step of the way with my package and it arrived when they said it would. It arrived in perfect condition and within a week! Will definitely use again when I need a bigger size! Very happy.

Tier 1 legitimate mil-spec hearing protection.

I was skeptical, UBuy offered what I was after for under $600 in Australia. The only other place that offered that deal in the world was a distribution chain in Scandinavia.
I took the gamble, received emails updating me every step of the way, no delay with customs, and they arrived 3 days early (over the holiday period no less!)
They were exactly what I was expecting and performed excellently at the range. Will take them on a hunt in 2 weeks from this review.
Will definitely give UBuy a look for future gear.

Womens golf clubs

Look good and arrived promptly despite the christmas season . have yet to use them so not sure how they will perform yet

danny
dannyHobart, TAS

Fair Price

Ubuy gave me a fair price for the product I bought and have been prompt in their emails and updates.

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Adele w.asked

I'm wanting to buy a pram costing just over $900 Aus in total including shipping charges but am now reading that the customs charges aren't added onto the order till it's too late to cancel. Is this true and if so what is customs price?

Jovanka
Jovanka

I wouldn’t buy a pram through ubuy. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and after the experience I had with a purchase of hair colour and Ubuy, I certainly wouldn’t be buying a pram through this lot. Way too expensive and not to be trusted. I received what Ubuy claimed is a commercial invoice, it was an invoice with their letter head and the actual price it costs to buy the colour. It was marked up by 200%. I recommend you buy a pram from a reputable distributor to ensure safety/warranty/costs are all above board. Good luck.

Adele w.

Thank you for your feedback. Only reason I want to get it is because it's half the price of prams here in Australia but im not sure about the whole site thing so may keep looking elsewhere.

Adele w.

And the company its self won't ship to Australia sadly

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops