Ubuy

Ubuy (page 4 of 10)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (29)

Gigi
GigiHobart, TAS

Order changes/cancellations

The company dealt with my issue once I made some reviews online. Please be careful that it’s difficult to change an order after you have made it!

perfect

After searching for many years for as particular product I finally found it right here. As I have never used this company before, and living in Australia I was a bit wary but had no need to be. My purchase arrived in excellent condition and much earlier than expected. I would not hesitate in recommending customers to this company

C edwards
C edwardsGeelong

Great product great value fast delivery

I bought dmso 1 gallon best quality pharmaceutical grade 99.99 low oder
Great price bulk buy shipped to Australia Victoria

No postsale assistance

I bought Mattel Mindflex game which was delivered in time.
Unfortunately it was faulty.
I requested assistance and found that UBuy doesn't provide any assistance itself but just a fake email exchange to eventually tell you to contact the maker. Mattel is in the USA and they couldn't provide any number to call from australia. UBuy also doesn't provide any warranty on the purchase so there is no way for me to get refunded or to get the faulty device replaced.
Very annoying.

20/12/2018 update
Ubuy contacted me as I raised a complaint, and managed to collect the faulty device and to refund me. No product replacement was abailable but this is good enogh

Leesy
LeesyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome

Nice eazy and quick. Customer service was great too. Made the whole process so eazy and it came so quickly

Great Product

Very happy with the purchase. Efficient and timely delivery and customer service support.
Product as described. Will use the service again.

Deb
Deb

Pleasantly surprised

I was a bit sceptical ordering items from the US right before Christmas but I was surprised at how great this company was. Yes the postage was quite high and there are import fees involved BUT I ordered on a Friday night and the items arrived the following Friday morning - 7 days. That's awesome for an international parcel delivery. Plus the items were perfect and a lower price than other suppliers. Will definitely use this company again.

Easy purchase, quick delivery

Ordered a Christmas present for my son online that I couldn’t find anywhere else. It was easy to do and the product arrived quickly.

alison
alison

Better than expected

I wanted a new lock for our motorhome door & was quoted $450+ from Australian importer. Bought it direct from the States via UBuy & ended up costing $256 AUD with very fast delivery. The exchange rate was not fantastic but still saved heaps by doing it this way. With so many Ebay sellers now refusing to ship to Australia, Ubuy was a lucky find. Will definitely use them in the future.

Adrianne K
Adrianne KSydney, NSW

buyer beware! Ubuy is selling products they are not authorised to do - DO NOT BUY Snugglepedic from

So, where do I start... bought 2 products from Ubuy website: Snugglepedic pillow and body pillow, thinking all was good. When I received the products, I wished to make use of Snugglepedic's warranty and guarantee to customise the pillows as the body pillow was too hard. I tried to follow through, but because uBuy is an UNAUTHORISED reseller ot Snugglepedic, I was told they cannot prove the products are really their's since it was sold by an unauthorised seller. Oh, and then Ubuy refused to refund, because there was nothing wrong with the product. How's that for a Catch 22 where they win and I lose on both fronts. totally unacceptable behaviour and such poor customer service. Oh and I rated 1 star, because I cannot do less.

Ubuy
Sidharth KUbuy
Lynda
LyndaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No problems at all

Very easy to find what I wanted, easy to purchase and goods arrived in perfect order in less than the estimated timeframe, I was really surprised how quick delivery was.

Found, bought and delivered within days

I struggled to buy the Lenovo Active pen 2 even from the Lenovo website (out of stock everywhere). Yet within days I had what I wanted at a discount from Ubuy

Awesome Job!

Can't believe how quickly the order was shipped from the US to me in Australia. Will definitely use Ubuy again in the future. Thanks Ubuy - Alexandra Sella

Amanda
AmandaCanberra

A difficult to get item made easy with Ubuy

Trying to purchase and import Beachbody products to Australia is near impossible. I was pleasantly surprised to find how easy it became when I discovered 3-day Refresh on Ubuy. Sourced and delivered within a week! I'll be going to Ubuy first for future purchases.

Kevin
KevinPerth, WA

speedy delivery to Australia

after getting past a hiccup with the pay pal system all went well very quick delivery to Australia,very happy with Motorcycle helmet and condition it arrived in

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Adele w.asked

I'm wanting to buy a pram costing just over $900 Aus in total including shipping charges but am now reading that the customs charges aren't added onto the order till it's too late to cancel. Is this true and if so what is customs price?

Jovanka
Jovanka

I wouldn’t buy a pram through ubuy. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and after the experience I had with a purchase of hair colour and Ubuy, I certainly wouldn’t be buying a pram through this lot. Way too expensive and not to be trusted. I received what Ubuy claimed is a commercial invoice, it was an invoice with their letter head and the actual price it costs to buy the colour. It was marked up by 200%. I recommend you buy a pram from a reputable distributor to ensure safety/warranty/costs are all above board. Good luck.

Adele w.

Thank you for your feedback. Only reason I want to get it is because it's half the price of prams here in Australia but im not sure about the whole site thing so may keep looking elsewhere.

Adele w.

And the company its self won't ship to Australia sadly

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops