Ubuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (13)
shavinder pal C.
shavinder pal C.

Don’t buy anything

I bought Owen door. First don’t get deliver and when deliver it has broken parts and dent in it. Not get any solution in months never ever trust or buy.

They sell used products as brand new

Bought a brand new table tennis table and after almost one month of follow ups, they sent me a damaged used one.

Doreen
DoreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Moulin Wet & Dry Chutnet Grinder.

I bought 2 Moulin Wet & Dry Chutnet Grinder. I paid for freight and customs clearance. The 1st one didnt work and they told me that - "its 7days policy and they cant help me. The 2nd one stop working after 1st usage. They still refuse to refund or send me another one. They good at saying 7days policy and they cant do anything. I had to go the Fair Trading before I could get the refund for the 2 Moulin Wet & Dry Chutnet Grinders. I wonder if they know what they are doing to the business. They gave me Moulinex email to file my problems. That really showed - never trust them. It was stressful trying to get some money back from them. I wouldnt trust them anymore.

Nadya
NadyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Robbers, liars, scammers. They did still from me not just couple dollars, they did still from me around 100 dollars!!!

I ordered two quantity and they did send me only one. And they don't want to send the rest of my order!!! That's disgusting. The worst experience that I ever had with online shopping

I bought a cup after using it once I caught herpes. No one should catch here's from buying a cup just

Easy to navigate.. products not as the described... Customer service was so poor they should be out of business.

Trac Van
Trac VanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper has been used

I bought Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper for $284.50. It suppose to be New in Box but upon received it I can tell it has been used because there is some baby food stuck on the plastic.

Review collected in partnership with Ubuy

John74
John74Perth, WA

100% scam

I bought led tubes paying $500 but got them delivered all smashed and not matching with product description. I contacted their customer service immediately but they refused to reimburse me.

Ratha
RathaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not responsible for a faulty product

Bought a Beaba Baby Cook from them and only used it once then the steamer broke down. Contacted them for help and they said they only responsible for the product in the first 7 days after delivery. This is ridiculous. I ended up spending $350 for a cooker that is broken after 1 use. Will not buy from them again.

Col H.
Col H.Darling Downs, QLD

Item supplied not what ordered!

Item supplied not what ordered. Also, extra cost added at end, which was not disclosed. Assistance was useless. They kept asking for information already supplied by me and then closed the ticket. I will NEVER use Ubuy again. I have also expressed my disappointment far and wide.

Haley C.
Haley C.

Terrible.. Came to my house with no identification card and refused to tell me his name when I asked re. Safety concern.

Came to my home with no identification card and refused to tell me his name and was rude i made a report of safety concern and his management see nothing wrong with it.

Absolutely disgraceful

Bought a "shockproof heavy duty" phone cover for my new OnePlus7t Cost ? $75 AUSD ! When it arrived I knew straight away it was the flimsiest piece of plastic crap and opened the packaging to verify. Contacted Ubuy to return and seek a refund and have been given the runaround for days. They are now going to deal with Dept. of Fair Trading so I can get some money back.
Be smart and DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SHONKS

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Noel T.
Noel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Make sure you order exactly the correct item because it is very hard to be sure from their website

If you get the order wrong they will not exchange or refund or even offer to help

Terrible customer service.

Bought a twin bassinet that had all the photos of the product on a frame. Received the product after paying the massive $130 shipping cost and it wasn't as advertised. Tried to get some help and the person named Huda chatting was very rude. We opened the box about two weeks after receiving it to put it together and found a faulty zipper. They would not refund and were very blunt when trying to sort the issue out. Do not waste your time with this company as there are so many other companies that put the customer first.

Ubuy
Sidharth KUbuy

Appalling service

I paid extra for 3 to 6 day delivery. After complaining item arrived in 15 days. Refund of extra freight cost refused. Size was wrong and I asked for exchange. All I got was endless requests for photos and videos. It’s clear I wont be getting any help. I will try with Paypall to see if I can get help.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
XY Ooi
XY OoiSydney, NSW

Dishonest pricing...don't show the full price you pay until after you hit 'pay' and money got deducted

Honestly won't use again. Bought two bottles of magnesium which cost $80 in Canada and ended up paying AUD218. Im fine with the listed price of AUD146 because that was what Ubuy ask for, and I agreed to buy...also fine with shipping cost of whopping AUD46, as that was also shown before I paid......but it was only after I hit the pay button ln PayPal that I realised there is a 'Gateway charges and customs' of AUD30 !!! When I received the parcel the invoice says USD 89.90 ??!! But I paid $218 !! Exchange rate doesnt explain the discrepancy...

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Adele w.asked

I'm wanting to buy a pram costing just over $900 Aus in total including shipping charges but am now reading that the customs charges aren't added onto the order till it's too late to cancel. Is this true and if so what is customs price?

Jovanka
Jovanka

I wouldn’t buy a pram through ubuy. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and after the experience I had with a purchase of hair colour and Ubuy, I certainly wouldn’t be buying a pram through this lot. Way too expensive and not to be trusted. I received what Ubuy claimed is a commercial invoice, it was an invoice with their letter head and the actual price it costs to buy the colour. It was marked up by 200%. I recommend you buy a pram from a reputable distributor to ensure safety/warranty/costs are all above board. Good luck.

Adele w.

Thank you for your feedback. Only reason I want to get it is because it's half the price of prams here in Australia but im not sure about the whole site thing so may keep looking elsewhere.

Adele w.

And the company its self won't ship to Australia sadly

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops