Ubuy

danny
dannyHobart, TAS

Fair Price

Ubuy gave me a fair price for the product I bought and have been prompt in their emails and updates.

Gigi
GigiHobart, TAS

Order changes/cancellations

The company dealt with my issue once I made some reviews online. Please be careful that it’s difficult to change an order after you have made it!

No postsale assistance

I bought Mattel Mindflex game which was delivered in time.
Unfortunately it was faulty.
I requested assistance and found that UBuy doesn't provide any assistance itself but just a fake email exchange to eventually tell you to contact the maker. Mattel is in the USA and they couldn't provide any number to call from australia. UBuy also doesn't provide any warranty on the purchase so there is no way for me to get refunded or to get the faulty device replaced.
Very annoying.

20/12/2018 update
Ubuy contacted me as I raised a complaint, and managed to collect the faulty device and to refund me. No product replacement was abailable but this is good enogh

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Ubuy compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Product Great, Unfortunate Hassling

Happy with the prompt arrival of my product, considering they came from overseas. Happy with the product, but that has nothing to do with Ubuy. Really unhappy with the number of emails, phone calls and voice messages left by Ubuy asking for feedback and a review. Leaving a review and feedback is a choice that the customer has, we don't have to. Especially after speaking with a Ubuy representative and leaving feedback, and still getting emails. Bit too far in my opinion.

Satisfactory

Ordered product from ubuy online and it arrived on time, even got a notification that it might've been stuck in customs but all was okay.

All good!

Postage and costs expensive product arrived in good condition and timely had to correct address with courier service thank you.

Chrisel8
Chrisel8Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with product but...

Love my purse. All went well but would suggest the company stop sending emails constantly and then start calling my mobile from overseas just to look for a review. Wont buy again from this Company due to this now.

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Adele w.asked

I'm wanting to buy a pram costing just over $900 Aus in total including shipping charges but am now reading that the customs charges aren't added onto the order till it's too late to cancel. Is this true and if so what is customs price?

Jovanka
Jovanka

I wouldn’t buy a pram through ubuy. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and after the experience I had with a purchase of hair colour and Ubuy, I certainly wouldn’t be buying a pram through this lot. Way too expensive and not to be trusted. I received what Ubuy claimed is a commercial invoice, it was an invoice with their letter head and the actual price it costs to buy the colour. It was marked up by 200%. I recommend you buy a pram from a reputable distributor to ensure safety/warranty/costs are all above board. Good luck.

Adele w.

Thank you for your feedback. Only reason I want to get it is because it's half the price of prams here in Australia but im not sure about the whole site thing so may keep looking elsewhere.

Adele w.

And the company its self won't ship to Australia sadly

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops