Ubuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

Ticonderoga, my daughter loved it

she was eagerly looking to get it in her tinny hands, Oh my good, she was so happy to get it during her holidays.

Thank team ubuy for proper services, will visit you again,

anas a.
anas a.Sydney, NSW

Was Looking for Just For Men beard

Altough this product was avuialble on local websites as well but they were charging big amount and their delivery date was also late, I was in hurry to get the product.

Ordered around new year end and got the product on the first week of Jan.

Taking their one start due to poor tracking, I have to sent email for asking about the product status.

Tip for ubuy - Make your track system more accurate & active

Jason Toh
Jason TohGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice shop for not available brands

They are ranking on top of google for my searched item "TabCat Pet Tracking Cat Collar Tracker System".
They were boasting some millions of products on their website and indeed they are providing some of the rare brands on their website.

Order process ways easy, only drawback for which I have cut their 1 star is that they have only seven days return policy, so you need be quick if your item have some issue.

I am waiting for the product to be arrived and will update after ship experience then.
Overall nice experience if you are looking for some not common thing and budget is not an issue for you.

mich
michHobart, TAS

No real problems

Reasonable pricing. Shipping cost is a bit steep. Be very aware that GST is added onto the cost and this will not show until you have pressed the buy now button by then it's too late and purchase has been approved. Just be aware of this.

Womens golf clubs

Look good and arrived promptly despite the christmas season . have yet to use them so not sure how they will perform yet

Easy purchase, quick delivery

Ordered a Christmas present for my son online that I couldn’t find anywhere else. It was easy to do and the product arrived quickly.

alison
alison

Better than expected

I wanted a new lock for our motorhome door & was quoted $450+ from Australian importer. Bought it direct from the States via UBuy & ended up costing $256 AUD with very fast delivery. The exchange rate was not fantastic but still saved heaps by doing it this way. With so many Ebay sellers now refusing to ship to Australia, Ubuy was a lucky find. Will definitely use them in the future.

Cara
CaraMildura

Simply they are amazing.

I have always had a good experience with Ubuy. I have always received my products on time and in great condition. They always have at least one of the items I am looking for and they have easy payment and shipping options.

Reliable Deliable

I purchased the product on-line as it was not available in-store. I was very happy with its arrival in good time.

Find out how Ubuy compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Can source things from anywhere but delivery can get expensive

I bought toys for kids that could not be found locally, shipping turns out to be expensive. I am also not impressed with the call and numerous emails demanding feedback

Great Product

Great product, took a couple of goes on the shipping but they got there in the end, Reasonably quicker than expected.

Happy i found my products at last

Purchase made easy, inconsistent pricing, but if you are looking you can find it.I would like to receive from time to time vouchers for discounts considering the large amounts i have been spending. Arriving quick and in good condition. I need the products so i keep buying from ubuy.com. Great response time if you query an order.

Linda
Linda

Very good

This is my second purchase through ubuy. Products arrived in good time. Glad to be able to purchase products through ubuy that I can’t get locally. Inconsistent pricing on website an issue. I couldn’t determine why this was the case. Had to really look around the site to find an amount I was willing to pay for the product as there seemed to be various listings of the same items but at different prices. This was annoying.

Fast & Efficient

Great service and quick delivery from start to finish

All good

i bought it online, product is good. The delivery is on time though the fee is too expensive, almost same price as the product. I hope this product will also be available here in Australia.

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Adele w.asked

I'm wanting to buy a pram costing just over $900 Aus in total including shipping charges but am now reading that the customs charges aren't added onto the order till it's too late to cancel. Is this true and if so what is customs price?

Jovanka
Jovanka

I wouldn’t buy a pram through ubuy. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and after the experience I had with a purchase of hair colour and Ubuy, I certainly wouldn’t be buying a pram through this lot. Way too expensive and not to be trusted. I received what Ubuy claimed is a commercial invoice, it was an invoice with their letter head and the actual price it costs to buy the colour. It was marked up by 200%. I recommend you buy a pram from a reputable distributor to ensure safety/warranty/costs are all above board. Good luck.

Adele w.

Thank you for your feedback. Only reason I want to get it is because it's half the price of prams here in Australia but im not sure about the whole site thing so may keep looking elsewhere.

Adele w.

And the company its self won't ship to Australia sadly

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops