Ubuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)

Rahaf Nejem
Rahaf NejemSydney, NSW

On time delivery

Did everything they said they would do, got my products to me on time, pristine condition, no complaints, well done

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Review collected in partnership with Ubuy

Erika C
Erika CSydney, NSW

Great online store! I would highly recommend!

I was able to find a US item I wanted and delivery was fast and seamless, as it already included all of the freight and custom charges. This is the second time that I have bought something from their store and I will definitely be back again!

Review collected in partnership with Ubuy

Jane
JaneBendigo

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping.

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping. I shop with them quite often because I Love shopping at Ubuy- instead of going to 5 different stores trying to find something - and then deal with long checkouts.

Edit : I am adding my proof of purchasing something from ubuy :D
Hope now productreview guys will not remove it.

Ellmore
EllmoreSouthern and Hills, SA

Ubuy is a nice platform to buy unique items of not easily available brands

Ubuy is a nice platform to buy unique items. I found the items I was looking for. I received the items on time. It was my first and good experience. Re-commanded.

LeeAnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery, excellent

My order from the U.S was express and arrived within the 6 business days. I was very happy with the service from start to finish and highly recommend Ubuy. Don't take all reviews to heart.

JAN
JANFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service, fabulous prices and exactly what I requested.

I made the order to Ubuy USA for some CPAP consumables on the 9th October.
To my surprise I received the goods as requested today the 18 October (and I live in regional Queensland where there is always extra time taken on deliveries)
The prices for 3 CPAP mask inserts, a mask strap and water well for my CPAP machine was less than it would have cost to purchase just 2 x Mask inserts in Australia.

I was very impressed with the service and would definitely use them again.

mohammed salhieh
mohammed salhiehGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was worried earlier

Due to few nagative reviwes i was a bit worried to deal with Ubuy or not. But i badly needed Rockwell CimeXa Insecticide Dust (2) 4 oz. bottles as i was fed up with monster bugs .

Fortunately i have noticed that few Verified Customers have given positive reviews as well.
So i tried my luck and boy, I am so happy that i have shop with ubuy.
Entire journey was so smooth till the delivery.

Malaak A.
Malaak A.Sydney, NSW

Placed Order on 2019/07/30 received with in 10 days

Order on 2019/07/30 received on 2019/08/07, the delivery was very fast and I'am very satisfied.

Product was fine! As shown in the photo.

Great Customer service

i recommend ubuy for Australian people, thanks

Ubuy
Sidharth KUbuy

Thank you Malaak for such kind words. We are happy that we served you in the best possible way.
Keep visiting us and give us chance to serve you.

claudia
claudiasidney

Great place to enjoy purchases of favorite items

Great place to enjoy purchases of favorite items.. have had no issues at all till date .. Very Cordial representatives of Ubuy ... they see that the product ordered are delivered to the buyer efficiently. Thanks so much

Edit - This review was submitted last year and somehow i have missed to provide an update for purchase verification (received a notification from PRAU), Poor Me :D

Hence I am providing an update of this review and verifying as well that i had purchased from them last year
Hopefully this will help

Monira Alshebel
Monira AlshebelNew South Wales

Hundreds of Thousands of Products

Biggest feature of Ubuy is that it provides you mammoth variety of products though prices might be on higher site, But if you are looking for awesome product collection, Ubuy australia is there for you.

Very impressed with the prompt service

Very happy. Product arrived only a few days after ordering and tracking and follow up was extremely reliable and efficient . On emailing back the answer came within a day! Very impressed

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Ease of ordering and great customer service with speedy delivery.

Bought two bathroom units and a few cushions. It was easy to order and quality was great. Order arrived within 5 days from America. Wow from ordering online to delivery. A big thanks to Ubuy for their speedy service.

Wendy
WendyMid North Coast, NSW

Very happy

So many items for sale that you cant get in Australia ,Postage was a fraction of the cost quoted buy other sites in the USA and Extremely fast and very accurate shipping information .Will definitely use ubuy again

Awesome Service

This is first time I have used ubuy.....I ordered Adidas Triple Black Superstars for my teen to wear as school shoes .......... They are not available in Australia anymore and was extremely happy with the service of Ubuy. I was kept informed by email every step of the way with my package and it arrived when they said it would. It arrived in perfect condition and within a week! Will definitely use again when I need a bigger size! Very happy.

Tier 1 legitimate mil-spec hearing protection.

I was skeptical, UBuy offered what I was after for under $600 in Australia. The only other place that offered that deal in the world was a distribution chain in Scandinavia.
I took the gamble, received emails updating me every step of the way, no delay with customs, and they arrived 3 days early (over the holiday period no less!)
They were exactly what I was expecting and performed excellently at the range. Will take them on a hunt in 2 weeks from this review.
Will definitely give UBuy a look for future gear.

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Adele w.asked

I'm wanting to buy a pram costing just over $900 Aus in total including shipping charges but am now reading that the customs charges aren't added onto the order till it's too late to cancel. Is this true and if so what is customs price?

Jovanka
Jovanka

I wouldn’t buy a pram through ubuy. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and after the experience I had with a purchase of hair colour and Ubuy, I certainly wouldn’t be buying a pram through this lot. Way too expensive and not to be trusted. I received what Ubuy claimed is a commercial invoice, it was an invoice with their letter head and the actual price it costs to buy the colour. It was marked up by 200%. I recommend you buy a pram from a reputable distributor to ensure safety/warranty/costs are all above board. Good luck.

Adele w.

Thank you for your feedback. Only reason I want to get it is because it's half the price of prams here in Australia but im not sure about the whole site thing so may keep looking elsewhere.

Adele w.

And the company its self won't ship to Australia sadly

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops