Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Thrive for Dogs

Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Thrive for Dogs Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Jose A.
Jose A.

Where can I buy this products in Australia ?

Belinda

How am I seeing current reviews for Nutra Thrive for dogs (which is great), by Australians, when my re-order was refused entry by Australian customs? I would much appreciate a definitive answer on Australian purchases having licenced import approval. It's not good to have a supplements program interrupted due to blocked imports.

Janine
Janine

Hi There, wanting to know if you deliver to Australia.?

Torie A.
Torie A.

When is nutra thrive for dogs going to be available for deliveries to Australia again?

Belinda

I've contacted the company twice with no straight answer. My last order was refused by Aust customs. The associated documents lead me to 'guess' that they didn't have the correct import requirements needed for this class of supplement. Therefore they most likely are not licenced to sell it in Aust. I hope they make the effort as I saw a big improvement feeding this.

Robertmarin
Robertmarin

I ordered it and It arrived here without any problems

Belinda

It's a great product but if it's not yet been licenced here it will be a lottery as to delivery. Might be wise to have a backup plan, which I had to use. Good thing is, if it is checked & refused, UPN refunded my order immediately. Good on them.

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate Pet Nutrition representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Thrive for Dogs is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more

Mavlab Nature’s Answer Powder