6Ultimate Sleep Comfort-U

Ultimate Sleep Comfort-U Questions & Answers

Angie Devereaux

Hi. My 96 yr old father keeps falling out of bed.Could this pillow with sides help?.Thank you.

Ultimate Sleep   DM

Hi Angie, Firstly your dad is doing well at 96. The pillow is firm on the sides and gives you a feeling of a cocoon. It may help in keeping him aware that there is something there and therefore he then either cradles the leg or flips back to his other side. Our pillows are used in the aged care sector. Best wishes Ultimate Sleep team.

Many thanks for getting back to me. I will be intouch.Kind regards Angie D

Katherine S.
Katherine S.

What's the difference in size between the small and regular?

it is smaller approx 120 cm

CTT

I'd like to buy this pillow - but it doesn't seem to be on the Ultimate Sleep website anymore? Can anyone tell me if its the same as the Full Body Pillow U (https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product/full-body-pillow/) or the Total Body Support Pregnancy Pillow (https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product/total-body-support-pillow/)? Thanks!

Ultimate Sleep   DM

hi its our full body support pillow thanks

CTT

Thanks! So this one https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product/full-body-pillow/?

hi yes this is the link

Great- thanks!

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

I'm looking for one of these Comfort U full size pillow for my autistic son..he has outgrown his smaller one , I hope someone can point me in the right direction..thanks

Hi Nathan,

I purchased mine from www.ultimatesleep.com.au

Currently pregnant with my 3rd baby in 3 years and the pillow is still going strong - my baby and toddler love to climb all over it and play in it also, so it has been used well.

All the very best!

Veronica Snelson
Veronica Snelson

Does it go lumpy eventually? Most of ours have., especially after washing.

Seyma
Seyma

No is doesn't. I've had mine for nearly 3 years now. Every time i washed it,i it went back to its original state.

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate Sleep representatives