Ultimate Sleep Comfort-U

Ultimate Sleep Comfort-U

4.9

Not what I expected

I bought it because if my back pain and because I thought it would help ease the pain as I prohress with my pregnancy. I find the product great when it comes to using it seating. However, sleeping with it is very uncomfortable. The U pillow is really hard and very high to sleep on, which gave me very bad neck pain when I woke up the next day.
It is also extremely heavy, I don't see how pregnant women in their first trimester are able to use it because of the weight of the pillow (if you have to move it). Apart form the sleeping I will Use it, but not worth the money.

See all Ultimate Sleep Comfort-U reviews

CTTasked

I'd like to buy this pillow - but it doesn't seem to be on the Ultimate Sleep website anymore? Can anyone tell me if its the same as the Full Body Pillow U (https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product/full-body-pillow/) or the Total Body Support Pregnancy Pillow (https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product/total-body-support-pillow/)? Thanks!

Ultimate Sleep
Stac j.Ultimate Sleep

hi its our full body support pillow thanks

CTT

Thanks! So this one https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product/full-body-pillow/?

Ultimate Sleep
Stac j.Ultimate Sleep

hi yes this is the link

Nathan Evans

Nathan Evansasked

I'm looking for one of these Comfort U full size pillow for my autistic son..he has outgrown his smaller one , I hope someone can point me in the right direction..thanks

Hi Nathan,
I purchased mine from www.ultimatesleep.com.au
Currently pregnant with my 3rd baby in 3 years and the pillow is still going strong - my baby and toddler love to climb all over it and play in it also, so it has been used well.

All the very best!

Veronica Snelson

Veronica Snelsonasked

Does it go lumpy eventually? Most of ours have., especially after washing.

Seyma
Seyma

No is doesn't. I've had mine for nearly 3 years now. Every time i washed it,i it went back to its original state.

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate Sleep representatives