Ultimate Sleep Comfort-U

4.9

Full Body Pillow

Full Body PillowNew York , NY

nice product

I've been using this pillow for 7 months and cannot sleep without it. Before owning this pillow I had to "build a nest" of several pillows to relieve pain caused by fibromyalgia, bulging discs, and osteoarthritis.very nice product for pregnant women good product ever always See more at here

It's good for entertainment

I like this pillow its very comfortable piece and I like how it comes wif a cover so that I don't need worry if I make it dirty. How ever this pillow it's a bit inconvenience to use it over night because it's too big and heavy. I will prefer use when I'm reading books or some other entertainment. I will have breastfeeding soon so I will try it as a breastfeeding pillow see how it goes.

See all Ultimate Sleep Comfort-U reviews

CTTasked

I'd like to buy this pillow - but it doesn't seem to be on the Ultimate Sleep website anymore? Can anyone tell me if its the same as the Full Body Pillow U (https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product/full-body-pillow/) or the Total Body Support Pregnancy Pillow (https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product/total-body-support-pillow/)? Thanks!

Ultimate Sleep
Stac j.Ultimate Sleep

hi its our full body support pillow thanks

CTT

Thanks! So this one https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product/full-body-pillow/?

Ultimate Sleep
Stac j.Ultimate Sleep

hi yes this is the link

Nathan Evans

Nathan Evansasked

I'm looking for one of these Comfort U full size pillow for my autistic son..he has outgrown his smaller one , I hope someone can point me in the right direction..thanks

Hi Nathan,
I purchased mine from www.ultimatesleep.com.au
Currently pregnant with my 3rd baby in 3 years and the pillow is still going strong - my baby and toddler love to climb all over it and play in it also, so it has been used well.

All the very best!

Veronica Snelson

Veronica Snelsonasked

Does it go lumpy eventually? Most of ours have., especially after washing.

Seyma
Seyma

No is doesn't. I've had mine for nearly 3 years now. Every time i washed it,i it went back to its original state.

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate Sleep representatives