Ultimate You

Ultimate You (page 2 of 7)

3.5

Leah Humphreys

Leah HumphreysGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing

I signed up for a 9in6 at Ultimate you in Cheltenham 2 years ago, I lost my 9 kilos in six weeks and immediately signed up for the next challenge which was so much fun, I’ve done another 3 challenges since then and can sincerely say I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been in.
To start with I was looking to loose some weight, sleep better and become a more positive role model for my daughters. I have achieved those things and so much more, things I didn’t dare to want or think possible. The team at UY feel more like family, so encouraging with a beautiful proactive culture.
It sounds a little corny but my life changed for the better in so many ways thanks to UY Cheltenham.

yash g.

yash g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

False Promisses

H and D Libera

H and D LiberaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Gym ever!

I’ve been around to a few gyms, but believe me, Ultimate You, Cheltenham is the BEST! What makes it different is the ongoing support and encouragement from the staff and the family atmosphere you experience. The members who turn up build genuine friendship and you feel you belong! Even during this lockdown, they run zoom sessions, follow up regularly and offer One-on-one support.

I never believed I could lose weight or that diet really works, because nothing I tried in the past really helped me. But I saw the difference once I joined Ultimate You at Cheltenham.

Give them a try and I guarantee you will not regret!
Digna

scott

scottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Make achieving goals fun

Taryn Fogg

Taryn FoggGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life changing !! Community Gym

Lost in excess of 10kg and still going strong ! Brilliant team, personal support, incredible and knowledgeable trainers, personal PE sessions. Fantastic nutrition and Motivation sessions !! Couldn’t live without this team at UY - grateful to have joined and encourage anyone who is looking to make a positive change in their life with a support team that encourages you all the way

Pnina H.

Pnina H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These people continue to change my life

I can’t thank the team and members at UY Cheltenham enough. I had already lost weight and gained fitness and flexibility prior to covid but how they have managed the lockdown has been amazing. Special classes, accountability zooms and Facebook groups. Other gyms take your money and run. I feel totally supported and inspired by the team. The trainers are professional and knowledgeable and great to be around. I wish all the success in the world for this team (my new extended family ) I am more than 10kgs down and fitter than I have been in 30 years. Thankyou

Alisha S.

Alisha S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

UY Cheltenham is the BEST!!!

Wow, this gym has truly been life changing for me. I've been a member for 2.5 years now and their philosophy has become a way of life for me. The support, guidance and motivation I get from the UY team has been incredible. 20+kg down and feeling great! Give them a try, your sure not to regret it!

Carol K.

Carol K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s so much more than a gym!

It will change your life

Ultimate You Cheltenham

Lucy

Lucy

This gym works!

Ultimate You provides support, goals, endless encouragement, a community and and very happy enjoyable fun place to be
Because of this you get results
Couldn’t recommend highly enough! Go team!

New mumma

New mummaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheltenham Ultimate You - The Best

Opportunities, communication is fantastic! Have just signed up challenge #2, first was interrupted by lockdown! Cheltenham UY make it happen even without the gym! Zooms, PT and continuous motivation! Love!

Dazz

DazzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware false promises!!

They make you pay upfront and make all the promises up front - if you are successful you will get your money back. The staff were fantastic while I was going through the 9 in 6 challenge and I dropped almost 12kgs throughout the 6 weeks. After making me jump through hoops to prove I had complied with all the requirements to get my refund, despite now 20 emails, I am yet to receive my money back. I was guaranteed in March that I would have my money within 30 days yet still nothing. They also took money from my account for personal training sessions that I didn't authorise or attend. It would appear I am not alone on the false advertising, next step consumer affairs.

Melinda Ferguson

Melinda FergusonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Family amazing gym

I have been attending UY Cheltenham for over the past 2 years, it feels like my second home. Family, mindset, a way of life. Mentally and physically I have never felt stronger ❤️

Martina A.

Martina A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

UY Cheltenham - An Awesome Facility & Trainers

If you are one of those people that needs a little push & motivation to keep fit & maybe loose a few kilos this is the place for you. The Cheltenham trainers push you to be your best & support your goals all the way.

Terry B.

Terry B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience on all levels

Gym runs smoothly in every aspect: professionally and socially. Classes always kept to time table, class activity was displayed, trainers knowledgeable and friendly. Gym clean and well lit. Pleasant atmosphere.

Ankit L.

Ankit L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be careful with ultimate you promise

Antonio B.

Antonio B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hi all be careful it’s Scammers...

Shed those kilos!

I joined the 5 in 4 week challenge and lost 6kg. The classes were challenging and it was great to do it together with a group of people with the same goals.

Kinjal

KinjalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Place with Amazing people

Excellent Experience with Ultimate you Cheltenham.
I lost 9.4 kg in 6 weeks with the best guidance from Sweta and all team. Got my refund back.
I recommend this place who thinks u r not gym if i can do it anybody can do.

Don’t wait and step ahead.
You won’t regret

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives