Ultimate You

Ultimate You (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Scott GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never see you're money again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott G

20 days after this was posted I got my refund!!!

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Hey Scott, we are sorry for the delay you experienced. We hope that the case is resolved now. We hope to welcome you back again some time in the near future if you want to give us a second chance!

Wonderful gym program!

If you work hard and follow the rules of the program it will work in your favour and you’ll get results! I just received my money back today after successfully completing the program 6 weeks ago. If you’re committed you’ll gain lots from this great program and meet some lovely people along the way. I highly recommend!

Ultimate YouUltimate You

What you see & do is what you get - No Regrets!!

I'll admit I was sceptical and hunted for the catch - refreshingly it was all very clear & there isn't one! I'd tried a few similar "challenges" this one was by far the simplest and most succesful. I signed up at Mount Waverley & have attended classes at 3 centres so far - all been down to earth & honest, no gimmicks, no pretensions, no judgement, no lululemon, - but lots of camaraderie, group support & laughs. It's not easy, if you give 100% you get the results & more. The change in mindset & focus is even more rewarding than dropping dress sizes.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

This is so fantastic to read! Thank you so much for your time in writing this review! We love that you loved it and we are so grateful to have you in our UY community. Well done on your success!!

Irma

IrmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ultimate YOU helped me become Ultimate ME!

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Thank you so very much for your kind words Irma! We are humbled by your feedback and look forward to continuously improve our standards to serve you! Thank you again!

Kirst

KirstGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Want to know why I love Ultimate You?

Whitney M.

Whitney M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changing, mind altering, confidence building, fitness family.

A home away from home

A great place to make new friends and keep motivated. This place has given me so much in the past 2 years I have been going, it is now my home away from home. The trainers will push you to your goals and beyond what you thought you could do.
The rest of the members are great and friendly, there are no egos!
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced there’s something for everyone and everyone around you wants to help you succeed with your transformation in every aspect!

A place for everyone. Life changing!

maddie

maddieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A must join for those looking to get fit and healthy!!!

Great classses, great culture and great programs. I started my journey with Ultimate You last year doing their 9 in 6 program. Unfortunately I didn't lose the 9 kilos even though most people do. I however, gained an increase in my fitness, flexibility, knowledge and most importantly I felt great. It was like I had unlocked something within. I completed another program and have also just finished round 1 of their bikini body program in which I am now doing phase 2.

I love this place, I love the people. I've never had a bad experience and there is always someone to help if you need it.

I also love how they have their own nutritionist and sauna as well aa events like the warrior games.

Very welcoming and you feel right at home.

Christian D.

Christian D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I started very skeptical of the 9 in 6 program but absolutely loved it...

I had been suffering from a few injuries which made me stack on a lot of weight...
I was really concerned with my arm because i had already ruptured my bicep tendon...
The team at UY Tulla were amazing and very supportive huge shout out to Bec, Sarah and Alan who where there to help me drop a massive 11kgs in 6 weeks....
After this Georgia and Trent convinced me to take on the challenge of Muscle Camp which took my fitness and strength to what it used to be when i was in my early 20’s...
2 years later I’m still in shape and still training at Tella... Tessa and all the friends i have made make this place a second home...
I highly recommend coming down and having a chat with the UY Team....

Fooled

FooledGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A cult of self hate that will mess you up

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Dangerous for mental and physical health.

Gagan Singh

Gagan SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changing

After so many fad diets and on and off finally I am able to stay i have reached my goal. weighed 115kg and down to 103 by 6 weeks, chose to go ahead with another challange and got to 94kg again. now currently doing lean and tone and down to 86.2 kg. Followed the diet plan and never felt better. I not only lost weight, the energy i have i through the roof. Thank you Ultimate you.

HAFSA W.

HAFSA W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best decision i ever made for myself

Been an amazing journey. Was at 91 when I first weighed 91kg. Failed to follow nutrition. Went to 93kg wk3. I focused and dropped to 89kg on wk6. 4kgs in 3wks. Thanks to You all.

Cathy R

Cathy RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

UY Mt Waverley

Ultimate YouUltimate You

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER !! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM !

My partner and I signed up to UY 9in6 program to shed a few extra kilos we both had put on over Winter (SEPT 18). We both dedicated ourselves to the program and both lost the 9 KG successfully.

Not only have we STILLLL not received our money back - our metabolism is absolutely wrecked from pushing our bodies to loose too much weight too quickly and have now put it all back on + MORE weight.

This 9in6 program is not only a scam, but it is dangerous for physical and mental health.

Abrupt

I went in for the information session at Cheltenham preparing to join in and to know the structure. But it turned out to be an informal chat and I found the staff abrupt. She had prepared in her mind that I am not going to join so her talks didn't motivate me further instead I started giving 2 nd thought on what I was getting into.I guess you have to be sure that ur joining before walking in not jus for information .

Steph

StephVictoria

UY changed my life!

I absolutely LOVE training at Ultimate You (Richmond). I completed my 9in6 (but I didn't hit a 9kg loss), and I'm now in the next program. I felt I got value for money in paying the fee for the 9in6 program, so if your only motivation is to do it for free, you need more than that to get through it! This is not just a gym, it's a whole lifestyle change. It's not a program designed to have you come in for 6 weeks and then walk away - of course they want you to stick around, because it's not a quick fix, it's the beginning of a new lifestyle. It has been for me. I haven't looked back since day one, such a supportive environment to learn and smash my goals. But your "why" needs to be deeper than just money.

Joy

JoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away folks- if you want your refund back

It’s been 2months + since I completed the 9in6 challenge which I achieved the goal and did everything else that one is required to do. Signed the form for my refund and upto today I haven’t been refunded. Still chasing up - I don’t know it when?? A very disappointed client.
Put your money elsewhere where it’s worth.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Your choices create your experiences

franshesco v.asked

Before I signed up I was under the impression the whole program was free, and that you had to qualify, but when you get there and after the interview then they tell you you have to fork out $495 to do the program. I signed up guys thinking it was a good idea, but at the time I signed the contract, I couldn't read the fine print as I need glasses. But going for what the person interviewing was saying it seemed to be quite thorough. I don't remember the part of putting their logo as your FB main picture for the complete 6 weeks of the challenge let alone publishing your picture after every workout, later on when I came to read the contract I found out all these little details, which I would have not approved at the time of the interview. In my case is also not convenient because I have to spend an hour getting to and back home from the gym and theyr times for the classes are also not ideal if you have to look after your children, their classes are only before 9 am and after school hours. I say do this challenge but it is not for the faint-hearted. It is very tough for the mind and the body to lose 9kg over a week. And if you do it because you going to save money think again. They say they are going to put you on a personalised regime but it's not true the regime is for everybody the same. And iot doesn't include the protein shakes you have to buy them your selves, I bought them online and saved $20 more than I would have done if I bought them with them. Am still doing the challenge but I now know im not getting my money back, because I didn't denigrate myself in facebook, putting their ugly badly designed logo badge over my face for 6 weeks. I'm going to follow the matter with Consumers Australia.

Dina S.

Dina S.asked

Hi guys, how much is it for 9in6 challenge?

Piyuma B.
Piyuma B.

$497

franshesco v.

Don't do it, you can lose 9 kgs weight in 6 weeks if you run 30 mins 5 X a week and take out wheat, dairy, sugar, rice, potatoes and alcohol of your diet. Save your money you can have a yearly gym contract with that money. :-)

cynders

cyndersasked

How long is it before you normally refund the money to successful people?

Kylie C.
Kylie C.

Can’t comment personally as I continued on at the gym. However I do know people who have waited over 8 weeks and had to constantly hound them for their money. And in other cases people had received their money back after the four weeks. Do not if the centres operated differently when it comes to the refunds

Loz1234
Loz1234

I am still waiting for my money back!! (Submitted my exit form in July) I have emailed/called every week since the 30day processing period, and never get any real information from them...

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives