Ultimate You

Ultimate You (page 2 of 5)

Not Shocked.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam. No refund coming.

* Eat next to nothing

Worst ever experience and got mental torture

pv.sipe

pv.sipeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trap gym. ungenerous manager..

After 2x week thrught5 in 4 chaallange
I had awful sickness which avoid me to continue my challange but i had achieve my goal how ever despite several conversation with ultimate you coach and manager i have been refused to recive refund or credit toward other program .
Training was good
Admin and support was very low
Please read other review before you sign in too.

I would not go back or recommend .

Demi W.

Demi W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life Changing!

If I had any idea how life changing these 6 weeks would have been- I would have done it much sooner! I signed up for the 9in6 program and have not only become nearly 10kg lighter, I have more energy, confidence, better posture, improved mindset and mood! If you’re looking for a sign to bite the bullet and follow a tailored lifestyle and exercise plan look no further! The only regret you’ll have is not doing it sooner!

First step to a healthy and happy life

I could not be more thankful of my journey at ultimate you, I started with little knowledge on nutrition and even less on training. I now feel confident going to gym solo and also maintaining a healthy life style after my challenge.
The trainers and staff at Cheltenham centre are amazing and so supportive
Would highly recommend for anyone who needs that little extra push at finding their inner warrior

A Dab

A DabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good way to Rip you off

Well, They have ways to rip you off. Even though I completed the challenge successfully but during the Refund Interview they found out the way to keep my deposit. My FB sign in was a private instead of Public (due to personal reasons). Obviously,I did not meet their condition which i thought can be discussed. However, i lost my money which initially I thought was free. They don't like it when you try to get your money back.

franshesco v.

franshesco v.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware!!! Ask for them to send you contract before the interview!

Life Changing

I have been part of Ultimate You Mount Waverley for 12 Months
Started last November, initially lost 8.5k in 4 weeks, this has been one of the best experiences of my life! Have since done Aftermath, And Muscle Camp phase 1 and 2, I am sixty and in the best shape of my life, even have abs, cant thank staff and trainers enough for their support. If you want to lose weight and get fit this is a great place to join, also if you lose the required weight you get your money refunded. What have you got to lose, except weight and an unhealthy lifestyle, give it a go!

Loz1234

Loz1234Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting for refund.......

Good experience whilst at the gym during the challenge period. Really motivating exercise environment.
I chose to leave loosing 7kg in my 5in4 challenge. I can't afford the cost of the ongoing UY gym fees and I found a gym that was closer to home so more convenient also. Anyway, I signed my exit form in July, in the contract there is a 30 day 'processing period' for the refund, I have contacted the gym almost every week after this processing period to follow up when I can expect the refund. Still haven't received it, and every email I get in response is very generic, with absolutely no useful information. 4 weeks of hard training at UY vs 3+ months of financial stress. Not sure it is worth it anymore

Piyuma B.

Piyuma B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just take your first step and everything else will follow

I did so many research before entering the 9and6 and I was initially bit skeptical about many bad reviews on this site. However I took a phone call to the place and had a chat with the staff which cleared many doubts. Then I decided that I have to start somewhere. Being nearly 100kgs and taking cholesterol medicines, I can't be staying back without taking a step. So despite of all negativities I took my first step and got enrolled. That's it. My body started to transform, my food and also the way I think and the positivity around me. I'm still going there and I'm very happy about that. Guys dont stay back just take that first step coz only you can change yourself.

Sasha H.

Sasha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

This is my first week and absolutely loving it. Already seeing a difference in my lower stomach and lost all my inflammation. I Highly recommend and cant live without it.

Ultimate You : BNE ..ultimately there for you to Create the "Ultimate You"

Damien

DamienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware

UY as a concept is fantastic and they can really help to change your life. This being said, avoid the Epping branch at all costs. The franchisee is awful. They don't care about their customers once they have their money and they treat the staff like garbage.

Check out one of the other facilities. they are much better.

Hollie E.

Hollie E.South East Queensland, QLD

Lifestyle change compleated!

Kevin B.

Kevin B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I had my doubts about Ultimate you

linda2

linda2Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TERRIBLE!!!! Do NOT expect money back after successful completion of 9in6!!!

Tegan B.

Tegan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finished the 9in6 challenge months ago successfully. Refund was approved It’s been nearly 3 months and I’m still waiting

Don’t bother doing it if you want your money back!!! No one is helpful or has returned my emails or calls. Very poor service. I would Not recommend or encourage anyone to sign up!

Kylie C.

Kylie C.

UY Brisbane

Sparky

Sparky

Cheap gym equipment at Mount Waverley, don't waste your time & money.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

This is the worst place to go. Never expect money back

First of all they say it is free challenge but they will say you to pay some money and you will receive it after you finish. Which clearly they don’t. Fake promotions. They are stupid on only thinking about gaining on the moment costumer. This place doesn’t have the sceptic view that costumers should be made for lifetime in such a way that they want to come back. All a scam.

simon b.

simon b.asked

Hi All
Please contact me regarding about the refund from ultimate you Cheltenham I’d like to get some advice because they not give me my refund my money $497 back they lied to me. please help thanks
My contact number 0490364430

Big Ra

Seems to be the same everywhere as it’s all done through their head office. Write to channel 7 how bad they are. See if they are still happy to put a show on with them.

Antonio B.

Antonio B.asked

To be honest
I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money it’s a scam
I'm going to follow the matter with Consumers Australia. Anybody wants to join me to do an action is welcomed.

Big Ra

I've heard that from more people. It's virtually impossible as they come up with all kind of excuses all the time. I had the same issue but eventually they refunded when I got really upset about it. Good luck with your action.

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives