Ultimate You

Ultimate You (page 3 of 5)

2.9

Tegan B.

Tegan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finished the 9in6 challenge months ago successfully. Refund was approved It’s been nearly 3 months and I’m still waiting

Don’t bother doing it if you want your money back!!! No one is helpful or has returned my emails or calls. Very poor service. I would Not recommend or encourage anyone to sign up!

Kylie C.

Kylie C.

UY Brisbane

Sparky

Sparky

Cheap gym equipment at Mount Waverley, don't waste your time & money.

Find out how Ultimate You compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

This is the worst place to go. Never expect money back

First of all they say it is free challenge but they will say you to pay some money and you will receive it after you finish. Which clearly they don’t. Fake promotions. They are stupid on only thinking about gaining on the moment costumer. This place doesn’t have the sceptic view that costumers should be made for lifetime in such a way that they want to come back. All a scam.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t expect a refund!

Scott GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never see you're money again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott G

20 days after this was posted I got my refund!!!

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Hey Scott, we are sorry for the delay you experienced. We hope that the case is resolved now. We hope to welcome you back again some time in the near future if you want to give us a second chance!

Wonderful gym program!

If you work hard and follow the rules of the program it will work in your favour and you’ll get results! I just received my money back today after successfully completing the program 6 weeks ago. If you’re committed you’ll gain lots from this great program and meet some lovely people along the way. I highly recommend!

Ultimate YouUltimate You

What you see & do is what you get - No Regrets!!

I'll admit I was sceptical and hunted for the catch - refreshingly it was all very clear & there isn't one! I'd tried a few similar "challenges" this one was by far the simplest and most succesful. I signed up at Mount Waverley & have attended classes at 3 centres so far - all been down to earth & honest, no gimmicks, no pretensions, no judgement, no lululemon, - but lots of camaraderie, group support & laughs. It's not easy, if you give 100% you get the results & more. The change in mindset & focus is even more rewarding than dropping dress sizes.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

This is so fantastic to read! Thank you so much for your time in writing this review! We love that you loved it and we are so grateful to have you in our UY community. Well done on your success!!

Irma

IrmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ultimate YOU helped me become Ultimate ME!

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Thank you so very much for your kind words Irma! We are humbled by your feedback and look forward to continuously improve our standards to serve you! Thank you again!

Kirst

KirstGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Want to know why I love Ultimate You?

Whitney M.

Whitney M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changing, mind altering, confidence building, fitness family.

A home away from home

A great place to make new friends and keep motivated. This place has given me so much in the past 2 years I have been going, it is now my home away from home. The trainers will push you to your goals and beyond what you thought you could do.
The rest of the members are great and friendly, there are no egos!
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced there’s something for everyone and everyone around you wants to help you succeed with your transformation in every aspect!

maddie

maddieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A must join for those looking to get fit and healthy!!!

Great classses, great culture and great programs. I started my journey with Ultimate You last year doing their 9 in 6 program. Unfortunately I didn't lose the 9 kilos even though most people do. I however, gained an increase in my fitness, flexibility, knowledge and most importantly I felt great. It was like I had unlocked something within. I completed another program and have also just finished round 1 of their bikini body program in which I am now doing phase 2.

I love this place, I love the people. I've never had a bad experience and there is always someone to help if you need it.

I also love how they have their own nutritionist and sauna as well aa events like the warrior games.

Very welcoming and you feel right at home.

Christian D.

Christian D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I started very skeptical of the 9 in 6 program but absolutely loved it...

I had been suffering from a few injuries which made me stack on a lot of weight...
I was really concerned with my arm because i had already ruptured my bicep tendon...
The team at UY Tulla were amazing and very supportive huge shout out to Bec, Sarah and Alan who where there to help me drop a massive 11kgs in 6 weeks....
After this Georgia and Trent convinced me to take on the challenge of Muscle Camp which took my fitness and strength to what it used to be when i was in my early 20’s...
2 years later I’m still in shape and still training at Tella... Tessa and all the friends i have made make this place a second home...
I highly recommend coming down and having a chat with the UY Team....

Fooled

FooledGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A cult of self hate that will mess you up

Find out how Ultimate You compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Dangerous for mental and physical health.

Gagan Singh

Gagan SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changing

After so many fad diets and on and off finally I am able to stay i have reached my goal. weighed 115kg and down to 103 by 6 weeks, chose to go ahead with another challange and got to 94kg again. now currently doing lean and tone and down to 86.2 kg. Followed the diet plan and never felt better. I not only lost weight, the energy i have i through the roof. Thank you Ultimate you.

HAFSA W.

HAFSA W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best decision i ever made for myself

Been an amazing journey. Was at 91 when I first weighed 91kg. Failed to follow nutrition. Went to 93kg wk3. I focused and dropped to 89kg on wk6. 4kgs in 3wks. Thanks to You all.

Cathy R

Cathy RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

UY Mt Waverley

Ultimate YouUltimate You

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER !! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM !

My partner and I signed up to UY 9in6 program to shed a few extra kilos we both had put on over Winter (SEPT 18). We both dedicated ourselves to the program and both lost the 9 KG successfully.

Not only have we STILLLL not received our money back - our metabolism is absolutely wrecked from pushing our bodies to loose too much weight too quickly and have now put it all back on + MORE weight.

This 9in6 program is not only a scam, but it is dangerous for physical and mental health.

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives