Ultimate You

Ultimate You (page 4 of 5)

2.9

Abrupt

I went in for the information session at Cheltenham preparing to join in and to know the structure. But it turned out to be an informal chat and I found the staff abrupt. She had prepared in her mind that I am not going to join so her talks didn't motivate me further instead I started giving 2 nd thought on what I was getting into.I guess you have to be sure that ur joining before walking in not jus for information .

Steph

StephVictoria

UY changed my life!

I absolutely LOVE training at Ultimate You (Richmond). I completed my 9in6 (but I didn't hit a 9kg loss), and I'm now in the next program. I felt I got value for money in paying the fee for the 9in6 program, so if your only motivation is to do it for free, you need more than that to get through it! This is not just a gym, it's a whole lifestyle change. It's not a program designed to have you come in for 6 weeks and then walk away - of course they want you to stick around, because it's not a quick fix, it's the beginning of a new lifestyle. It has been for me. I haven't looked back since day one, such a supportive environment to learn and smash my goals. But your "why" needs to be deeper than just money.

Joy

JoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away folks- if you want your refund back

It’s been 2months + since I completed the 9in6 challenge which I achieved the goal and did everything else that one is required to do. Signed the form for my refund and upto today I haven’t been refunded. Still chasing up - I don’t know it when?? A very disappointed client.
Put your money elsewhere where it’s worth.

Find out how Ultimate You compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Your choices create your experiences

Aimee

AimeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If your main focus is getting your money back, don’t do it!

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t expect to get your refund back!

Yes, weight loss program is good. However, one have to read the contract closely because they don’t tell you everything what’s in there. Bad thing was they pressure your to sign in without a thorough read. You are given the impression about signing in “only” for a 3-6-12 months contract. However, they would still be charging a weekly gym fee after the contract finished and continue to Charge your account without notice. Calls and emails were ignored and left unanswered, very unprofessional!!!

Jay4040

Jay4040Riddells Creek

Thinking you need to been warned.

Look at reviews before jumping in and the reviews here do not show a great picture. Think before jumping. Ring Consumer Affairs to find out more about the GYM and if you lost money Current Affairs (Nine Network) they want free Advertising then give it to them. By law they have to give you a copy of the contract you signed, read it before signing it. don't just sign it.
ME! I was going to do it but after reading the reviews I have decided to investigate in a proper gym that my money is for 12 months not 6 weeks

Kiara

KiaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid - complete scam and you will never your money again!

I wish I could give this zero stars. I completed the 5in4 successfully losing 6.35kg's, I didn't enjoy the environment and found the trainers arrogant and unprofessional, but persevered as I really needed the money back. When I finished the challenge successfully they made me come in again on another day to complete an exit form, which I did. They then said I would get the money back within 30 days, it's been 3 months and 10 ignored emails since then. They never had any intention of giving the money back. An awful experience and a complete scam.

RV67

RV67Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changing experience...!!!

Laura

LauraLara

Steer clear - unprofessional and pushy

Kimm

KimmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best decision ever made- self Love.

It's for those who are determined to follow the diet and exercise requirements outlined by UY.
I am so happy that i decided to do this programme.
People with negative reviews have complaints about Administration stuff. Once you start the plan you will never regret your decision.
All you need is determination to push through.

I have never been this confident, strong and self loving in my life.

Love you UY.

Most amazing experience!!!

Worst experience

Went to complete the 9 in 6 challenge however I only go through 1 week due to the staff being unprofessional. I ended up getting bad anxiety and depression. I have rung up many times and no one will give me a refund. I have had sleepless nights over this! I will never ever recommend this to anyone! The worst gym you can possibly go for!

Samuel K

Samuel KMelbourne

Life(style) changing experience

Chris GW

Chris GWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish I could give this no stars

Marc F.

Marc F.

It’s great for what it is

Don’t do it!!!!!!!!

Absolutely the worst thing I’ve ever done by signing up and getting a membership with these people! So unprofessional, I’m wanting to cancel my membership and no one answers the phone, no one calls you back! Worst service I’ve ever experienced. Trainers were so disingaging, unhelpful. The center is about getting you well and it was the complete opposite

Do yourself a favour

The best thing I have done for myself in years. I train at Mt Waverley and the staff are fantastic and provide you with all of the information you want and need. Do yourself a huge favour and check this program out.

Jason. B

Jason. B

Fittest I've been in years!

At first I have to admit I was a little sceptical but I thought I would give it a go anyway as the before and after photos of others before me proved that this program can work. 6 weeks later and I couldn't have been happier as I have been able to fit in clothes I wasn't able to fit in since I was 25 years old and I'm 39 now! This is not like any other gym where we are just told to use the equipment and that's it, but you actually gain a sense of understanding about your health as well. It's a holistic approach to Fitness, mindset and nutrition. Best thing I've ever done for myself and I suggest don't worry about negative reviews just take the plunge and give it a go. You won't regret it.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Dear Jason, thank you so much for your positive review! We love hearing these stories and are so happy you've achieved such incredible results through our program! Thank you for being a part of UY :)

Dodgy

Just in trying to sign up there is a very dodgy lack of information. All promises no facts. In trying to find out more I went through the two webforms and was given even less, in fact told to watch a "yelly" motivational video saying 'I better not wimp out of showing up' to the date and time I was allocated - no address given by the way. I'm glad I read the reviews. In the past I've had issues with gym memberships and I know how they bully and use high pressure sales tactics.

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives