Ultimate You

Ultimate You (page 4 of 7)

Blissful one

Blissful oneSouthwest, VIC

Changed my mindset

I've been with UY now for 24 months, previously, due to a back injury I had joined other gyms and was very careful how I approached workouts and weight training, I really didn't get anywhere, during this 24 months I have successfully lost over 11-kilos during the 9 in 6 phase, as well as completed a muscle camp phase, this is due to the trainers, coaches, and other gym members assisting and coaching me through to not just protect my back but strengthen the muscle around the injury. I am 50 this year and have been the fittest I have ever been thanks to UY

cruisinggirl76

cruisinggirl76Southwest, VIC

I love this gym!

I signed up to complete the 9 in 6 program 18 months ago at Ultimate You Geelong.
They provided a set meal plan based on my initial weight that was easy to follow.
The classes are perfect for all levels of fitness.
Yeah it's hard, yeah it's time consuming but SO WORTH IT. I lost 10.65kg!
The trainers will support you every step of the way to achieve your goals!
They have a full information session explaining the program at the beginning.
They set out the requirements to be eligible for the return of money and in return you essentially get almost personal training and a diet plan.
It really changed my life!

How ultimate you has changed my life.

Ricky Jay B.

Ricky Jay B.Southwest, VIC

Learning! Accountability! Motivation! Results!

Awesome gym, supportive environment, helped me to achieve 18 kilo weight loss

I began at UY North Geelong in May 2018, have completed two 9in6 challenges and have been a member ever since. Total weight loss to date 17.75 kilos. Love the culture and the people within the four walls of this gym. No macho men, no barbie dolls, just real people achieving real results. Thanks to all the Crew at UY for helping me to make a better version of myself. Give it a try, what else have you got to lose aside all the extra kilos ??

Verity A.

Verity A.Southwest, VIC

fitness for life

Daniella Gilroy

Daniella GilroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Steal your money

I joined the 9in6, did the work and lost the weight. No thanks to this gym, never spoke to me once. Didn’t clarify the rules when I asked (after class they’d say).

Been five months and haven’t given me my money back. I email once a month and they tell it’s being processed. End with “love and high fives” which I don’t want, I’d much prefer my money back.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Sos ...Can someone help me get my money back???

Im trying to get my money back its being 5 months. Can someone take responsibility and get back to me. I'll keep pursuing this until it is returned as my mother has inoperable cancer and I need it to help with expenses.

FyS

FySGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A scam. Good reviews are only from those who haven’t finished the challenge

Not Shocked.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam. No refund coming.

* Eat next to nothing

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Worst ever experience and got mental torture

pv.sipe

pv.sipeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trap gym. ungenerous manager..

After 2x week thrught5 in 4 chaallange
I had awful sickness which avoid me to continue my challange but i had achieve my goal how ever despite several conversation with ultimate you coach and manager i have been refused to recive refund or credit toward other program .
Training was good
Admin and support was very low
Please read other review before you sign in too.

I would not go back or recommend .

Demi W.

Demi W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life Changing!

If I had any idea how life changing these 6 weeks would have been- I would have done it much sooner! I signed up for the 9in6 program and have not only become nearly 10kg lighter, I have more energy, confidence, better posture, improved mindset and mood! If you’re looking for a sign to bite the bullet and follow a tailored lifestyle and exercise plan look no further! The only regret you’ll have is not doing it sooner!

First step to a healthy and happy life

I could not be more thankful of my journey at ultimate you, I started with little knowledge on nutrition and even less on training. I now feel confident going to gym solo and also maintaining a healthy life style after my challenge.
The trainers and staff at Cheltenham centre are amazing and so supportive
Would highly recommend for anyone who needs that little extra push at finding their inner warrior

A Dab

A DabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good way to Rip you off

Well, They have ways to rip you off. Even though I completed the challenge successfully but during the Refund Interview they found out the way to keep my deposit. My FB sign in was a private instead of Public (due to personal reasons). Obviously,I did not meet their condition which i thought can be discussed. However, i lost my money which initially I thought was free. They don't like it when you try to get your money back.

franshesco v.

franshesco v.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware!!! Ask for them to send you contract before the interview!

Life Changing

I have been part of Ultimate You Mount Waverley for 12 Months
Started last November, initially lost 8.5k in 4 weeks, this has been one of the best experiences of my life! Have since done Aftermath, And Muscle Camp phase 1 and 2, I am sixty and in the best shape of my life, even have abs, cant thank staff and trainers enough for their support. If you want to lose weight and get fit this is a great place to join, also if you lose the required weight you get your money refunded. What have you got to lose, except weight and an unhealthy lifestyle, give it a go!

Loz1234

Loz1234Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting for refund.......

Good experience whilst at the gym during the challenge period. Really motivating exercise environment.
I chose to leave loosing 7kg in my 5in4 challenge. I can't afford the cost of the ongoing UY gym fees and I found a gym that was closer to home so more convenient also. Anyway, I signed my exit form in July, in the contract there is a 30 day 'processing period' for the refund, I have contacted the gym almost every week after this processing period to follow up when I can expect the refund. Still haven't received it, and every email I get in response is very generic, with absolutely no useful information. 4 weeks of hard training at UY vs 3+ months of financial stress. Not sure it is worth it anymore

Piyuma B.

Piyuma B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just take your first step and everything else will follow

I did so many research before entering the 9and6 and I was initially bit skeptical about many bad reviews on this site. However I took a phone call to the place and had a chat with the staff which cleared many doubts. Then I decided that I have to start somewhere. Being nearly 100kgs and taking cholesterol medicines, I can't be staying back without taking a step. So despite of all negativities I took my first step and got enrolled. That's it. My body started to transform, my food and also the way I think and the positivity around me. I'm still going there and I'm very happy about that. Guys dont stay back just take that first step coz only you can change yourself.

Sasha H.

Sasha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

This is my first week and absolutely loving it. Already seeing a difference in my lower stomach and lost all my inflammation. I Highly recommend and cant live without it.

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives