Ultimate You

Ultimate You (page 4 of 7)

Avoid - I used to be a fan, now I'm just disappointed!

simon b.

simon b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge scam don’t do it !!!!!

Scammers!!!!!
They will trap you by advertising saying free weight loss challenges. But apparently, you have to pay $500. and they will encourage you that you can loose weight at the first day so that you can pay them $500 but after you paid money, they won’t look at you.

They advertising saying free weight loss challenges, but then you have to pay $500 upfront and when you finish and reach the challenge goal good luck to recover your own money...you won’t get your money back!!!!!

3 months later after reaching the challenge and many emails, phone calls messages still not able to recover the $500 deposit from the Cheltenham centre....the biggest scammers...
I am intending to report them

*You won’t get your money back!!!!
Scammers

ADS

ADSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LIERS

Lose 9 kilos in 6 weeks for free looks like a scam. I lost around 12 kilos and when I asked for a refund of my deposit, they said that I have two Facebook accounts and must use the other account. It's my personal choice on which account to use for check-in. They didn't mention about the minimum number of friends required in the Facebook account. All that I was told is that you have to have a Facebook account. They are saying that my refund is rejected.

The trainer was really good. He was more supportive and encouraging. He helped me a lot.

Big Ra

Big RaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do the challenge but don't sign up for the rest, waste of money

The UY gyms are VERY basic and don't cater for a lot of things / classes that other gyms do. It is the
'one size fits all' approach. Motivational for the six weeks or so that it takes to lose some weight but after that you feel lost and there is hardly any support. I made the mistake to sign up but haven't bothered going back after about 5 times. Obviously that happens to most people as the support falls away and you continue to pay more than twice as much as you would pay anywhere else for a lot less. Waste of money. Big Ra

Terrible - Scam

As stated by many here, I completed a successful challenge and met all their terms and conditions, yet 7 months later no refund. I've had to repeatedly email them which then culminated in them giving me a call apologizing for the delay in providing the refund but..... they would be happy to convert the money into a years membership. When I declined they said that the refund would be in my account within 4 working days. 3 weeks later and no refund.
Beyond a joke, went to consumer affairs, sent them a letter and still no response. Next step VCAT!!

Dani

I've emailed admin@ultimateyou.com.au. I am waiting to hear back from you.

Vin K.

Vin K.

Predators

They prey on the vulnerable to lose weight or enter their program. Then if people change their minds they don't honour their promise to give you your money back. They treat their employees terrible and expect them to work all day and night to meet their quotas its highway robbery. I would call the ACCC for false advertising and get the Ombudsman to get in touch with the Neanderthal bogan wannabe CEO to get your money back.

Absolute crap

My partner and I both lost the required weight to get our money back and ultimate you made it near impossible, we fought tooth and nail just to get half back in the end, would not recommend, you lose the weight and they don’t want to honour the deal
Well done for making a current affair, real shame to see we aren’t the only ones who struggled

Brisbane Ultimate You

Ultimate you brisbane is an excellent gym, has great equipment, range of classes, approachable staff, a friendly culture and no egos. The challenges they do are top quality and the results are impressive

3 months later and still no refund.

Blissful one

Blissful oneSouthwest, VIC

Changed my mindset

I've been with UY now for 24 months, previously, due to a back injury I had joined other gyms and was very careful how I approached workouts and weight training, I really didn't get anywhere, during this 24 months I have successfully lost over 11-kilos during the 9 in 6 phase, as well as completed a muscle camp phase, this is due to the trainers, coaches, and other gym members assisting and coaching me through to not just protect my back but strengthen the muscle around the injury. I am 50 this year and have been the fittest I have ever been thanks to UY

cruisinggirl76

cruisinggirl76Southwest, VIC

I love this gym!

I signed up to complete the 9 in 6 program 18 months ago at Ultimate You Geelong.
They provided a set meal plan based on my initial weight that was easy to follow.
The classes are perfect for all levels of fitness.
Yeah it's hard, yeah it's time consuming but SO WORTH IT. I lost 10.65kg!
The trainers will support you every step of the way to achieve your goals!
They have a full information session explaining the program at the beginning.
They set out the requirements to be eligible for the return of money and in return you essentially get almost personal training and a diet plan.
It really changed my life!

How ultimate you has changed my life.

Ricky Jay B.

Ricky Jay B.Southwest, VIC

Learning! Accountability! Motivation! Results!

Awesome gym, supportive environment, helped me to achieve 18 kilo weight loss

I began at UY North Geelong in May 2018, have completed two 9in6 challenges and have been a member ever since. Total weight loss to date 17.75 kilos. Love the culture and the people within the four walls of this gym. No macho men, no barbie dolls, just real people achieving real results. Thanks to all the Crew at UY for helping me to make a better version of myself. Give it a try, what else have you got to lose aside all the extra kilos ??

Verity A.

Verity A.Southwest, VIC

fitness for life

Daniella Gilroy

Daniella GilroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Steal your money

I joined the 9in6, did the work and lost the weight. No thanks to this gym, never spoke to me once. Didn’t clarify the rules when I asked (after class they’d say).

Been five months and haven’t given me my money back. I email once a month and they tell it’s being processed. End with “love and high fives” which I don’t want, I’d much prefer my money back.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Sos ...Can someone help me get my money back???

Im trying to get my money back its being 5 months. Can someone take responsibility and get back to me. I'll keep pursuing this until it is returned as my mother has inoperable cancer and I need it to help with expenses.

FyS

FySGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A scam. Good reviews are only from those who haven’t finished the challenge

Not Shocked.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam. No refund coming.

* Eat next to nothing

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Worst ever experience and got mental torture

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives