Ultimate You

Ultimate You (page 5 of 5)

3.0

Don't Do it

I was absolutely happy with Ultimate You until it came to cancelling my membership and was completely and utterly bullied. I will be changing my bank accounts so they can't take payment, I said I was happy to pay the exit fee but I just can't afford it in the long term.

Erin Ferraro

Erin FerraroCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Horrible

This gym is absolutely terrible. I completed my first round of 9in6 and signed up for the next round not knowing that my family was have money problems. I spoke to the manager of the Tullamarine gym and tried to cancel it and he said "so is this more important than your health???" he was very rude and said that I couldn't get out of it because I had signed the contract, even though there is a cooling off period he wouldn't accept it and wouldn't give me my money back. Absolutely disgusting. Who does he think he is to question my reasons for wanting to get out of it. Didn't attend any classes or the final weigh out and never heard from them. Just goes to show that all they care about is taking people's money.

amritpal kaur

amritpal kaur

Love the centre.. its not any regular gym.. its a support system

Its not just a gym. Its an entire support system u get meals and workout and make loads of besties... i love being there.. i wish i could jusy be there 24/7
You should just go and try it once..

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Ultimate You compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Bucky

BuckyMelbourne

Changed my life

Life changed!

I started my journey with Ultimate You in April 2017 and since then my life has changed. The support and advice from all staff at UY has been exceptional. I am very proud of my achievements and am pleased to advise that within 12 weeks I had lost 18+ kg's.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

We love hearing stories like this Donna. Well done and fantastic job on your transformation!! What an incredible achievement. Thank you for your review and we hope you're still enjoying your Ultimate You experience!

Lil LPAspendale

Not for free as advertised - Extremely unprofessional!!!

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives