Sandhya S.

Sandhya S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was good while lasted but 12 months and still waiting for refund

It was good while lasted but 12 months and still waiting for refund
Every time you email, get a set response that we are working on it and no turnaround time advised.

Big Ra

Big RaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do the challenge but don't sign up for the rest, waste of money

The UY gyms are VERY basic and don't cater for a lot of things / classes that other gyms do. It is the
'one size fits all' approach. Motivational for the six weeks or so that it takes to lose some weight but after that you feel lost and there is hardly any support. I made the mistake to sign up but haven't bothered going back after about 5 times. Obviously that happens to most people as the support falls away and you continue to pay more than twice as much as you would pay anywhere else for a lot less. Waste of money. Big Ra

A Dab

A DabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good way to Rip you off

Well, They have ways to rip you off. Even though I completed the challenge successfully but during the Refund Interview they found out the way to keep my deposit. My FB sign in was a private instead of Public (due to personal reasons). Obviously,I did not meet their condition which i thought can be discussed. However, i lost my money which initially I thought was free. They don't like it when you try to get your money back.

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Ultimate You compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Sparky

Sparky

Cheap gym equipment at Mount Waverley, don't waste your time & money.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Dodgy

Just in trying to sign up there is a very dodgy lack of information. All promises no facts. In trying to find out more I went through the two webforms and was given even less, in fact told to watch a "yelly" motivational video saying 'I better not wimp out of showing up' to the date and time I was allocated - no address given by the way. I'm glad I read the reviews. In the past I've had issues with gym memberships and I know how they bully and use high pressure sales tactics.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives