Family oriented fitness centre

A very good place to enable lifestyle change. The personal trainers are knowledgeable in their areas and also show that they too are not prefect and are people who too make mistakes. And it also feels like a family with everyone being very encouraging.

Jeya Thulasi

Jeya ThulasiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great motivation

I joined UY in 2019 Aug. the trainers and the staffs are very friendly and motivated to achieve my goal. They identified my weekness and concentrated on that to help me move towards my goal.

Amanda Price

Amanda PriceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to all the staff at Ultimate You. Cheltenham. Everyone is so encouraging. Trainers Carl and Harry have pushed me beyond my expectations, even now in isolation they are both encouraging us to keep to our goals. Thank you guys!

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Ultimate You compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Renato N.

Renato N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect place for a life change!

Damien

DamienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great program with fun classes

UY is a fantastic program if you are kickstarting your weight loss journey. They can really help to change your life if you have the commitment and drive to make a change.

HAFSA W.

HAFSA W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best decision i ever made for myself

Been an amazing journey. Was at 91 when I first weighed 91kg. Failed to follow nutrition. Went to 93kg wk3. I focused and dropped to 89kg on wk6. 4kgs in 3wks. Thanks to You all.

Ultimate YouUltimate You
Marc F.

Marc F.

It’s great for what it is

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives