It was perfect

Enjoyed my time.. i feel so good now.. thank u for making impossible, possible for me.. would definitely recommend everyone to my friends.. thank you so much everything.. had a blast..!!

Shelina A.

Shelina A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

9 in 6 challenge

Amazing journey and experience with ultimate you. Highly recommended and great journey. It was really good team work and I really enjoyed it. I have achieved my target and loss the desired weight!

Very good gym

Enjoyed my time here.. feel so confident now.. I am definitely going to recommend it to my friends.. I am so happy I achieved my aim.. thank you for everything

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where Gym becomes your 3rd home!

Ultimate You is surely a game changer! I joined 2 months ago as member and I love attending classes, my goal is to get lean, strong, fitter and loose weight. Sean & Ruby are very hands on, they run Management, run Fitness classes and they are also working towards their personal goals, they become your friend. Ultimate You is a community of like minded people. Very good location, energy level is always high when you walk in to Gym. Thank you Sean & Ruby.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Hello Jess, we are so happy to hear of your wonderful experience with Ultimate You! Thank you so much for being a part of our community. Keep up the amazing work and keep pushing yourself to greater limits! We are right behind you :)

Manali Shah

Manali ShahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect place to loose weight gain some confidence.

Trainers are superb. Love the ambience. And best place to gain confidence and loose weight and get in shape. Trainers give positive vibes and motivation. I would definitely recommend Ultimate You.
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ARON

ARONGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A totally life changing experience

Denise

DeniseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the best life changing decision!

Misty edmonds

Misty edmondsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ultimate you to the rescue

Love love love this place i seen results straight away for my first 9in6. Awesome people, best vibes no judgment were all in it together. Great p.t/trainers help push towards your goals. Luv all the different classes nutrition plans and floor work even when i go from one UY to another same encouragement. With luv n highfives UY footscray.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Hi Misty! You rock! Thank you for your review and we cannot wait to see more awesome things unfold for you at UY Footscray! Lots of love back! :)

Mahe Family

Mahe FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wanting to be the best version of yourself, UY IS THE PLACE!!

Best change centre that I have come across that gives you the opportunity to choose from a variety of fitness/ nutrition plans that best fits you. Not only do they also provide guidance and support throughout trainings and at home but also to make sure that you are in good hands and to know that they are there to help you throughout your journey. The energy at UY is full of fun that it doesn’t even feel like a workout. Highly recommend that you guys give them a visit.

Ian G.

Ian G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing and supportive place where you achieve awesome results

I have been a member of Ultimate You Cheltenham since March 2019 and have no intention of leaving anytime soon. This is a place where you truly get results if you put in the work, stick to the nutrition plan and follow the advice of the amazing trainers who work here including Carl and Harry who are two of the most supportive and genuinely caring trainers I've had the please of meeting and working with. All the staff that work here are superstars and are always happy to help out with anything. Thanks for the amazing classes and support guys!
I have attached a photo of my transformation achieved at UW Cheltenham.

Martin C.

Martin C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

weight training & personal training

The team at Ultimate You will help you to look into your bad habits about food & exercise and help you to lose the weight that you need to lose & they'll help you to keep on track :)

Saoirse

SaoirseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not your average gym!

I started Ultimate You Cheltenham this year 2020 with a 5in4 challenge - Im so happy I made the decision and couldn't ever see myself at another gym now!
The trainers have created an awesome team culture with really enjoyable classes. Harry and Carl are the BEST and really care about every individual, they will help you every step of the way.

If you feel uncomfortable in other gyms - this one is so warm and welcoming! no judgements and lots of support. People of all ages, sizes and fitness levels working towards their own goals.

I can't wait to get back on the green !

Rajeev Sharma

Rajeev SharmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Positive: Communication, Professionalism

Harry P.

Harry P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Positively life changing

I'm very familiar with gyms and have extensive working experience with them. I began my journey with Ultimate You in Cheltenham in July 2017.

What caught my attention and made me fall in love with Ultimate You was three things. 1) How much they cared about helping everyone. 2) The fact that they provided help on not just training but also nutrition and mindset. 3) The amazing community and culture inside that changed so many peoples lives for the better.

This place deserves a 5/5 recommendation and helps people of all ages and sizes without discrimination and with pure love.

dnns_levin

dnns_levinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved my life.

Been a member for nearly 3 years. Lost 54kg in less than 8 months.
A culmination of individual hard work, support from staff and trainers, along with a kick butt atmosphere helped by meeting people with similar goals, is a life changing experience.

Shwetha S.

Shwetha S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changing experience

Definitely worth giving them a go!

I joined UY Cheltenham in February 2019 after not long moving to Melbourne. I was unsure of what I was signing up for, but now can't do without the UY team!
Starting with a 9in6 Challenge, moving through their other weights programs to the bikini body challenge just before COVID made us hit the pause button had me enjoying every single day (including cheat meals).
The COVID pause messed up my routine and put me in a funk, but the UY Cheltenham team helped me through, got into the outdoor bootcamps and online zoom classes almost everyday now.
I can't wait to hit the green with the team again as soon as I can, as these guys and their facility really is like a second home for me!
STOP WONDERING, JOIN THE TEAM, you wont regret it!

Shrivardhana R.

Shrivardhana R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A place to reinvent yourself!

Lorraine B.

Lorraine B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love, love, love this place!!

When I walked into UY Cheltenham, I didn't think it would change my life!! I wasn't a gym goer at all before I joined, even my husband couldn't believe I was going every day. There is such a sense of community at UY and I have made so many friends there.
I have now developed a love for doing weights and love how training makes me feel. The trainers are the best, so knowledgable and helpful.
It's such a fun place to be, there is always something new to learn. I have really missed it so much during lockdown, but am so grateful that we can still do classes online and from the comfort of our own home, but nothing beats the atmosphere while there. It's a must for everyone.

Amazing place to workout

This is awesome place to workout. Trainer are very motivating and keeps eye on each and everyone. I felt so much confident and energized after coming here. Happy to be a part of it.

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives