Ultiqa Hotels & Resorts

Ultiqa Hotels & Resorts

Never used our membership

We have had the membership 3 years cancelled trip to Thailand list all our points We asked for a booking 6 months before Christmas last year never heard a thing total waste of nearly $10000 dollars

Livid about the lack of respect and professionalism

Won a chance to gain a prize so long as we took 90 min out of our day to listen to their offer at Ultiqa. The fellow we met "Garry" was all smiles and friendly till we explained that we were just there to hear what was up for offer, but not willing to sign our life savings away at the moment. The tone changed and from that moment the attitude was one of 'Time wasters'. Then it got personal. He insulted my profession; implied that married people or those with kids had wasted their lives, said (from behind a smile) that 'in his words' "he was better off not having kids, being gay and unattached". If he wasn't so short he would have been looking down on us from the end of his nose.His attitude and body language was offensive, belittling and unprofessional. On the tour part of the resort he basically ran....not an issue for me as I just wanted to get out. However my 9 month pregnant wife was puffing by the end. The last time we were with good old Garry was when we were saying goodbye. I asked him if we needed a stamp for the parking...he walked away, flipped his hand, said "no" as he showed us his back leaving the room. They say "No obligations" when you sign up for a presentation. well, maybe their staff needs to be reminded of this. Truly Garry was out of line, condescending and rude.

A manager from Ultiqa called this morning and could not apologize anymore for the behaviour of their staff member. They said they have not had any other complaints. I accepted the heart felt apology and accept that the company is not fully to blame for such behavior, but suggest that an anonymous feedback system be used to keep a check on how prospective clients are being treated/ mistreated.

Great location

Friendly staff and within walking distance to everything in the CBD. Tram stop close by to get to other places.

Excellent location.

Top spot to be in the action of Brisbane, ghe action of shopping... choice and a great homely feel hotel.

Good facility, good location

Only prob, was cooking utensils not available for a lrg family of 6, (frypan/saucepan not big enough). All else, good

Great Hotel, Great Location.

The Ultiqa Rothbury is a lovely hotel, nice and clean, friendly helpful staff, right opposite Central Station and within walking distance to everything. I will be staying here every time I visit Brisbane in future, free Continental breakfast, free newspaper and great café in the same building, what more could you want.

This is good location

The accommodation we good, clean and great location. I have stayed at the same place a few time. Some of my friends have gone back and stayed with there family.

Great location!

This facility is located within walking distance from great restaurants, grocery shops and Pacific fair. It features great and clean facilities with friendly staff. Would recommend and definitely stay again

Great Location

We just had our second stay at Ultiqa, and as the last time was very happy with everything.
Location is great, view from 12th floor is great. Loved the layout of 12D, nice and fresh. We will be back next year.

Very nice clean appartments. Friendly receptionist and helpful

The only complaint I have was the noisy bin emptying by the cancel at 5.00am in the morning. This is not the fault of the hotel.

Perfect few days away.

The rooms were clean with every thing we needed. Walking distance to Pub, shops and beachfront. We had the best time away, was just so relaxing sitting on the balcony watching the ships passing. Love,love,loved it.

Perfect location perfect facilities

Located across from the beach, with the shopping centre just below, this was a perfect choice for us. Our room had a wonderful view of the beach, very clean & well maintained. Would highly recommend this resort.

Top Spot

Nice and clean, central to everything with very helpful staff, beach and forshore across the road and coach and rail transport about 100 metres away.

Had a great break at Ultiqa

The apartment I stayed in was clean, modern and had absolutely everything supplied to feel at home. I most certainly will be coming back and recommending Ultiqa.

Better than home – away from home

Apart from having magnificant view up and down the coast, we really appreciated the warmth and care of the staff for our three-week stay. The building is close to the heart of Broadbeach and all it has to offer and the facilities are fantastic.

Perfect Views!

The staff at Ultiqua are always very helpful with selecting a unit for us which has a wonderful view over Kings Beach. Most of the units do have water views, but some are more expansive than others. Ultiqua’s proximity to Kings Beach is why we keep returning to this resort. Some units are better maintained than others, but the beds are always comfortable. The only thing we don’t love about this resort is the shared air-conditioning units on the balconies. It can be very noisy if you want to sit outside and your neighbour is using the air-con.

Good, but the room was not what we booked

The male receptionist was absolutely lovely and made us feel very welcome and had a little chat. The facilities looked amazing even though we didn’t get a chance to use them due to our short stay. We were however disappointed with the room. I had specifically booked this hotel as the images on bookings.com.au depicated a separate bath that had a window to the bedroom. Our room ended up having a separate closed off bathroom with a combined bath/shower. We could have booked in somewhere cheaper but were willing to pay the extra amount for the separate bath. The room also wasn’t the cleanest and we could not open the balcony as it smelt horrible outside from the neighbouring facilities. Checkout was super easy and the free parking was great as well.

Nice Stay at the Gold Coast

Recently we stayed at the Ultiqa Freshwater Point Resort as our Daughter was participating in The CGM program.
Great room, position and amenities, we will definitely stay there again in the future.
My only complaint was the food availability closed very early at night but this is only a small issue as we were in close proximity to other restaurants.

Great holiday destination

Great location. We have returned each year to visit and have enjoyed the experience each time. Great place to holiday

November 17th 2019 Update:
We have stayed here many times. It has always been an enjoyable time away from home. The unit was decorated beautifully but the main bedroom didn't have air conditioning or a tv

Fantastic. We love our vacations every year with ultiqa

We love our holidays in Broadbeach. Location perfect, apartments always of highest standard, staff excellant we will be back soon can,t wait