Ultra Custom Cabs

Ultra Custom Cabs

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Adam

AdamPerth, WA

4 Player Boss Machine

Received my 4 Player boss Machine on Friday. Ultra custom cabs done such a awesome job. I would recommend anyone is looking into buying an arcade should contact them. U won’t find anything better anywhere else. Great job guys I love it. Thanks heaps.

Epic console

My console has been perfect in every way and I love it. Production was quick, as was delivery and these guys provided great service to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. If you’re looking for a retro console do yourself a favour and go with the best in the business! Thanks again team ultra custom cabs!

Matt H.

Matt H.South East Queensland, QLD

Boss 4 player

Just recieved my Boss 4 player recently.
Quality of finish is 100%. Unit is well made and attention to detail is perfect. Compared to my other machine made in the US and cost 2.5 times more, the Ultra Custom Cabs units quality is way ahead and I am very satisfied.
So are the kids, which are giving it quite a hammering.
Bill the delivery guy went out of his way to ensure it was all set up in the house where I wanted it.
They are always looking to make new improvements and updates too which is good to see.

AWESOME

I purchased one of these machines about 4 years ago. Love it. Great work guys. I would not hesitate recommending these machines. Don’t let the negative reviews stop you from doing something you enjoy.

Jetma

Jetma

Awesome product

Great products there are always difficult people in this world and they make it about themself, personally i love my ultracab and donna and darryl go out of their way to support and make the product, to all you other companies bagging these guys and you sissies complaining, suck it up cant all be number 1

Wayne

Chaz C.

Chaz C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Craftsmanship & Excellent Customer Service

Dead set awesome

ultra custom cabs excellent machines

I brought a machine almost 3 years ago and my kids and I love it well built quality and always updating machines and sale offers to die for.My mates have machines and we all have had no issues.

Corey P.

Corey P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great team

Great team to deal with from start to finish, the build quality is awesome very happy, love playing the old school games again on my new 2tb 4 player system brings back so many good memories

Great Machine

I recently purchased a machine from these guys, at first I was a little hesitant because I thought if it is too good to be true..it probably is... Well to my surprise its more then I ever wanted... Secretly I purchased for my kids, but they have to wait in line, for us older kids. It brought back so many memories of time we'll waisted. The build quality is on point and is well worth the money. I would and have recommended this great local business

Absolutely LOVE my machine

Best thing since sliced bread I reckon. Absolutely LOVE my machine and can’t wait to get a pinball machine in the very near future. Thanks to Ultra Custom Cabs, Darryl and Donna keep up the good work

20centx2

20centx2South East Queensland, QLD

The Gurus of Arcades

These guys are fantastic absolutely nailed the artwork first time, the arcades are very well built they even delivered it to my home and showed me how to use it
These guys I highly recommended

Nathan

NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best arcade systems with exceptional before during & after sales service!

My ultra deck arcade system from Ultra Custom Cabs is fantastic! The build quality is super professional, the number of games is overwhelmingly awesome and the service before, during & after purchasing the product was excellent

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Great work

I ordered a machine for my home and was so happy with it that I then ordered a game deck for my nephew. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I would highly recommend these guys.

Jason C.

Jason C.Darling Downs, QLD

Top machine

Really well made and customizable machines. My kids love it!! I'll keep this thing for years without a doubt and would definitely recommend anyone thinking about buying one to just do it!

critter

critterMid North Coast, NSW

just love it

I have had my cocktail arcade machine for about 2 years now and I love it . have had no problems at all. best pinball sim you can get by far

Dwayne H

Dwayne HDarling Downs, QLD

Ultra Custom Cabs are 2nd to none in this country

There is no other company in Australia that offers such quality and variety of Arcade Machines an Virtual Pinball. Way better than most other mobs in lower parts of Australia.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply the best machines in Australia

Kristee

KristeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% the arcade machine ever.

My arcade was better then I could ever imagine.could only wish to have more time to play it .!!! Donna and her team are genius with the design, so helpful and always available for questions.

Outstanding

Arrived promptly, well packaged. Once unpacked we were blown away. What an awesome piece of kit. The software was well beyond my expectations. Brilliant speakers too. use as video Jukebox

Caleb P.

Caleb P.asked

Shouldn't be in business even just giving away "free not charged software/games" what you do is such a grey area its only a matter of time before the anti piracy police close you down and give you the corporation fines you deserve. What right do you have to provide people free copies of other people works.

Kaosrig

If you read them properly you would understand what he means obviously you haven’t. Nintendo have a massive list of people to deal with and believe me they are on the list so watch their page.

Neville R.
Neville R.

how is it a grey area all the roms are freely available online all there doing is putting them all together in one place saves others who might want to do it

all anyone is being charged for is a computer a tv game controllers and a well made cabinet

Kaosrig

The machine leaves the premises loaded with roms they are available online of coarse but is illegal to play without owning. It literally tells you this when you load a game. And do you own 40,000 games??? Paid for them in full??? It’s illegal weather you like it or not. It’s all being reported and will be sorted in time. Even the artwork is a copyright infringement.

If they charge you for computer a tv and game controllers you should get just that and no games. Even the new pandora game pcbs don’t come with games anymore due to lawsuits waiting to happen you have to acquire these yourself. They admit to giving these away free of charge witch again is illegal again the fact they say it on the website is funny.

They are profiting off other company’s hard work and man hours for their own benefit. You can argue most games are old and not profitable anymore but Nintendo and Sega for example release mini consoles with these games attached. Anyone with one of these machines is gunna laugh and say well I’m not buying that I already have 40000 games. Sales lost........ and no new money to the old classics we love and company’s we treasure. and on top of that they sell with newer games Street fighter ultra, tekken 7, injustice 2, mortal kombat 11 all current gen games.

Quick maths

3999.00 / 40,000 games
Does 0.09 cents sound fair for a $89 game that was released this year???

Get an answer from our members and Ultra Custom Cabs representatives